FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say something for which I hope people don't think ill of me/think I'm a nutter.

This guy just happens to be on the report, very shortly after the crime. Turns out he has a history of this. The sketch is uncanny. But more than that, someone (I'm sorry, blanking on the name) posted a list of locations that both he and DT both happened to live at? Am I reading that correctly? Or was that a formatting issue?

Could he actually be someone close to DT? Did they live in those places at the same time? And while the "Never knew a stranger thing" is likely a coincidence, jeepers! The crazy part of me wonders if this was...I don't even know where I'm going with this, but if they really did have those towns in common--I don't even know what to say about the chances of that coincidence. I'm confused and disturbed. I'm also very tired and hormonal, so I could totally be misconstruing that post.

Was CWG also AT the house? If so, he has to be suspects #1 through 17.

I wasn't able to make it in separate columns like I wanted, but yes, DT lived in those places, too, or very nearby. I'm wondering if she met CWG in Texas, she was in Killeen and other places, he is from Bandera, only about 100 miles away! If rural Texas is anything like WY, 100 miles is your neighbors house.

I was going over things that we do know for sure.
Missing Oct 19
Child's Body found Landfill Oct 21 approx 50 miles away.
Body ID as Somer Thompson Oct 22
Garbage pick up Tues. Oct 20, LE followed trucks and had them dump the contents at a designated spot at the landfill.

From what I have read, garbage pails can be 20-30 gal. Weight can not exceed 40lbs, so...I am lending myself to think that Somer 's remains were placed in a commercial dumpster and hauled away by a different Co. than the residential haulers. Please correct me if I have erred. To me there is a fairly small window of when this heinous crime occurred , ie 3pm Oct 19th - early hours of Oct 20 th. Maybe a 12 hr time frame.

Her body could have been in two cans.

I apoligize if someone posted this already...I had a DR apt. & am behind on the thread! I'm wondering if this person should be looked at...it's not far from where Somer went missing! :wink:

Police: Man approached kids at bus stop
Police: Man approached kids at bus stop
<snipped>
Police arrested a 29-year-old man after after witnesses say he acted strangely at a bus stop. Christian Haag was booked in the Putnam County Jail Tuesday afternoon.

A grandfather says he's lucky he can still see his granddaughter. "Someone reached inside the vehicle and tried to grab hold of her while she was waiting to go to school," said Jerry Drescher.

Drescher's granddaughter is just 7-years-old. She was in her grandmothers car near River and South 13th Streets Tuesday morning. That's when police say Haag was wondering around the area. They say he grabbed at Jerry's granddaughter through a car window.

Story.jpg

Video: Bus Stop Arrest 10/29/2009-00:43
Police arrested a 29-year-old man after after witnesses say he acted strangely at a bus stop
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34443@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...-kids-at-bus-stop/AVVdoCjYsEmZG9b8-Qnj1g.cspx

:angel:

Alright, I am gonna throw this address out there - if anyone has time to sleuth it and see if there are any missing kids/homicides that corrolate in the area... TIA CWG also associated with this address

10222 FORUM WEST DR , APT 1108 HOUSTON, TX 77036

Any timeframe to associate with when he lived here??

They just Said on HLN that for sure Somer was transported in the garbage truck to the landfill, no one personally took her there.

I thought I heard them say they did not know for sure if she was transported in a garbage truck or not??

Have the schools in the area offered increased after school care for those in need, since this monster still prowls around?

Not that I know of, but I am in a different school zone. I live on the other side of Kingsley from Somer's family. I know my daughter's elementary school is not doing anything different.

I have to totally agree. In a police report there is no room for error. Even a rookie would get the names and ID right. The fact that his flyer is also updated says someone in LE is looking at him too! I wonde rif the DNA/results are back from the lab? Wish they would hold a PC to update us.

JMO

We need a presser soon. Maybe I should say it would be nice to hear a presser soon. The arrest of a RSO may be not be related to Somer's case but it sounds like LE thinks there's a possibility. Why doesn't LE have a POI? Rethorical question.

Okay two things:

What can I post?

NEXT - this is CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!! Ready for it??

It could be a coincidence - but I have to wonder - what if CWG moved around and then lived near his victims families???

Two people named Poulk - listed at an apartment building CWG live at.

See if you can find relatives to her with the names:
Kristi
&
Joe
They could be married

I thought I heard them say they did not know for sure if she was transported in a garbage truck or not??

I remeber when she was first found they said the police were there going through the garbage trucks as they unloaded.

I would love to put together the timelines (d.o.b.?) for Shannon Paulk, Heaven LaShae Ross, and Teresa Dean.

Give it to the Astros and see if they can tie any of it to CWG. I'll work on that, right after I eat my pasgetti.

I wasn't able to make it in separate columns like I wanted, but yes, DT lived in those places, too, or very nearby. I'm wondering if she met CWG in Texas, she was in Killeen and other places, he is from Bandera, only about 100 miles away! If rural Texas is anything like WY, 100 miles is your neighbors house.

That really unnerves me. It honestly makes me look at everything differently. I'm from Texas originally. It's a very big state. One hundred miles is nothing, particularly when it's rural, as you said.

So, they live in the same basic areas at locations pretty far apart. Far enough to make a coincidence truly bizarre. Then, CWG, a SO, ends up the police report when the INITIAL report was taken? What was he doing there? Old friend? Mind-spinning coincidence? The thing I don't want to contemplate is the "never met a stranger" thing because it's easier to chalk up to coincidence, and any other scenario would make me sound like I'm gunning for DT. I'm not. But man, this smacked me in the face.

KJK is a habitual offender and his methods are the same for all of his cases. He pretends to be LE and he kidnaps. All 4 of the cases below are for the exact same thing. Interestingly enough, for his first offense he was found "unfit".

Name Race Sex DOB Booking Date Booking Number
KELLAM,KENNETH W M 03/02/73 02/06/04 04007997
KELLAM,KENNETH W M 03/02/73 08/25/03 03049743
KELLAM,KENNETH W M 03/02/73 10/18/01 01057161
KELLAM,KENNETH JOSEPH W M 03/02/73 06/02/00 00030318

I mean, there is definitely a trend going on with this guy. They are all one after the other. You would think when they locked him up the first time and he got out and then almost immediately, within the year, he has another charge...dang. I can see letting him out the first time, but after that, his sentences should have been longer. Although, I think they ought to keep first time SOs for their entire sentence. When are they going to get tougher on these laws? I mean, I have seen people do more time for having a joint or paraphernalia...

Alright, I am gonna throw this address out there - if anyone has time to sleuth it and see if there are any missing kids/homicides that corrolate in the area... TIA CWG also associated with this address

10222 FORUM WEST DR , APT 1108 HOUSTON, TX 77036

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...act=usMapSearch&missState=TX&searchLang=en_US

What was the time frame of the address you gave?
I can't find a thing in these threads....sure WISH we had a forum (hint hint). :praying:

They said on HLN tonight that they know she was transported in a garbage truck and they know which one.

I would love to put together the timelines (d.o.b.?) for Shannon Paulk, Heaven LaShae Ross, and Teresa Dean.

Give it to the Astros and see if they can tie any of it to CWG. I'll work on that, right after I eat my pasgetti.

Here is the thing though - the Astros didn't pick up any funky vibes about CWG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member