FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On HLN right now... says she has a larger than average head due to growth development problem, no signs of abduction (because no one saw her being abducted), says police are being tight lipped about the timeline and where the parents were... nothing new.

Well, she didn't walk out of the home.

Why are police tight lipped? I guess they do not need or want help.

Sounds like they know what happened to Shannon and just need to find her body.

Sad...

That poster is a troll, they can't even decide whether they are family or not. I have no reason to believe they have had any contact w/ LE.

Yes, I thought about the fact that I forgot to say allegedly as soon as I hit send. Did she say that she was not a relative at some point?

Go to some of the forums and sites mentioned here in the thread. LE hasn't named the person, but a family member is openly accusing a family member in many places. She must be typing quickly because it appears to all be the same person. Did LE really make that statement about the hindering the investigation? I think it's directed at that person.

ETA: I should say a person claiming to be a relative, I guess.

if you talking who I think your talking about on topix....
she stated the sheriff was at her door told her to stop posting, she was hindering the investigation

I hope the person who claims to be a family member on comments, has said all this to LE and isn't just spouting this to the public.

Yes, I thought about the fact that I forgot to say allegedly as soon as I hit send. Did she say that she was not a relative at some point?
About a page back, maybe 2 by now.

This is why I prefer WS, if family is family, they make an effort to verify it, so that there are fewer trolls.
I hate cases like this where we have to use message boards and such because LE won't give us anything.

she stated the sheriff was at her door told her to stop posting, she was hindering the investigation

Thanks. Maybe they are two different people. The person I'm taking about is online right now talking up a storm about it, with alleged names and details.

Topix is troll central.

I wonder why they haven't released any information on the POI at all. Not even hinting if it is a family member or not. Nothing at all.

And I doubt she cared about Shannon at all...

Topix is troll central.

I wonder why they haven't released any information on the POI at all. Not even hinting if it is a family member or not. Nothing at all.

They are turning away volunteers...they know what happened to little Shannon.

Thanks. Maybe they are two different people. The person I'm taking about is online right now talking up a storm about it, with alleged names and details.

I watching the chat room wmbb

and topix person is bashing another poster who been posting most of the day

If I am not mistaken it also states she was 11 Lbs?

The state Department of Law Enforcement also issued a missing child alert, listing the little girl as 2 feet long and 11 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.

From 3dogmom's link

http://www.newsherald.com/news/baby-78728-chipley-missing.html

iF THIS BABY IS 7 Months old and only weighs 11 pounds, then she has been neglected and not fed properly. If this is the case, this sounds like another case of child abuse.

yanknrebel - not necessarily. She has a growth/development disorder from what I understand.

I'm watching WMBB and they had a quick mention at the top of the hour:

From Allison Walker with WMBB --

The Sheriff's Dept has a POI but they are not releasing the ID of the POI or the ID of the parents of Shannon. Neighbors have said that the parents kept to themselves and that it was common for the parents to take Shannon on walks in her stroller.

That's about all that was said...nothing new.

I wonder why they are not releasing the parents' names?

iF THIS BABY IS 7 Months old and only weighs 11 pounds, then she has been neglected and not fed properly. If this is the case, this sounds like another case of child abuse.

I have to disagree. Please read Shannon's aunt message.

In addition...My BF was born 3.5 at birth. When he left the hospital at 5 months he was 4.11. 11lbs does not sound off for a premie.

I don't know, as I stated before, my son has a growth deficiency as well and he still weighed more than that at 7 months. I know there are different conditions and different severities, but my son's was considered severe at that age too. I just can't totally rule out abuse or neglect in this case. Something is telling me there was more to the reason than a growth deficiency for the baby weighing only 11 lbs.

Do you really think the police actually went to someones house and told them to stop posting????? Im sure they have someone watching what that person was doing, thats a creepy thought. Everyone is a relative today. I did my best to pull info over on the live web site. I dont know enough really to pull on, but it was worth a try.

Its dark now. how very sad.

it's sad that LE has been searching swampy woods & trash cans for this baby :(

I hope this doesn't turn into another case like HaLeigh's.

Do you really think the police actually went to someones house and told them to stop posting????? Im sure they have someone watching what that person was doing, thats a creepy thought. Everyone is a relative today. I did my best to pull info over on the live web site. I don't know enough really to pull on, but it was worth a try.

Its dark now. how very sad.

I doubt that they would go there for that purpose, but if they went to take a sworn statement or in response to a call, I could see them saying that if the person mentioned that they were doing it.

If that person is who they say they are, and they are the online identities that I think they are, I could easily see the police tell them that about the material they were posting, if only because it was the sort of material that would cause people to phone it in as a tip and they would flooded with info that they already knew on the tip line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8