FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I thinking right that DT and CWG lived at the same address? I feel like something is going to break here and it's going to be big! Am I just miscabobbled?:waitasec:

ETA: I must have a fever again, I think you were sleuthing only past CWG addresses now. Ugggh, I got excited.

Shannon Paulk lived in Prattville, Alabama...

CWG's history shows he has a possible relative in Prattville, Alabama....

gulp

If she was dismembered then the guy might have cut himself with the knife.

One of many things that has bothered me, is the fact that the Detective who was behind the brains to follow the garbage truck is I surly hope he gave instructions to the drivers not compact as they go along there routes. I know this is gross and I hate to think about it.

When I asked about profession, I was thinking pipe fitters union or welders union would be a job that travels a lot in construction. Also, again, talking about Shannon Paulk, there is a huge papermill in Prattville. Candlestick Park is only about 2 miles, at most, to the Alabama River, and within 5 to 7 miles of I-65 and I-85. So not only bridge construction over the river was going on, also there may have been something going on at the papermill. Northport, I am thinking, also has a papermill. I know at some of these places, they have jobs that last anywhere from two to three months. I was just thinking there are a couple of papermills in Florida. I can't remember where they are. I know there was one in Port St. Joe, but I am not sure if it is still open. Also, I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be the same job if they are a welder or pipefitter.

CWG:
416 Durrell Ct Winter Haven Fl 33884 Ph# 863-324-1170
Has also lived in Jacksonville
Joplin
Houston
Eaton Park

Relatives may be: Cody, Eddie, Casey

He was in moderate custody and released 11/5/04

Cody = brother
Eddie = father
Chris = mother (divorced from father)
Linda, Alice, Joyce = stepmoms
Dana = ex-wife

Something a little puzzling:

Dana and Clayton marry 9/22/1990 when she is 16, he is 17
Dana has a child on 4/17/1991, birth record shows a father other than Clayton, named Curtis
Dana and Clayton divorce 7/19/1991, # of children on divorce record = 1
Dana marries the father of the child, Curtis 4/28/1995

One of many things that has bothered me, is the fact that the Detective who was behind the brains to follow the garbage truck is I surly hope he gave instructions to the drivers not compact as they go along there routes. I know this is gross and I hate to think about it.

My understanding is the Garbage trucks that do the pickup take it to a sub station and dump it in a pit, then that garbage is compacted again and pushed into a semi truck. That truck is the one that goes to the actual dump.

OT (somewhat)

Thank goodness the judge denied bond on the SO. That mother rocks...she confronted the man. She just didn't walk away. Way to go, Mom.

My understanding is the Garbage trucks that do the pickup take it to a sub station and dump it in a pit, then that garbage is compacted again and pushed into a semi truck. That truck is the one that goes to the actual dump.

Oh gosh, my mind is taking me places I didn't want to go. Thank you for the information though. That would explain a lot.

Thanks. So...does this mean LE was on top of this before the compacting takes place?

I realize I appear to be stuck on the garbage but does anyone know what time on Tues Oct 20 th was the garbage picked up? Thx

Thanks. So...does this mean LE was on top of this before the compacting takes place?

I would think no. The police were going on a long shot and not compacting would cost the garbage company thousands of dollars and the police probably could not offer the money to make up for it. You are talking about needing probably 10 semi trucks to haul what one semi truck compacted could haul. It would bring garbage collection to a halt if they did not compact.

From what I have read, garbage pails can be 20-30 gal. Weight can not exceed 40lbs

Our garbage can is often filled to the brim and weights much more than 40 pounds. I'm sure the weight varies from week to week for each family, as it does around here.

Her body could have been in two cans.

If she was dismembered then the guy might have cut himself with the knife.

I think there wasn't enough time for that - and there would be alot more evidence left behind... :(

Very, very wet and soggy but beautiful...East Texas here. CajunGirls neighbor, just across the big lake...lol
Momtective, I'm in Beaumont, have relatives in Lufkin and all in the piney woods. Where in east TX? (Feel free to PM me if you'd rather).
NSC-Dallas? You know what they say about Dallas, don't you?
That Fort Worth is where the west begins...Dallas is where the east peters out.
LOL *Ducking the incoming*

sings "you can have whateva you like"

2r4tl45.jpg

It seems this sketch has been modified from the original. Both sketches can be viewed at http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5286593#at

You can see from the original sketch that the mole really wasn't all that big.

i know in my area, if the garbage man is a nice guy he will take it even if its over the restricted weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic