FL - Ryan Rogers, 14, fatally stabbed, Palm Beach Gardens, 16 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m just so grateful for smartphones and affordable security cameras/dash cameras. They make it very difficult for anyone to hide a crime.

I recommend them on almost every thread I follow. But seriously. Get them! Smart phones can tell so much about movements/ communication. I have two way dash cams and numerous cams around my property. The animal activity is very interesting, and we have caught a prowler. We like calling out bad/aggressive drivers and suspicious vehicles (so many expired temporary tags lately!!!) so that we’ll have a record if anything ever comes up! Fun hobby (don’t judge! :p).
Moe, I like your style!

I wonder if he was on his way to the park or on the way home.

IMO: I was also thinking that maybe the LE have dashcam video around 9pm that shows his bike where it was found.

Also, based on that first press release on 11/16 seems the passerby (or police searcher) found the bike and body (not just the bike as that one article had stated).

ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths welcomes all new members who have joined the discussion of this tragic case. Websleuths has strict guidelines for what can be posted here. These rules aka Terms of Service (TOS) are posted HERE, and we ALL agreed to follow them when we joined this forum.

Here are some key guidelines to keep in mind:

- ANYthing you post as a fact MUST include a link to that info in mainstream media (MSM) or a statement by law enforcement (LE). If you can’t link it, DON’T post it.

- Websleuths is VICTIM friendly - we DO NOT allow negative speculation about a victim OR their family. FAMILY MEMBERS are considered VICTIMS unless LE tells us otherwise.

- The ONLY SOCIAL MEDIA references allowed to be posted are the victim’s own pages, or those from LE and MSM.

- Sleuthing/researching/doxing/accusing family members is a violation of our TOS.

- If you are close to this case, and have inside info you would like to share here, you MUST APPLY and be APPROVED as a VERIFIED INSIDER. Click that highlighted link to learn how.

- Speculation or opinions “within reason” are allowed but you MUST BE CLEAR it is your OPINION by stating that or IMHO etc. SEVERAL times within your post.

- “Within reason” means opinions must be based in facts that have been published in MSM or LE statements. Wild speculation is not allowed.

- Please do not discuss any posts that have been removed. If you quote a post that has been removed, yours may be removed also.

This is not an exhaustive list of our rules, but highlights of the specific ones that have been violated on this thread and caused numerous posts to be removed. Please review the rules/TOS so that all can successfully discuss this tragic case here.

Any questions? We are happy to help. Send them in a PM or a Report.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel
Administrator/Moderator
Bumping MOD post for all new members just joining this case.

IMO: based on the location he was found, near the park where he spends a lot of time, The suspect is most likely someone who knows him - either closely or by acquaintance or someone he hasn’t met yet and was going to meet. Someone who knew where he spent most of his time.

My only other theory (IMO) would be totally in the wrong place at the wrong time with someone intentionally hurting him without the intention of it being fatal (like throwing something at him as someone stated had happened to others earlier in the year although there were no police reports filed/or persons seriously injured).

Well, if he wasn’t shot, wasn’t stabbed, and there was some question as to cause of death (with some people saying he may have “flipped” his bike), this sounds very much like a head wound. Most head wounds riding a bike don’t kill you (I know, some do)

Since it doesn’t appear he could’ve gotten the head wound (if that’s what it was) earlier somewhere else and then just been dropped off later (have to stop on a very busy highway and climb over guard railings with body and bike). I guess he and the bike could’ve been staged/dropped of out there very late. It all depends of TOD.

I think whatever happened , happened right there - either another bicycle rider with a weapon, or somebody from the maintenance shed with a weapon, possibly a drive by gang-initiation type shooting (small cal like a .25 acp), or.. an errant 180 mph golf ball.

I guess also some crazy kids driving NE could have thrown a bottle? I think it
is probably something like that - and not some targeted crime by family - or somebody who knew RR. Too nice a guy.

People have mentioned drive-by gang initiation murder. Just how prevalent is that?

IMO: based on the location he was found, near the park where he spends a lot of time, The suspect is most likely someone who knows him - either closely or by acquaintance or someone he hasn’t met yet and was going to meet. Someone who knew where he spent most of his time.

My only other theory (IMO) would be totally in the wrong place at the wrong time with someone intentionally hurting him without the intention of it being fatal (like throwing something at him as someone stated had happened to others earlier in the year although there were no police reports filed/or persons seriously injured).

I'm going with #1.

Well, if he wasn’t shot, wasn’t stabbed, and there was some question as to cause of death (with some people saying he may have “flipped” his bike), this sounds very much like a head wound. Most head wounds riding a bike don’t kill you (I know, some do)

rsbm

do we know he wasn’t shot or stabbed though? I could see mom assuming it was a bike accident even if LE didn’t say anything at all about his injuries.

For the local folks, is there any way to cut through the golf maintenance area to get to the park? Maybe not by car if the gate is closed, but would it be possible on foot/bike? That would provide a shortcut to the park - if that was his destination. And would also be more dangerous when dark.
There is no good way as any paths are winding. Cutting straight through would take a person through sugar sand which is not easy to bike through. The quickest and most logical way is the sidewalk.

I think # 1 is most likely, either close to home killer or perhaps a fake teen social media profile that caused him to think he was meeting another kid. Its still strange that he would have ridden his bike there from his neighborhood. In 10 years, never seen anyone crossing either Hood Rd. or Central Blvd after dark and never seen even a single bike rider going down Central Blvd after dark. So he certainly would have stuck out as different along that route on a Monday evening. Lots of traffic at that intersection, cameras at all four directions. So unless he turns up on those traffic cameras and a few dash cams, I would lean towards it happening elsewhere and that being a later dump site for Ryan and his bike.

There is no good way as any paths are winding. Cutting straight through would take a person through sugar sand which is not easy to bike through. The quickest and most logical way is the sidewalk.

There is an 8 foot cyclone fence all the way down the side of the golf course where the park path winds around. That same fence also goes along the back of the golf course where the power company access trail is. There is no way for a pedestrian or bike to get from golf course to park unless they scaled the fence.

There is an 8 foot cyclone fence all the way down the side of the golf course where the park path winds around. That same fence also goes along the back of the golf course where the power company access trail is. There is no way for a pedestrian or bike to get from golf course to park unless they scaled the fence.
I looked at the satellite view again. I see what you’re saying. I was picturing the park coming up further north and someone cutting through the park trails. You’re absolutely right about the fence preventing any easy access. Either way it is much easier to use the sidewalk than any sort of shortcut due to the level of effort required.

Once the police stated that his mother called them at 10:30 pm, it sure leads to so many questions. From 10:30 pm to 9 am when he was found by the passer by is a long time. The Predators soccer president said he was asked to organize a search Monday morning, which he did. He said shortly after they began searching, he got a text saying they had found Ryan. It would seem quite incredible if Ryan and his bike had been there from 8-9-10 pm until 9 am. Would be interesting to know what the police and family/friend search response was during the night. He was found right along the only route to the park where he had played soccer since he was 6 years old. You would think family, friends, police would have biked/walked along the route pretty much over and over again that night. Police specifically asked if anyone saw anything or had dash cam from 6:30-9 pm at the spot he was found. Again, questions, is it their opinion he was laying there all night long?
Once the police stated that his mother called them at 10:30 pm, it sure leads to so many questions. From 10:30 pm to 9 am when he was found by the passer by is a long time. The Predators soccer president said he was asked to organize a search Monday morning, which he did. He said shortly after they began searching, he got a text saying they had found Ryan. It would seem quite incredible if Ryan and his bike had been there from 8-9-10 pm until 9 am. Would be interesting to know what the police and family/friend search response was during the night. He was found right along the only route to the park where he had played soccer since he was 6 years old. You would think family, friends, police would have biked/walked along the route pretty much over and over again that night. Police specifically asked if anyone saw anything or had dash cam from 6:30-9 pm at the spot he was found. Again, questions, is it their opinion he was laying there all night long?

Has it been verified where exactly he was going on his bike ride? I’m a local and heard something different besides the soccer fields in the beginning of this, but haven’t been able to find a source that gives any location he was heading to. If that’s the case and the location where he was going has not been released, IMHO then that could explain why his body wasn’t immediately discovered. If anyone can provide a source for this, please do! I’ve been trying and can’t find one so far.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back