FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the beating they put on him can be justified, I would hate to see any of these cops get in trouble, because this ruthless murderer deserved everything he got. Love to see a big, bad murderer crying to the media over getting a little roughed up. I hope his fellow inmates can see what a crybaby wimp he is.

I think, or at least I'm hoping, that his injuries are a result of him resisting arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When someone asks you "a penny for your thoughts " and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny!

I like the image at the link/article, it's like he's behind bars already. If someone could post the image here that would be great. :)

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/na...unt?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

24zykwh.jpg

Every time I see the pictures of him all bandaged up I can't help but think he doesn't look so tough now.

TALLAHASSEE — Markeith Loyd, accused of killing his ex-girlfriend and an Orlando police officer, could escape facing capital punishment if the Legislature doesn't fix Florida's death penalty law.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/os-loyd-death-penalty-20170118-story.html

Steven Laurence, an Altamonte Springs attorney and death penalty expert, predicted that the absence of a new law won't stop prosecutors from seeking capital punishment. A judge could instruct the jury that all 12 of them would have to agree for Loyd to be sentenced to death, he said.

I've always supported the DP in the most heinous of crimes, but, I have been thinking that total solitary, with no commissary benefits and a cell outfitted with their victims photographs could be a suitable alternative.

One evil person off the streets.

Gratitude to the law enforcement.

Same link

Lots of garbage bags that would make me think he might have been there a while or was it just filthy "before" he "moved in " ha?

$

Is there a wig and mask ?

His toilet - where would one just "have" that chair??

It is like your are the run , have limited $, its not a daily stock item at Wal Mart. I would think you are trying to hide as much as possible.

But one stops by a medical supply shop? It just struck me as bizarre
$

Don't really get why taxpayers have to pay to board it up? Did we damage something? Let it sit there as it was no?

It said there were code enforcement folks there?

Was there power water or something- just curious how he lived there

$

Looks to me like a handicapped person used to live there. I take care of elderly people and that potty is one you would put beside the bed for someone who cannot make it to the bathroom quickly - although it's not assembled correctly. There is also a photo of a shower/bath chair that a disabled person can sit on safely in the shower. It's what the guy who is boarding up the window is standing on, but there is a better photo of it in the gallery. That definitely looks like a wig in front of the potty, but I'm kinda thinking that may have already been in the house. I know several elderly women who wear wigs, but who knows. Maybe ML made use of it too.

Well, he's off to a running start in his inflated ego defense of himself. What a gift on a silver plater for the prosecutor.

COURT
APPEARANCE:

Markeith Loyd's shocking first court appearance: Refuses lawyer, shouts

(warning) profanities

Here he is in all his angry glory

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ith-loyd-court-appearance-20170119-story.html

I think he shall be a very problemed prisoner!!

WOW

All JMO

First I am glad he was caught. He was a menace to society and is off the streets. The public and LE does not have to worry about this guy anymore.

For his court appearance part, we learned a few things and I suspect he was trying to tell the truth from his twisted perspective.

For the ex-GF murder he seems to be claiming some sort of self defense and said other guns were present. That is interesting and I bet others at the scene will have different views of things.

For him being still in the area and getting arrested it really is mind boggling how he stayed in the area. I wonder if he knew he would be arrested sooner or later and didnt care anymore. I am glad no other LE got hurt while arresting him.

As far as his injuries it is confusing what he is saying and my interpretation is he seems to be claiming that he wasnt resisting and was crawling or something like that while he was injured by LE. At one point he says they took his eye so the eye injury sounds pretty bad.

If any of that is true where LE took their rage out on him while arresting him then this is the part where I get upset with LE. Only if true of course. But if true that they went overboard and basically beat the hell out of him or what I think is more likely is they were kicking him then it is just sad because this is the sort of thing where the US versus THEM mentality keeps getting propagated. LE does not do themselves any favors when this sort of thing happens.

The strides that are made to improve the relationship between LE and the people in the inner city communities are all washed out the window when LE does things that seem to have occurred here.
Again let me be clear. We dont know if any of that is true and he may have been swinging and fighting the whole time which is likely as well. Just going by what he is saying in this courtroom video and it could be false what he is saying.

I am of the viewpoint to let the courts and punishment stay in the courts. We as a society cannot turn like 3rd world countries. He is probably luckily he was not injured worse than he was. If he lost an eye over it at least he was not killed like could have happened in other countries.

There is no doubt he murdered a LE officer in cold blood. We need to let the courts convict him of that and give him either DP or life in prison and keep the punishment in the courts. Otherwise the problems between LE and communities will never get better. I know that is easier said than done when they finally arrested the person that murdered their coworker.

Anyway like I mentioned there is a lot of information that can be gathered from this video.

The final thing to mention is it is interesting to hear that money was involved in some of the motive for him being at the ex-wifes house when he killed her.

And its real interesting to hear that he wants to be his own attorney. Wow. I have a feeling he will change his mind on that.

Anyway I am so glad this is over and he is locked up.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ith-loyd-court-appearance-20170119-story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence