FL - Ryan Rogers, 14, fatally stabbed, Palm Beach Gardens, 16 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, then by all means search for today’s date and type “homicide” in the statute box on this page and then look at the first result:

Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - Booking Blotter

Charges for this person include:

HOMICIDE - MURDER FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED

AGGRAV ASSLT - WEAPON - W DEADLY WEAPON WITHOUT INTENT TO KILL

BATTERY - TOUCH OR STRIKE

BURGL - OCCUPIED CONVEYANCE UNARMED

(Is a bicycle being ridden by someone considered an “occupied conveyance”?)

Palm Beach Gardens has its own police department. The link is for the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - they might not be the booking agency.

Just hearing this news. So is this perhaps the scenario # 2 we were considering last night, a fake online profile where Ryan thought he was interacting with another kid?

curious if any of the men arrested today have a prior as a sexual predator
If they do, even interacting with minors on games would likely constitute a violation of registration. It’s possible they attempted to groom him online but had nothing to do with his murder.

Yes but it will take at least 12-24 hours to show on the blotter. It's important to note that the word arrest was used, if it was just a suspect - it would be a completely different statement or not released at all.. called in for questioning and free to leave or refuse to talk without legal guidance. We can check Miami-dade and Broward county in the morning. It's telling he was arrested 1-1.15 hrs away.. they have known who and that's one thing we have all had the same intuition about as locals. I pray for justice for RR, I pray for peace in our community.

Oh, then by all means search for today’s date and type “homicide” in the statute box on this page and then look at the first result:

I believe the time stamp is too early (4:30 PM) and the home address is in West Palm Beach. Of course the perp could have fled to Miami from West Palm but again, the time stamp is a bit early if they just brought the person in an hour or so ago.

If the suspect was arrested by Miami Dade for something in their jurisdiction but is being questioned by PBSO, he wouldn’t show up in the booking blotter in Palm Beach.

Take note the "booking number" for the Burglary & Battery charges is different than the booking number for 1st degree murder and assault w/deadly weapon charges. Although booking date/time are the same, it's possible the suspect was under suspicion for an unrelated burglary and authorities used this to question him on the murder. MOO

I believe the time stamp is too early (4:30 PM) and the home address is in West Palm Beach. Of course the perp could have fled to Miami from West Palm but again, the time stamp is a bit early if they just brought the person in an hour or so ago.
I agree with you. Seems like the wrong timing…. But I guess we will find out tomorrow

The high tech Old Palm golf is an indoor studio with a screen, not an outdoor range. The golf course is not active as dark approaches, there is not a driving range. Its a member's only golf course and at 6:30 that Monday it would have been totally dark as there are no lights anywhere on the course. Its a very tightly run facility with lots of workers and security on golf carts.

Of course Old Palm has an outdoor driving range! No high end club in FL would not have one. Several pros live there. Just look on Google earth (where you can see the driving range, the double ends, the hitting stations and divots filled with sand, the target greens, and the three outdoor practice holes. Or just read Old Palms online literature. “There’s a double-tiered double-ended driving range with targets.”

The indoor studio is just part of their teaching program that includes track man, v1, video, and other high tech indoor teaching tools to assist teachers and pupils.

If you listen to Old Palms though, you’d think they had the largest, most impressive outdoor driving range of all the high end private golf clubs in south FL

The trees along the north and west edges of the driving range - and even around the maintenance area - would’ve perhaps been good places for a perp to hide. Jmo

The Course at Old Palm Golf Club | On-Site High Tech Golf Studio

Ryan’s mother’s remarks reflected shock and denial IMO and it won’t surprise me if Ryan’s actions had little to no connection to the crime. It’s human nature to expect a connection. We don’t like to admit that we’re all vulnerable. JMO

ETA: I’m very grateful to see the arrest!

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95