FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they say she was there when thery went to sleep and gone when they got up......I didn't buy this the last time someone tried to fly it, and ..........I still don't. Poor Shannon.

So they say she was there when thery went to sleep and gone when they got up......I didn't buy this the last time someone tried to fly it, and ..........I still don't. Poor Shannon.

It does sound awfully familiar...ala Misty.

I'm keeping my tv on WMBB and will await the news at 5pm (CT).

sounds like LE isn't buying it either if they said 'not an abduction' first rattle outta the box

at least there was a presser with some kind of news....it's been 3 days now that baby Shannon is missing. :(

not good news according to rumor @ topix :(

but who knows if it is truth

OMG! I am reading that right now after seeing your post. It seems legit to me IMO! The person who posted it is replying the bio mothers family members telling them the info.

OMG! I am reading that right now after seeing your post. It seems legit to me IMO! The person who posted it is replying the bio mothers family members telling them the info.

I just saw this:

<snip>

WCSO: Rumors untrue

Rumors that the mother of the missing child has confessed to burying the body and that digging is underway at the old Chipley dump are untrue, according to the Washington County Sheriff's Office.

Public Information Officer Andrea Gainey said she was familiar with the rumors that they were incorrect. The various search teams are staging out of the old dump that is a short distance from Brown Street where the baby disappeared from, and that activity could have led to some of the rumors.

http://www.chipleypaper.com/news/baby-4619-chipley-continues.html

maybe that's why the 'remains' rumor @ topix (?)

POI IDed in Case:

MORE AT: http://www.newsherald.com/news/person-78739-baby-case.html

CHIPLEY &#8212; Investigators said Monday they have identified a person of interest in the case of a missing 7-month Washington County baby but would not release the individual&#8217;s name.

About 75 volunteers and officers still were searching Monday for the missing child, Shannon Lea Dedrick, who authorities said went missing between 3 and 11 a.m. Saturday and has been the subject of an search since then. A 3 p.m. press conference revealed little about the disappearance.

&#8220;We&#8217;re not leaving any stone unturned,&#8221; Washington County Sheriff Bobby Haddock said earlier Monday. &#8220;We&#8217;re even checking every Dumpster, residential garbage cans, and bags of garbage, ditches and culverts.

I just saw this:

<snip>

WCSO: Rumors untrue

Rumors that the mother of the missing child has confessed to burying the body and that digging is underway at the old Chipley dump are untrue, according to the Washington County Sheriff's Office.

Public Information Officer Andrea Gainey said she was familiar with the rumors that they were incorrect. The various search teams are staging out of the old dump that is a short distance from Brown Street where the baby disappeared from, and that activity could have led to some of the rumors.

http://www.chipleypaper.com/news/baby-4619-chipley-continues.html

maybe that's why the 'remains' rumor @ topix (?)

No that is what is not was posted. I read it wrong and nope if you want to know what was posted on Topix PM me.

Removed.

The convos on Topix have, of course, turned trollish, seems like there won't be new info for awhile.
I wish LE would tell us something of substance.

No that is what is not was posted. I read it wrong and nope if you want to know what was posted on Topix PM me.

Thanks, Willen -- I've kept up with the Topix child(ren) thread since I before posted the link here.....ITA that the trolls will take over...too bad.

The out of town family seems to be trying to get any info possible...must be soooo frustrating!

Any indication who the Person of Interest is? Maybe we can think positive and hope someone who thought the baby was being neglected decided to take her... wishful thinking I know.

Any indication who the Person of Interest is? Maybe we can think positive and hope someone who thought the baby was being neglected decided to take her... wishful thinking I know.

it good thought....... we should go with that for now

What time is it getting to be in Chipley now? 5:00-6:00 p.m.ish? Is it dark there now?

Salem

Go to some of the forums and sites mentioned here in the thread. LE hasn't named the person, but a family member is openly accusing a family member in many places. She must be typing quickly because it appears to all be the same person. Did LE really make that statement about the hindering the investigation? I think it's directed at that person.

ETA: I should say a person claiming to be a relative, I guess.

Go to some of the forums and sites mentioned here in the thread. LE hasn't named the person, but a family member is openly accusing a family member in many places. She must be typing quickly because it appears to all be the same person. Did LE really make that statement about the hindering the investigation? I think it's directed at that person.
That poster is a troll, they can't even decide whether they are family or not. I have no reason to believe they have had any contact w/ LE.

On HLN right now... says she has a larger than average head due to growth development problem, no signs of abduction (because no one saw her being abducted), says police are being tight lipped about the timeline and where the parents were... nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8