FL - Ryan Rogers, 14, fatally stabbed, Palm Beach Gardens, 16 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The anonymous woman behind the red ribbons, memorial for Ryan Rogers

Dec 1, 2021

[..]

CBS12 News requested the 911 calls made to report Rogers missing, and the one made by the person who found his body the next day. That request was denied, police citing the ongoing investigation.

There have also been questions regarding the bike found next to Rogers’ body.

His mother on social media said he left for a bike ride back on Nov. 15 around 6:30 p.m. Police aren’t confirming that Rogers went for a ride, only that a bike was found next to his body on Nov. 16 at 9 a.m.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that the kids at school knew very early on that Ryan was found dead.
It was in the news early on that the principal announced to the school that he was found and had died in a tragic accident. The wording was quoted and consistent with what Mom reported at the time also. I don’t have the source but it’s been shared several times in MSM. The announcement may have been made to prevent rumors and advise students that grief counseling was available.

I imagine for some, a bicycle is their only source of transportation.

Not in that area. Most people on bikes on that part of Central are riding for exercise. It is a very affluent area. The closest house for sale to the site he was found is on the West side of Central and is going for $11 million and the closest on the east side is $550K.

The anonymous woman behind the red ribbons, memorial for Ryan Rogers

Dec 1, 2021

[..]

CBS12 News requested the 911 calls made to report Rogers missing, and the one made by the person who found his body the next day. That request was denied, police citing the ongoing investigation.

There have also been questions regarding the bike found next to Rogers’ body.

His mother on social media said he left for a bike ride back on Nov. 15 around 6:30 p.m. Police aren’t confirming that Rogers went for a ride, only that a bike was found next to his body on Nov. 16 at 9 a.m.
I just read this same quote online!!! That worded in an interesting way……….

Not in that area. Most people on bikes on that part of Central are riding for exercise. It is a very affluent area. The closest house for sale to the site he was found is on the West side of Central and is going for $11 million and the closest on the east side is $550K.
Thanks for your reply @Gardens. IMO, it's probably more a matter of culture versus affluence. While we certainly don't share your sunny skies, we do have a significant supply of affluent neighborhoods whereby year-round biking for such affluent, residents is a choice. According to Bicycling Magazine that rates Seattle as the most bike-friendly city in the United States, it's primarily due to safety, friendliness, energy, and culture. Maybe Palm Beach Gardens city planners/design engineers are counting on "build it and they (cyclists) will come." :)

Seattle named the 'Best Bike City in America,' but is it really?

Last edited:
I am going to guess an online predator. There would have been an electronic trail and it would have taken time, police would have obviously wanted to stay quiet with "progress being made". His memorial quote stated he was into gaming. Who knows, maybe he met this perp online gaming or elsewhere. Press conference tomorrow. THANK GOODNESS - JUSTICE AND SO SOON.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal
Back