FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be able to show restraint knowing he killed a defenseless woman and her unborn child. He's a real catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orlando Police just released a new video of his capture. In this video he is clearly seen crawling across the grass to the officers. It was said earlier by Orlando PD that he was wearing a bullet proof vest, had guns and a bag of ammo under him.

Here's the latest video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PzkC4bwgCUs

I'm guessing this may be a DP case.
And , FL DOES carry it out.

Can't believe he didn't have the 'street smarts' not to spew profanities at the judge.

Hope the families of his victims can get some closure !

I'm guessing this may be a DP case.
And , FL DOES carry it out.

Can't believe he didn't have the 'street smarts' not to spew profanities at the judge.

Hope the families of his victims can get some closure !

Well, if his first appearance is any indication of the stellar case he will put on, then he's his own best client/attorney and he's getting exactly the representation he deserves.

Loyd -- who reportedly had a fractured eye socket -- entered the courtroom with a bandaged head. Guards held onto him as he spoke out.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/1...-loyd-tells-judge-hell-represent-himself.html

"They done took my eye. They done broke my nose, broke my jaw," he claimed, saying he crawled from an abandoned home to the road so officers could arrest him Tuesday night.

Police released aerial video of his capture later Thursday. The camera zoomed out as police approached Loyd, but two officers appeared to kick him in the head. Police Chief John Mina said the suspect resisted arrest by refusing to put his hands behind his back.

bbm
That's good enough for me. Listen to what they say and do as they tell you.

We don't know what was going on. ML may have been mouthing off to the officers and wouldn't shut up. A swift kick would shut him up and show him who is in control!

Who is he to complain? He is still alive which is more than his innocent victims are. They didn't have a choice or voice to complain. Sade Dixon's brother is alive, however, still hospitalized the last I heard.

Sorry to sound so mean and cold hearted. Due to this guy's murdeous adventure, he will cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands, if not a million dollars. His trial, appeals, time spent in prison, and his execution, if he gets the DP. Such a waste of money on a real bad boy!

And not to be forgotten, the victims whose lives were cut short. All of them had many years ahead of them to look forward to. ML's actions destroyed families, some whom may never get over their devastating loss.

In my opinion, he got what he deserved! No sympathy or empathy from me.

My opinions only.

Same link

Lots of garbage bags that would make me think he might have been there a while or was it just filthy "before" he "moved in " ha?

$

Is there a wig and mask ?

His toilet - where would one just "have" that chair??

It is like your are the run , have limited $, its not a daily stock item at Wal Mart. I would think you are trying to hide as much as possible.

But one stops by a medical supply shop? It just struck me as bizarre
$

Don't really get why taxpayers have to pay to board it up? Did we damage something? Let it sit there as it was no?

It said there were code enforcement folks there?

Was there power water or something- just curious how he lived there

$
I'm curious about the Minnie Mouse picture. He must have been really bored! Lol!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

@ Wyle : HAHAHAHA !!!!!
Wonder if they found a box of crayons or markers. :laughing:

And no internet connection , either !! *snickers*

Elderly or disabled people would have the toilet as seen above in the pictures. Or a injured person. When my son fractured his fibula and tibia he was given a similar one while healing. So maybe one of his friends or family had it kicking around.

Ive looked at this closely and if you look close he is crawling across the yard toward the street and towards a group of officers waiting to apprehend him.

I really want to give officers the benefit of the doubt in this case because we know he is a dangerous and ruthless cop killer.

With that said, take a look closely starting at 9:25 and as you see officers close in on him while he is laying on the ground there is one officer that uses his foot with a kicking action towards him. Now there may be a perfectly valid reason for this like if the perp still had a gun or something which we do not know.

What bothers me the most though is why would the helicopter video person purposely zoom out right about that exact time of the first leg motion which appears to be a kicking motion. I may be assuming too much here but it sure looks like the helicopter video person wanted to purposely avoid a close up shot knowing that LE may lose their cool right about then. Because the video zooms back in later on and we all know how zooming works on cameras so its not like he could not have kept it zoomed closer at the critical moment.

This is the sort of thing that gets me jaded. Oh well. All JMO of course.

If he had a justifiable reason for kicking him---good---I hope he kicked him as hard as he could. But if he did it out of anger, that was wrong. I agree that the helicopter video is troubling.

If he had been shot from 10-15 feet away and it was said he had a weapon who could argue that?

Loyd -- who reportedly had a fractured eye socket -- entered the courtroom with a bandaged head. Guards held onto him as he spoke out.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/1...-loyd-tells-judge-hell-represent-himself.html

"They done took my eye. They done broke my nose, broke my jaw," he claimed, saying he crawled from an abandoned home to the road so officers could arrest him Tuesday night.

Police released aerial video of his capture later Thursday. The camera zoomed out as police approached Loyd, but two officers appeared to kick him in the head. Police Chief John Mina said the suspect resisted arrest by refusing to put his hands behind his back.

bbm
That's good enough for me. Listen to what they say and do as they tell you.

Well bless his heart.....:jail:

Loyd faces five charges related to the death of Dixon. He is also charged in connection with the death of Orlando police Lt. Debra Clayton, who authorities say he shot and killed at Walmart Jan. 9. Loyd is charged with murder of a law enforcement officer, attempted first-degree murder with a firearm of a law enforcement officer, armed carjacking, wearing a bulletproof vest while committing a felony and aggravated assault.

http://www.wesh.com/article/markeit...himself-during-profanity-laced-tirade/8614944

Ive looked at this closely and if you look close he is crawling across the yard toward the street and towards a group of officers waiting to apprehend him.

I really want to give officers the benefit of the doubt in this case because we know he is a dangerous and ruthless cop killer.

With that said, take a look closely starting at 9:25 and as you see officers close in on him while he is laying on the ground there is one officer that uses his foot with a kicking action towards him. Now there may be a perfectly valid reason for this like if the perp still had a gun or something which we do not know.

What bothers me the most though is why would the helicopter video person purposely zoom out right about that exact time of the first leg motion which appears to be a kicking motion. I may be assuming too much here but it sure looks like the helicopter video person wanted to purposely avoid a close up shot knowing that LE may lose their cool right about then. Because the video zooms back in later on and we all know how zooming works on cameras so its not like he could not have kept it zoomed closer at the critical moment.

This is the sort of thing that gets me jaded. Oh well. All JMO of course.

This is FL man! There are all sorts of things that will get you, not safe to put your face on the ground, gators, fire ants, snakes, spiders to mention a few. Maybe the cop was saving his life, kicking it away. The helicopter's job is to view the whole area and make sure that on one else is approaching the and Cops during this time. They could get ambushed, so he can't just view the take down, not safe. No joking there. He had a lot of friends, and he could have prepared an ambush.

COURT
APPEARANCE:

Markeith Loyd's shocking first court appearance: Refuses lawyer, shouts

(warning) profanities

Here he is in all his angry glory

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ith-loyd-court-appearance-20170119-story.html

I think he shall be a very problemed prisoner!!

You know, I almost could find it humorous if it wasn't such a terrible situation. He protests the charges against him for murdering his pregnant gf, saying a gun was pulled on him first....which possibly could have been true, but it's hard to care about that point when he is on film executing an officer.

And his nerve to complain about his treatment from cops, you reap what you sow bud, you made your bed, now lie in it. I couldn't hold it against the officers if they did go overboard, give them a months desk duty and let bygones be bygones. He killed one of theirs in cold blood. He could have drove off after the first shot. Instead, he stood over her and executed her. Can you blame them for being PEOPLE and having some anger towards this man?

You know, I almost could find it humorous if it wasn't such a terrible situation. He protests the charges against him for murdering his pregnant gf, saying a gun was pulled on him first....which possibly could have been true, but it's hard to care about that point when he is on film executing an officer.

And his nerve to complain about his treatment from cops, you reap what you sow bud, you made your bed, now lie in it. I couldn't hold it against the officers if they did go overboard, give them a months desk duty and let bygones be bygones. He killed one of theirs in cold blood. He could have drove off after the first shot. Instead, he stood over her and executed her. Can you blame them for being PEOPLE and having some anger towards this man?

bbm Yes and I finally found the link, I knew I read that but wanted a link.

Mina told HLN's Ashleigh Banfield that Loyd hit Clayton once and she fell to the ground. It was a non-life threatening injury.

Then, instead of running to his car to get away, Loyd went over to her, stood over her as she bled and shot her multiple times "execution style," Mina said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ith-loyd-court-appearance-20170119-story.html

And he cried for getting kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member