FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an article that mentions he had surgery while in the hospital (it doesn't say what it was) and may lose sight in one eye.

I personally think that for all that's happened he sure is doing a heck of a job claiming he's always the victim. He makes claims in court (and at the wrong appearance, so he's doing great job appearing pro se) about his ex-girlfriend's murder, his apprehension, and then starts to make them about the police officer he allegedly killed before the judge stops him. In every instance he takes no responsibility because it's someone else's fault. He must have the worst luck in the world.

If there were other guns present at the murder of the ex-girlfriend, why hasn't there been mention of finding shells from another caliber gun being fired and how did he manage to escaped unscathed? Plus, after all his talk of killing cops and putting so much effort into hiding that's he's living in a condemned home, I would be extremely surprised if he held out his hands and told the officers he's ready to go willingly.

I personally just don't have any sympathy for this man. He's lead a life of crime and made his feelings towards LE well known. He might lose vision in one eye, but at least he's still alive and that's a much better condition than two people who crossed his path were left in. He's made his bed and now he gets to lie down in it, even if he doesn't want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same link

Lots of garbage bags that would make me think he might have been there a while or was it just filthy "before" he "moved in " ha?

$

Is there a wig and mask ?

His toilet - where would one just "have" that chair??

It is like your are the run , have limited $, its not a daily stock item at Wal Mart. I would think you are trying to hide as much as possible.

But one stops by a medical supply shop? It just struck me as bizarre
$

Don't really get why taxpayers have to pay to board it up? Did we damage something? Let it sit there as it was no?

It said there were code enforcement folks there?

Was there power water or something- just curious how he lived there

$

CARIIS,Here is some info on the house he was found at.There has been no power there for a few years.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/aban...ien-for-code-enforcement-violations/485597971

There is no sound on that video.
Here is another one.

https://youtu.be/rmRGLx9Xyrk

That is one hardened criminal.Who in their right mind would talk like that to a judge?He is going to talk himself into the death penalty.I find it interesting in these cases the perpetrators will either shut up and not talk at all and get a lawyer or they will run their mouths and defend themselves.

I really hope the beating they put on him can be justified, I would hate to see any of these cops get in trouble, because this ruthless murderer deserved everything he got. Love to see a big, bad murderer crying to the media over getting a little roughed up. I hope his fellow inmates can see what a crybaby wimp he is.

I recall the chief saying that he was proud of the officers restraining themselves while taking him in custody and that Loyd resisted while being cuffed.I am sorry to not have a link,I was watching it live on local news right after his arrest.

I recall the chief saying that he was proud of the officers restraining themselves while taking him in custody and that Loyd resisted while being cuffed.I am sorry to not have a link,I was watching it live on local news right after his arrest.

I suppose its too much to ask for any body cam video footage of the apprehension. :)

What saddens me the most is I was hoping the inner city public relationship with LE would begin to improve this year.
Even if everything was done as LE indicates the problem is the perception of police brutality is there unless some footage becomes available to prove otherwise.

I do not have any sympathy either for this cold blooded murderer. What I do have is a desire for improvements to be made with the relationship of the communities and LE and I see both sides of the issue where some people tend to only look at one side or the other.

I have followed lots of cases and I may have become jaded because I have seen way too many examples of where LE lost their cool as they try to arrest someone or even once they have them in custody. Resulting in physical harm or death being done to a person that was not really resisting at all. It tends to jade my viewpoint after the n-teenth episode of that.

Just an example.

[video=youtube;R0CasxnKHoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0CasxnKHoE[/video]

One other particular example incident that really sticks in my mind (sorry no link) I recall I think was on the show "Cops" where the officer is yelling at the suspect to "Stop Resisting, Stop Resisting, Stop Resisting" while two or three officers really rough him up. And all the while I am screaming at my TV set because the guy wasnt doing anything at all to resist. The guy was only squirming because of the pain being induced on him.

I do think that is something that LE protocols may have to reconsider. When they are needing to do things that cause physical pain to apprehend a suspect then of course a human being is going to have uncontrollable reflexes to try to stop the pain. I do think some officers look at that as resisting when it really is an involuntary reaction of the human body. I am not sure there is an easy solution for that.

I suppose we probably need to wait till more evidence comes out either way because we really dont know yet what happened during the arrest in this case. Like I had mentioned before this perp could have been resisting and fighting back the whole time and is just not admitting it. We really dont know yet.

After hearing ML mouth off at the judge... I do have doubts as to whether he was fully compliant as they cuffed him.
I know there are egregious examples of misbehaving police.

Just that with this certain 'stellar' individual-- I'm wondering if maybe he knelt down with hands in the air or whatever--- then struck out at the cops swifter than a venomous snake when they placed hands on to subdue him ? (apologies to real snakes everywhere)
I believe there are good reasons to doubt his being honest.
:moo:

Sad thing is he will do fine in prison. Some will even look up to him.

Loyd first tried to escape through the back sliding-glass doors, Mina said. He then surrendered through the front doors wearing body armor. He also had two guns, including one that had a magazine that could hold 100 rounds, when he came out of the house.

Mina said Loyd threw down his guns when he saw the law enforcement surrounding him but resisted arrest. No shots were fired.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ng-markeith-loyd-captured-20170117-story.html

I suppose its too much to ask for any body cam video footage of the apprehension. :)

What saddens me the most is I was hoping the inner city public relationship with LE would begin to improve this year.
Even if everything was done as LE indicates the problem is the perception of police brutality is there unless some footage becomes available to prove otherwise.

I do not have any sympathy either for this cold blooded murderer. What I do have is a desire for improvements to be made with the relationship of the communities and LE and I see both sides of the issue where some people tend to only look at one side or the other.

I have followed lots of cases and I may have become jaded because I have seen way too many examples of where LE lost their cool as they try to arrest someone or even once they have them in custody. Resulting in physical harm or death being done to a person that was not really resisting at all. It tends to jade my viewpoint after the n-teenth episode of that.

Just an example.

One other particular example incident that really sticks in my mind (sorry no link) I recall I think was on the show "Cops" where the officer is yelling at the suspect to "Stop Resisting, Stop Resisting, Stop Resisting" while two or three officers really rough him up. And all the while I am screaming at my TV set because the guy wasnt doing anything at all to resist. The guy was only squirming because of the pain being induced on him.

I do think that is something that LE protocols may have to reconsider. When they are needing to do things that cause physical pain to apprehend a suspect then of course a human being is going to have uncontrollable reflexes to try to stop the pain. I do think some officers look at that as resisting when it really is an involuntary reaction of the human body. I am not sure there is an easy solution for that.

I suppose we probably need to wait till more evidence comes out either way because we really dont know yet what happened during the arrest in this case. Like I had mentioned before this perp could have been resisting and fighting back the whole time and is just not admitting it. We really dont know yet.

IMO, anybody who finds reason to fault the police in this arrest is beyond hope.

Ive looked at this closely and if you look close he is crawling across the yard toward the street and towards a group of officers waiting to apprehend him.

I really want to give officers the benefit of the doubt in this case because we know he is a dangerous and ruthless cop killer.

With that said, take a look closely starting at 9:25 and as you see officers close in on him while he is laying on the ground there is one officer that uses his foot with a kicking action towards him. Now there may be a perfectly valid reason for this like if the perp still had a gun or something which we do not know.

What bothers me the most though is why would the helicopter video person purposely zoom out right about that exact time of the first leg motion which appears to be a kicking motion. I may be assuming too much here but it sure looks like the helicopter video person wanted to purposely avoid a close up shot knowing that LE may lose their cool right about then. Because the video zooms back in later on and we all know how zooming works on cameras so its not like he could not have kept it zoomed closer at the critical moment.

This is the sort of thing that gets me jaded. Oh well. All JMO of course.

Just an example.

RSBM

Per the video in this link... the accused sustained his injuries when he jumped out of a third floor window and landed in an industrial garbage dumpster.
So, not the police's fault ?

I'll see if I can find a link about his leaping from three stories.
If true, he is lucky to be alive. Smdh.
:moo:

My impression from currently being in central fl. and watching all of this unfold is this is not some good ole boys police force and they are aware this needed to be an arrest that was by the books.When the opportunity came to arrest him it happened quickly so maybe they were not able to put people with cameras in place.I have to stop reading/posting these threads where it is needed to defend LE,especially this case.This man was a real danger and may have had other weapons on him after giving up the two.By his own behavior he most likely gave them some resistance and they wanted him cuffed asap as to not pose a danger to anymore officers.

My impression from currently being in central fl. and watching all of this unfold is this is not some good ole boys police force and they are aware this needed to be an arrest that was by the books.When the opportunity came to arrest him it happened quickly so maybe they were not able to put people with cameras in place.I have to stop reading/posting these threads where it is needed to defend LE,especially this case.This man was a real danger and may have had other weapons on him after giving up the two.By his own behavior he most likely gave them some resistance and they wanted him cuffed asap as to not pose a danger to anymore officers.

Thats a valid viewpoint and understood.

I probably could never be a LE officer because I doubt I would have enough restraint knowing he killed one of my fellow officers and I probably would have shot him on the spot even if he was giving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA