FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said she'll be back on...technical problems. Doesn't seem like they have much more though.

Reminds me of angel Daisja, thrown into the lake here and never found :(
I think they'll find Shannon, tho.

Not much more info...but did mention a grey van in driveway and did show some of the search crews and the mobile home and some of the park where they live. Didn't realize it was a mobile home.

Okay, so there is a listing on who owns the mobile home if I have the address right...but I don't know if that's been posted already or how I'm allowed to post it?

I think the parents are renting the mobile home. I can't find a listing for 793 C Brown St in Chipley, but there is a listing for 793 Brown St. and there is no Homestead tax rebate listed so that probably means owner doesn't occupy the dwelling.

Oops, double post. Sorry. Does anyone have any more info on the grey van?

Okay, so there is a listing on who owns the mobile home if I have the address right...but I don't know if that's been posted already or how I'm allowed to post it?

If they have been mentioned by the media, I believe it is okay to post.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/national_world&id=7095641#bodyText

National/Worldrss
Infant missing from home in Florida
Monday, November 02, 2009 | 1:18 PM
AP

CHIPLEY, FL -- A 7-month-old infant has gone missing from her home in a small town in the Florida Panhandle.

The Washington County Sheriff's Office said Monday that Shannon Dedrick disappeared sometime between 3 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Saturday from her home in Chipley, about 80 miles northwest of Tallahassee.

http://fosterfollynews.com/news/2009Nov1MissingChild.php

The names of the parents are listed in this article along with the name of the mobile home owner (I assume the parents rent). The article states the police still have no evidence of an abduction, but would not answer any questions regarding the parents possible involvement. It also states the maternal grandmother in Texas was contacted by police to find out if she had seen the baby.

I can't figure why they didn't notice her missing til 11ish a.m....hard to believe this baby didn't need a diaper change or bottle between 3a.m. & 11. :(

"Shannon’s aunt from Texas notified the sheriff’s office to tell them she would like the area residents to know that Shannon’s mother, Christina suffers from a growth development problem that Shannon could have inherited. She says the problem includes a somewhat larger than average head. She is reporting this in hopes that this would make her niece easier for a stranger to spot."

<snipped>

I am unfamiliar with growth development "problems" ... for adults with this, are there any associate mental or emotional side effects or symptoms? I'm just curious to know, since the aunt mentioned this.

The reason I ask is because, if the parent(s) are mentally challenged, that may explain why they have entrusted LE to represent them to the media But, that still doesn't explain why other family members haven't stepped up to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1