FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparison, this is definitely the same person.
SB in 2000
SB2000.jpg

SB Recently
sue.jpg

OMG!! Thanks for posting it bigger. In the thumbnail pic on the last page I thought that was a guy. My bad.

Susan Baker was the former babysitter...then step-mother of Paul Baker who went missing at age 3 from Beaufort, SC.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/baker_paul.html

What I have gathered is that Susan and her husband, James, now live in Chipley, FL (Washington County). She supposedly is/was the babysitter for little Shannon. From what I understand, she also drives a grey van.

JMHO

Thank you Bree! Wow good sleuthing everyone! I hope they take this seriously!

oh man i have to leave :(
Save my seat.

This SB must not be in her right mind. Who emails the governor with suspected child endangering? Hope they are searching her home and property.

Who? A crazy person premeditating an abduction.

Shannon may very well be hidden in an apartment building in which TP lives - just a thought... and it is on Orange Hill Rd as well.

And a very good thought it is!!!!

Salem

IMO, SB could be an instigator behind the estrangement between Tina and her family.

hey does it say on myspace any of her hobbies...r is she employed..that's sb i'm talking about and where does tp live...chipley, graceville, dothan...i'm confused...help

Sumthin tells me LE didn't put 2 and 2 together until our very own WSers made the connetion, otherwise I think LE would have paid The Bakers a visit before today JMO

I don't know. They could have been quietly investigating SB but now that the media has been alerted to the connection, LE has to act more quickly. I'm not sure, though.

Almost at 200, get your seats now!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 189 (94 members and 95 guests)
3dogmom, alsmom, AM528, Angel Lady, awish4u, BeanE, Bewildered, bogeygal, Boytwnmom, browning_beauty77, CarolinaMoon, CarrieBean, chaniilove, CHICANA, Choux, ckwood32, danni, Dear Prudence, debloree, des01, dreamweaver, dsntslp, EastCoast, elepher50, Emily6003, ethonic, FSU_Girl, GannyP, gitana1, Goodbevins, GourmetSoy, GRANNYL, housemaid25, Ike83, Isabelle, jaxibear, jaycee, joybell, justice4every1, kaykakes, KimK, Kimster, LadyLuck, LostinMI05, LunaticFringe, luvlife, luvtenniss, mankato64, marynice, melley, Mendara, mimi56, miss lisa, missmybaby, mistivon, msfittz, mtrooper, noramsullivan, ohiogirl, packerdog, Patty G, Peachy, perhaps, phoenix21, pinkpuddytat, PoppyH, puppyraiser, RainyGirl, Ransom, Recovering-Lurker, RedEagle, Roni, Salem, sandcastles4me, sdw, senza, Silverwolf, Sleuthster, smalltownmom, spamelope, SunnyDaze, SuziQ, TakeNote, tehcloser, Texas Mist, tfrohning, thejoker101, Thrs0806, TravelingBug, Trulysleuthy, violet67, wendypi, WillenFan21, wvwoman67

http://www.panhandleparade.com/inde...lds_babysitter_missing_since_1987/mbb7719693/

(snip and BBM)
Criminal investigators in South Carolina remained suspicious about the Bakers and alerted Washington County authorities. Washington County Officers began paying close attention to their residence in 1999.
South Carolina authorities say they received a tip that the Bakers killed their son and dumped the body. They were charged with high and aggravated assault and battery and taken to South Carolina for questioning. The case is still open and is being treated as a homicide. News 13 is examining court records to determine the outcome of those charges.

hey does it say on myspace any of her hobbies...r is she employed..that's sb i'm talking about and where does tp live...chipley, graceville, dothan...i'm confused...help

she is in chp I believe

she claimed to be a paralegal!!

Listed as Chipley, FL.

General: Going to church - Having family night - Going to the movies - Or just baby sitting my precious great neices and nephews

Music: Country - Old pop rock - Latino

Movies: Action - Love storys - Funny -

Television: CSI - CSI Miami - Law and Order - Crimmal minds - Judge Judy - Judge Mathis - Peoples court

Books: Bible - Anything about exotic birds or animals - Law books

Both of the parents have disabilities and are unemployed, receiving SSI. I do not believe that SB is an 'approved' babysitter by DCF; more like a "friend" that offers help as needed. I can understand completely why they would want a babysitter. I have a 6 month old and sometimes I just need a break and I do not have disabilities.

DCF supposedly checks on the home to ensure the safety of the child. I have worked with DCF in this district (as a foster parent and at an agency that had a Child Protection Team) . . . I don't think DCF is to blame here. If Shannon had her basic needs met...food, clothing and shelter...then why would DCF remove her?
-----------------------

It seems as if the parents had a parenting plan with DCF.
If parents met with DCF and kept to the parenting plan,
then no need to remove Shannon.

I too worked for social services for many years.
In this state, all baby sitters paid for by DCF have to pass
a criminal background check.
I doubt SB would.

Sumthin tells me LE didn't put 2 and 2 together until our very own WSers made the connetion, otherwise I think LE would have paid The Bakers a visit before today JMO

No way. They aren't that stupid. Remember, the Washington County sheriff's department has had direct dealings with the Beaufort County police department re the previous extradition of SB. SB was already "known to" the Washington County sheriff -- they had records about her criminal history already. It looks like the emergence of internet awareness of SB's background, and Tabatha's very public confirmation that it was the same SB in both cases, forced them to move now. I'm sure they've had her and her property under close surveillance from very early on, and possibly Tabatha and her home too.

Hobbies are camping, family, raising exotic birds.... this would be SB. TP lives in an apartment building on OHRoad as near as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expertrenos