FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just Said on HLN that for sure Somer was transported in the garbage truck to the landfill, no one personally took her there.

I've wondered if the person who put her in the trash planned on moving her later, but the trash was collected before they had a chance. It just seems like anyone with half a brain AND the means to get her out of the neighborhood would do so.

Has it been confirmed that anything removed from the restroom was actually evidence in Somer's case. Or is this just specualtion because SOMETHING was removed? Sorry if I missed this already :)

ETA- NM I see Mysticrose's post above. Thanks!

Hold on....

I might be lost and you might already be making this comparison but did you make this connection:

RIght NSC, put DTs various names into intelius and look at the places shes lived. Very nearby where CWG and or /Shannon Paulk murderer struck!

RIght NSC, put DTs various names into intelius and look at the places shes lived. Very nearby where CWG and or /Shannon Paulk murderer struck!

How about the dates?

Just watched the brief segment on MG's HLN show.

Nothing we don't know already, but for those who missed it...

Criminal Profiler Brent Turvey said the profile that LE gave is standard "when you don't know what happened", such as someone Somer might know or to focus on a parallel investigation of friends/family list.

About the suspect, the profiler Brent Turvey said he the suspect took a bit of a risk to put the body in the dumpster or landfill, as this would be a chance of being seen by witnesses or even on video tape. He said "someone skilled would not want to take those risks".

Caller dialed in and asked about the armed robbery...Natasha replied that the address was "computer error". Natasha also said evidence from the home that was searched (fire home) and the bathrooms at the park are still at Jacksonville crime lab.

Okay, got that part. But are you seeing the part where a little girl was almost abducted in Lexington, SC that they thought might be connected to Shannan Polk murder...

I showed my husband the 3 pix of CWG with the sketch, and he thinks for sure it's the same guy. I've been telling him the story, and can't for the life of me remember why we even looked at that sketch. Somebody PULEAZE enlighten me.

edit: n/m I started it myself when I talked about hopping on a motorcycle with some guy and it jogged somebody's memory. lol

If CWG is the sketch guy, I believe the following details are important. I will continue to sleuth to see if any dates match up.

August 15, 1999. Twiggs County Georgia. Teresa Dean. Lived at a trailer park near wildlife refuge and construction site. Went missing when she went home to get her brother to look at puppies.

August 16, 2001. Shannon Paulk. Candlestick Trailer Park.

A guy called Shannon's Mom and told her he killed Shannon and gave graphic details. They traced the call to a hospital in Lansing, Michigan. They decided it wasn't that man who killed Shannon, but he was charged with harassment.

8 years ago. 10 year old girl. Trailer Park - Lexington County, S.C.
Man in grey pick-up with a toolbox, water cooler, ladder in back.
Had a large mole under his right eye. Girl got away.

August 19, 2003. Northport, Alabama. 11 year old girl. Heaven LaShae Ross.
Lived in a trailer park near wildlife refuge and construction site. Went missing walking to bus stop 100 yards from home.

Late 2006 a body was found in an abandoned house in Alabama. Evidence points to Heaven Ross.

All the girls were 11, from trailer parks, youngest daughters, outgoing and social. Wilderness refuges and construction sites near them. Disappeared within days of each other exactly 2 years apart. Anniversary killer? No missing girls in August of 2005.

I'm thinking there was a large amount of blood there...and it didn't belong to Somer
I was thiniking exactly the same thing, and then started wondering...if that's true, then would that possibly indicate a rush to leave the body? Maybe someone was a)getting close, or b)about to interrupt?
"Hush little baby, don't say a word. Aunt doggies is gonna buy you a mockin'bird..."
Aw, cajun girl, south'n lullaby...
And NSC, that's for you, too. Hurry home! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Here ya go, Violet-and you did a wonderful job!

Unknown Shannon Paulk Killer
Report a Tip
Sex:
Male
Race:
White
Height:
5'11" - 6'0"
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
* Blond
* His hair was sandy blond with dark roots and grey streaks. It was short and pushed back on top, with a receding hairline.
* mustache and goatee that were darker than the rest of his hair, but he might be going clean shaven.

Other Phys. Characteristics:
* He was last seen wearing a blue T-shirt that appeared to be too large for him, faded blue jeans, and blue Nike tennis shoes.

Traits and Habits:
* Mole on the right side of his face under his eye and two mole hairs growing out of it towards his nose.
* A bump on the upper part if his nose like it had been broken at one point.
* Crease in the corner of his eyes and mouth when he smiled.
* Yellow, crooked teeth.
* Freckles on the back of his hands, and hairy muscular arms.
* Medium "beer belly."

Location information:

* The suspect is possibly a construction worker.

* Prattville , AL
* The Candlestick Trailer Park in Prattville, Alabama

Other Possible Locations:

* Prattville , AL
* The suspect might be doing bridge or road construction.

I wonder if the same killer also killed Heaven LaShea Ross.

Paris, I was just about to post that - thank goodness for me reading first.

Doesn't this just give yall the CHILLS!! Brr...it sure is to me.

I'm sure most of you heard/saw the video I did for Haleigh with my version of Concrete Angel... well, I decided to use it on a video for Somer. I would like to record something else for her but since I'm stuck in the horizontal position, that will be to difficult. So... here ya go :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9At6fZ9Y84"]YouTube - S.R.T.[/ame]

I will change it once I can record another song...specially for Somer :D

I am wondering if CWG and HS have not know each other for quite some time and work in tandem. Plausible (maybe not probable) if one thinks in terms of HS having ties to South Carolina and to the family and GWC living in a lot of places DT has (if the time frames fit) and he is in the PR leading one to believe he was actually interviewed and gave ID.

Per ST, Somer was born in Columbia SC 7 years ago, this was 8 yrs ago.
"She remembered an attempted abduction of a little 10-year-old girl from a trailer park in Lexington County, S.C. eight years ago: the man drove a grey pick-up truck with a toolbox, water cooler, and ladder in the back, and had a large mole under his right eye. Luckily, the little girl got away and was not harmed."
Snipped.
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=40267

KJK is a habitual offender and his methods are the same for all of his cases. He pretends to be LE and he kidnaps. All 4 of the cases below are for the exact same thing. Interestingly enough, for his first offense he was found "unfit".

Name Race Sex DOB Booking Date Booking Number
KELLAM,KENNETH W M 03/02/73 02/06/04 04007997
KELLAM,KENNETH W M 03/02/73 08/25/03 03049743
KELLAM,KENNETH W M 03/02/73 10/18/01 01057161
KELLAM,KENNETH JOSEPH W M 03/02/73 06/02/00 00030318

I am wondering if CWG and HS have not know each other for quite some time and work in tandem. Plausible (maybe not probable) if one thinks in terms of HS having ties to South Carolina and to the family and GWC living in a lot of places DT has (if the time frames fit) and he is in the PR leading one to believe he was actually interviewed and gave ID.

Who is HS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member