GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tina may be mentally challenged, bu IMO, she knows right from wrong and IMO, the 'confusion' is just LIES..........

1 minute in that coffin box was 1 min. to long for anyone!
Let alone 12+ hours!!!IMO, I would love to see these 2 women in a box like that for
longer than 12 hours, diapered, in the dark....oh don't forget a box of baking soda and extra padding just to muffle their sounds................JMOO

Please correct me if I am wrong but don't some autistic people have trouble with emotional recognition?... IF TM and baby have the same disorders and one of the disorders is emotional recognition, It could very well explain that TM has learned if someone looks sad she should be sad or if someone (SB) looks serious she equates that with truth?... like when we get onto children for doing something that could hurt them, we get all serious and they believe. I think it would also explain why baby seems so serious and flat, she has not had enough experience to know how to react to people she doesn't know. I just think because it is apparent to me this mother and child have some sort of disability that we should not assume baby is not ok just because she doesn't act as a normal child does.

..... HA HA SB was framed?

I recall that differently, although I admit that I am not going back to the original post. As I remember it she said that the mother was small and gained 67 lb during the pregnancy.

These are the excerpts from the original posts by chaniilove on the subject:

Found Alive FL - Shannon Dedrick (7 mo old) - 10/31/09 - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
"As the updated foster folly news report says, Tina does suffer from a growth problem both mentally and physically, and at 5 feet tall she weighed around 67 lbs before her pregnancy, and the baby was very small at birth, so 11 lbs is not a surprising weight for me to hear, nor do I assume malnourishment, In the photo showing her body she had baby fat on her legs and arms, she didn't look boney...my son was 22 inches long when he was born, so 2 feet is only 2 inches longer, and 11 lbs is 4 lbs more than my son weighed at birth. If I remember correctly shannon only weighed 3 or 4 lbs at birth, I have a picture of her being held in the hospital and she is barely longer than the persons hand."

Found Alive FL - Shannon Dedrick (7 mo old) - 10/31/09 - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
"Rusty is the father...I'm not sure what mental condition he has just that he is also mentally challenged. Im not sure the name for Tinas condition but basically she seemed to stop growing mentally and physically for the most part at around 13. She has completely cognitive thought but mentally acts like a child, but she has always fought to act like an adult and be independant."

<snip>
Her sister-in-law, Valerie Shirley, still believes she's innocent.
"I believe she was framed. I believe Tina set her up on that."
more here
http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/69431242.html
oh yeah right -- momTM thought this whole 'hide the baby' fiasco so she could frame SB? whatever.

You know, I'm really hoping it turns out Rusty isn't Shannon's father. That whole family sounds totally nuts. SB is obviously criminally nuts, JB has remained married to SB after she was convicted of beating his 6 year old daughter and breaking her bones, and there's every reason to believe she also killed his 3 year old son. Tabatha (who I think isn't technically related, but calls SB "aunt") was all over the internet and blabbing to the media how SB was innocent and police were only focusing on her because of "all that crap way back when". Now this Valerie character is out telling the media that Tina "framed" SB. And we've heard from Tina's cousin "chaniilove" that Rusty is also "mentally challenged" (which makes sense, because why else would he have shacked up with Tina). If there's anybody remotely sane and responsible connected with this family, they sure isn't any evidence of them.

It really isn't. This is a forum unlike any other. People here come from a wide range of experiences and have a wide range of expertise. The goal of most here is to actually solve crimes and to give support to victims and survivors. We are generally a great bunch and you won't see the nonsense on here that goes on on other sites.

Respectfully disagreeing with you. WS consists of caring, intelligent people from varied backgrounds working together in harmony on many different cases. Working together in a respectful way towards other WS members and respectfully to the victims.

ETA: Ouch .. we are victims of a hit and run here.

<snip>

Her sister-in-law, Valerie Shirley, still believes she's innocent.
"I believe she was framed. I believe Tina set her up on that."
more here

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/69431242.html

oh yeah right -- momTM thought this whole 'hide the baby' fiasco so she could frame SB? whatever.

They think Tina set up SB what a joke,if anything its the opposite.These people believe her BS story! Someone sneaking off with 3 yr old Paul who she had been hitting and abusing along with his sister and in the short time she fell a sleep is as much BS as Shannon being taken the same way.That woman most likely hid that poor 3 yr old in a box under her bed and put stuff around the box.She got away with it the first time,Thank God she did not get away with it this time.IMO She was going to kill that baby.No way did she love that baby if she did she would never have kept her in a cedar chest with the lid closed.NEVER:furious:

IMO, it's more believable that SB set up TM and the claims that Tina gave her the baby is just SB trying to get out of a kidnapping charge. Did Tina confess? Or did the information that Tina was involved come from SB? SB isn't a credible person at all!

FWIW and connecting dots. Elepher50 found and posted in Paul's thread info that NY posted bond for SB back in 2000. Remember, NY's home is the one that caught fire leaving Tab and her family homeless. IMO, Tab and many others had plenty of info about the SC cases and yet they defend this evil person. I hope Elepher doesn't mind me bringing this post over.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91189&page=2
Today, 08:25 PM
elepher50[/SIZ"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_online.gif

Help find Adji

Bond Entity for SB in 2000
This SC public record regarding the charges against SB in 2000 shows a NY from OHRoad in Chipley as the Bond Entity for SB. Does this mean that NY had to actually put up some $ for SB at that time?

It does appear that NY is actually Tab's mother as well.
Attached ImagesSB South Carolina Case D394945.jpg (54.6 KB, 3 views)

Hi everyone...just joined and first of all I want to Thank everyone for there invaluable help in finding Shannon.

Unlike the recent poster I feel that everyone here wants to do good things and the motivation is for the right reasons. So no...I do not get the impression that ya'll have gotten bored with watching HSN or NG and figure this is the next best thing.

I assure you that as a Family we are more than aware of what has happened and how very very wrong it all is. We will Love and stand by Tina but do not think for a second that ANYONE is more important to us than Shannon.

I have heard over and over folks commenting that they would never do this or that and trying to relate there own thinking to the thought process that resides in Tina's mind. That is a key mistake IMO. I dare say that no one here can imagine what went on in Tina's mind. When others describe her as retarded, bi-polar, mentally chalenged etc...they are on the right path but still ....it is more than all that combined. Please just keep that in mind. Not to excuse what has happened but to better understand it.

I have a lot more to say but I think it best if I leave it at this for now.

One last thing...I said this to my Family and want to say it loud and clear here.
"I am so proud of our family...we used our heads, tempered our emotions and proceeded with honesty. And for once virtue and faith prevailed."

Ya see...I grew up in a time of morals, caring Jon Wayne. That is the real America and it still exists...but I will admit makes lousy headlines.

Thank you all!

That is so far from the truth, The people here spend hours and hours trying to piece together what happened to try to help.These hours are taken away from their own families to try to help others.I have seen Money,Homes, all kinds of assistance offered. Some of us here have been a victim of crime or have had a family who was a crime victim.I believe in Shannon's case if sleuthers here did not alert the media to SB past they would not have saved that baby.How many hours do you think she would have lasted? It's a Miracle she was alive after 12 hours.

FamilyInTexas, Welcome to WS! We are all so happy that Shannon was found safe! She is the cutest little thing.

Hi everyone...just joined and first of all I want to Thank everyone for there invaluable help in finding Shannon.

Unlike the recent poster I feel that everyone here wants to do good things and the motivation is for the right reasons. So no...I do not get the impression that ya'll have gotten bored with watching HSN or NG and figure this is the next best thing.

I assure you that as a Family we are more than aware of what has happened and how very very wrong it all is. We will Love and stand by Tina but do not think for a second that ANYONE is more important to us than Shannon.

I have heard over and over folks commenting that they would never do this or that and trying to relate there own thinking to the thought process that resides in Tina's mind. That is a key mistake IMO. I dare say that no one here can imagine what went on in Tina's mind. When others describe her as retarded, bi-polar, mentally chalenged etc...they are on the right path but still ....it is more than all that combined. Please just keep that in mind. Not to excuse what has happened but to better understand it.

I have a lot more to say but I think it best if I leave it at this for now.

One last thing...I said this to my Family and want to say it loud and clear here.
"I am so proud of our family...we used our heads, tempered our emotions and proceeded with honesty. And for once virtue and faith prevailed."

Ya see...I grew up in a time of morals, caring Jon Wayne. That is the real America and it still exists...but I will admit makes lousy headlines.

Thank you all!

Hi Family,

One question: How is Shannon - ya know we all fell in love with her!!!!!!!!

Eleph

59.gif

I'm so glad you are here!!! I think we met informally the night of the 1AM presser! How is Shannon???

Please correct me if I am wrong but don't some autistic people have trouble with emotional recognition?... IF TM and baby have the same disorders and one of the disorders is emotional recognition, It could very well explain that TM has learned if someone looks sad she should be sad or if someone (SB) looks serious she equates that with truth?... like when we get onto children for doing something that could hurt them, we get all serious and they believe. I think it would also explain why baby seems so serious and flat, she has not had enough experience to know how to react to people she doesn't know. I just think because it is apparent to me this mother and child have some sort of disability that we should not assume baby is not ok just because she doesn't act as a normal child does.

..... HA HA SB was framed?

Did someone say Shannon or TM is autistic? (I'm asking cuz I have an autistic son and have lots of experience)

Let's just hope Shannon gets a good home and these two are punished and never allowed around kids.

Oh my gosh, how sad for that sweet baby :( I'll never understand why these parents can't put their children before themselves. The poor childrens' lives are ruined because of the parents' selfish actions. But they don't care because they're not the ones who have to live with blindness, mental disabilities, and anything else caused by their drug use. It's so sad.

The way Shannon reached out for that lady (Aunt? TM's roomate? Who was she anyway?) was so sweet yet heartbreaking at the same time. That sweet little angel deserves to be held and cuddled and just loved like she's probably never been loved before. I really hope the couple she is staying with is showing her the love and affection she needs and wants.

It's heartbreaking, but she's been saved. She still has a great chance at a wonderful life.
Thank God.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back