GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo: I am so glad she was found alive and well. Unbelievable. I am betting that SB easily manipulated the mother and took advantage of her mental capacity. I am just happy the baby is alive and safe.

Yahoooooooo!!!! So glad she is safe:woohoo:
We needed a happy ending :dance:

I woke up to the wonderful news that Shannon has been found safe and alive...my day is going to be GREAT !

OMG! I am just so happy to hear this news!!!!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!

(happy tears...)

I just got an email about this and it was a GREAT way to start the morning!!!!!! Thank God!

Oh my Gosh! One actually turned out ok! Wow!

I needed news like this today.

My guess is, it was a donations/attention thing if the parents are indeed involved. Balloon Boy Syndrome strikes again.

So very glad the baby is ok.

Awesome sleuthing you guys! I am so glad she was found safe. Why is the mother in custody?

What great news to wake up to!!!!
Thank God this child is ok!!!!
Prayers do work. Now for the justice part. I hope the hammer comes down hard.
SB has gotten away with enough in the past couple of decades.

Woooo Hoooo! Great news.

I wonder if they had looked for Paul under her bed way back then.

OMG This is so great! Thank you East Coast for finding the info about SB, I think you are a hero. She should get the reward if LE is watching.

This is so so so so so great. Someone said on the first thread something to the effect, oh no not another one in Florida. Can we find one alive please. YES! you got your wish.

I want to see Shannon smile, that beautiful baby girl may have been confused and disoriented with so many strangers, but she needs gentle and loving care. And now she will be given that. Sounds like she has many honorary fathers from the comments made in the press release.

Awesome news and isn't Shannon just the cutest baby!

Reading the article now, I think that DCF was going to take Shannon and the mom and the bakers knew this and came up with this STUPID plan IMO. :loser:

I just can't understand a few things. SB was being so awful towards the mother, how is the mother connected to this. Why would you help someone who pionts the finger at you. What could possibly be the mothers role? If the mother and the father were no longer together why was he at the home when the child was taken? I have to think SB said something to LE about Tina which made them take her in. She was getting ready to go to bed with her realatives right? Then LE wanted her.

LE must have been all over this from behind the scenes....sounds like Mom could not take the pressure of being watched any more and they disappeared the child.

OMG LE must have been sure that she killed her....what a tremendous outcome!!

Oh my Gosh! One actually turned out ok! Wow!

I needed news like this today.

My guess is, it was a donations/attention thing if the parents are indeed involved. Balloon Boy Syndrome strikes again.

So very glad the baby is ok.

Maybe, but all while implicating the mother? Making the parents look bad wouldn't help the donations come in, IMO. It does appear though that SB isn't too bright.

SB better get more than 80 days this time.

I will not bash....but that woman is as nuts as they come.

What a wonderful way to wake up this morning!! I am so happy to hear that baby Shannon is ALIVE and SAFE now!!!!

BTW, I won't be here for so much of the day. I went to bed last night and my dryer shorted out the wall plug and set my laundry room on fire...
So, once the electricians and the adjuster get here, I won't be on as much, I just wanted to come back and share in the miracle for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee