FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How high up is Master Sgt.?
[h=3]Municipal / City[edit][/h]
  • Chief of Police (sometimes an elected position) (some departments use Superintendent, Director or Commissioner)
  • Deputy/Assistant Chief or Deputy/Assistant Commissioner (large departments)
  • Colonel (large departments)
  • Lieutenant Colonel (large departments)
  • Commander (large departments)
  • Major (large departments)
  • Captain
  • Lieutenant
  • Inspector (large departments)
  • Staff Sergeant (large departments)
  • Sergeant
  • Corporal (sometimes used)
  • Police Officer, Trooper, Detective or Technician
  • Cadet, Recruit, Trainee, or Probationary Officer
Note: Ranks can be skipped or omitted and structure is often determined by individual municipalities. Structure is usually pseudo-military.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_rank#Municipal_.2F_City

That's possible. It is a big jail, and I think he will be held in solitary confinement. That will probably be how the two are kept apart. On a side note it is the same jail Casey Anthony was held in custody.

what is son locked up for??

have any of you ever seen a gun like that -- it looks like a leaf blower

Someone may have already answered you Carris but the object laying to the left of the gun is the thing used where the gun can be carried on a belt in a holster. There are slots where a belt can slide through so the holster can be carried on one's person.. The guns he had isnt uncommon and often bought although it will be interesting to learn where he got his two handguns from since he has a criminal background.

IMO

what is son locked up for??

I am not sure but did you hear or read the transcript when his mother was talking to him in jail. I guess the conversation was recorded at the jail Unreal at how casually they both talked about the murder of the police officer.

Paraphrasing from memory. When she told him about his dad shooting Debra he said nonchalantly that his father should know he cant do it that way. Which led me to believe the son thought murdering an officer was okay but not to do it in broad daylight.

Maybe someone will be kind enough to bring up that link again. It gave me chills.

IMO

Someone may have already answered you Carris but the object laying to the left of the gun is the thing used where the gun can be carried on a belt in a holster. There are slots where a belt can slide through so the holster can be carried on one's person.. The guns he had isnt uncommon and often bought although it will be interesting to learn where he got his two handguns from since he has a criminal background.

IMO

Just generally speaking (I know this sounds stupid int the world we live in!) but like unless one is planning to go murder a BUNCH of people why would an everyday criminal want one?

Its not like you can carry it under a vest? It is disgusting looking I get it if you are in WAR but just being an everyday **** with no plans on a mass shooting

if your dealing drugs do you need a gun like that??

Robbing a bank?

Stealing a car ?

It is demented IMO

How much do those kind cost?

How much does a 100 bullets cost that work in that thing?

How heavy is that thing

It is gross- not as gross as that alligator but pretty close !!

IMO

Criminals usually get guns by illegal means like stealing them from law abiding gun owners.I have seen on the news Gun shops being broke into and weapons stolen.

Wow. That's a nasty looking setup. Glad he's where he needs to be. Hope none of the officers involved in the arrest were injured.

OMG! That had to give all of the officers chills. Just think how many he could have killed with having that many bullets to rapidly fire. I have never heard of a magazine clip that would hold that many rounds. Did he modify it or did someone else and give it to him?

Now that could be interesting as well. Who did he get the 100 round magazine from or who made it for him if anyone?

I certainly can see other arrests forthcoming.

Criminals usually get guns by illegal means like stealing them from law abiding gun owners.I have seen on the news Gun shops being broke into and weapons stolen.

Have you ever seen one like that before??

LMAO

Andrew O'Brien ‏@aobrien7 [video=twitter;821545722092863491]https://twitter.com/aobrien7/status/821545722092863491[/video]
PIC: Here's a photo of suspected murderer Markeith Loyd leaving Orlando Police headquarters and headed to Orange County Jail

I am not sure but did you hear or read the transcript when his mother was talking to him in jail. I guess the conversation was recorded at the jail Unreal at how casually they both talked about the murder of the police officer.

Paraphrasing from memory. When she told him about his dad shooting Debra he said nonchalantly that his father should know he cant do it that way. Which led me to believe the son thought murdering an officer was okay but not to do it in broad daylight.

Maybe someone will be kind enough to bring up that link again. It gave me chills.

IMO
http://www.wesh.com/article/murder-...son-s-jailhouse-conversation-released/8597087

So true, cuffem. BTW, nice to 'see' you as always.

I wouldn't be surprised if he got his illegal weapons from someone he knew who illegally obtained them also and that sure can be from someone or him doing a robbery. However so many illegal firearms are sold on the street by other criminals. If we don't do anything about the gunrunners coming in across our open borders and selling illegal firearms to those who cant legally obtain one the gunrunners will become the new billionaires like the drug lords are now due to supply and demand.

They will go back and see if either of these weapons were used in any other crimes.

So glad this man is in custody and will be prosecuted for his murders. This guy was not going to de escalate. He was going to continue to escalate and would surely have killed others.

LMAO

Andrew O'Brien ‏@aobrien7 [video=twitter;821545722092863491]https://twitter.com/aobrien7/status/821545722092863491[/video]
PIC: Here's a photo of suspected murderer Markeith Loyd leaving Orlando Police headquarters and headed to Orange County Jail
He looks miserable. Good. What a change an hour and half makes. He was so feisty on his way in to police headquarters and mild for his perk walk.

Have you ever seen one like that before??

The guns he had are typical handguns but what is not typical is a gun magazine being modified to have the capacity of shooting 100 rounds without reloading.

Every police officer in Orlando needs to thank their maker that he never got a chance to use them.

Apparently 100 round drums can be bought online from gun stores. I'm not sure about shipping restrictions etc., but they are shown for sale on multiple sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB