FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What system do they have? In Pinellas County, we have huge city provided cans and the trucks pick them up with mechanical arms. They can weigh a couple hundred pounds.

Are we talking about guys running around picking up cans? Or the big green or black cans we have? Here, you can have additional cans, but they don't seem to enforce a weight limit. I'd think that a killer would have put her in a large can or dumpster that a sanitation worker wouldn't have tactile access to.

One of many things that has bothered me, is the fact that the Detective who was behind the brains to follow the garbage truck is I surly hope he gave instructions to the drivers not compact as they go along there routes. I know this is gross and I hate to think about it.

Unfortunately, I have worked in the garbage industry (oh yes, it's an industry) and there are littering laws and things in place that make it necessary for the trucks to close their compactors when traveling on major roads, so that trash doesn't fly onto the roads. Even if they don't fully compact, those doors weigh hundreds of pounds, they are solid steel, and the truck itself can hold a couple thousand pounds...
This is why I say that it wasn't odd for a closed casket.

I just wonder re this SO Kenneth Kellam, it appears that he is "into" young boys, I do not know enough about SO' s if they prefer one sex or the other, sick..

I was thinking this same thing. He is clearly gay, and his criminal record include only crimes against boys.

He moved to the Albany area, according to the Albany article, around May 2009 and stayed in a shelter, where he befriended the person who sold him the van.

His FDLE record shows NO vehicle registered on his name, and his change of address was added 9/11/2009.

I found this question from Tuba in the Astro thread...

The Clay triangle dream in Clay County is of interest. Also, it is most unusual to find the Part of Fatality, the Part of Fortune and Neptune all together at 23°Aquarius. Neptune will help direct us to this killer. For anyone who resides in Orange Park, are there sand boxes or sand piles in the play section of the park across the street from the vacant house that once was burned?

edit: there's an echo in here. lol

CAM your dream is important........please respond on astro forum.......

I was just at our dump a few weekends ago dropping off some household items. There were no semis there... just the regular garbage trucks that pick up from the street.

I was just at our dump a few weekends ago dropping off some household items. There were no semis there... just the regular garbage trucks that pick up from the street.

They use the semis and extra compacting when they have to haul it long distances.

I found this question from Tuba in the Astro thread...

The Clay triangle dream in Clay County is of interest. Also, it is most unusual to find the Part of Fatality, the Part of Fortune and Neptune all together at 23°Aquarius. Neptune will help direct us to this killer. For anyone who resides in Orange Park, are there sand boxes or sand piles in the play section of the park across the street from the vacant house that once was burned?

edit: there's an echo in here. lol

Do you know what street the park is on by chance?

One of many things that has bothered me, is the fact that the Detective who was behind the brains to follow the garbage truck is I surly hope he gave instructions to the drivers not compact as they go along there routes. I know this is gross and I hate to think about it.

I remember reading in one of the much earlier posts, that the garbage trucks were not compactors. Don't know if this has since been disproved.

Also, when the MP report was first posted, CWG was immediately noted and sleuthed here. But shortly afterward, it was claimed to be mistaken identity. Can any one quickly tell me who made that statement and has it been proved true or false.

If DT had a past connection to CWG and he was currently present in her life, (at the home that day?), then this seems more likely the person she alludes to in her statements regarding the monster. An intimate relationship rather than a familial one, the sudden burst of "you probably can't get any..body" just seemed to me a much more personal statement than a casual "this is what we know about SO" remark. JMO Does it seem that his actual whereabouts and DNA evidence would simply (yeah, I know) eliminate or focus as POI?

Still wonder about no announcement about family cleared...I haven't heard LE say one peep about any family members. Is this unusual enough to take note as one of those "things you don't hear?" JMO in looking at different aspects...

The fact that LE wants everyone on the alert seems to be a generic comment when something like this happens. I just hope they have way more info to go on, like mail in the garbage etc. so they can pinpoint her last whereabouts. I can not remember how long DNA results take .

Momtective, I'm in Beaumont, have relatives in Lufkin and all in the piney woods. Where in east TX? (Feel free to PM me if you'd rather).
NSC-Dallas? You know what they say about Dallas, don't you?
That Fort Worth is where the west begins...Dallas is where the east peters out.
LOL *Ducking the incoming*

Rockwall, Texas here, just East of Dallas:woohoo:

Finally caught up!!!! YEAH ME!!!!

O/T: Cajun, I was in your neck of the woods (or should I say your neck of the concrete) today. Busted my heinie!!!! Literally. Was measureing a house in Mid-City and slipped in the alley between two houses. Did you feel it? I think it measured on the rictor scale. Anyway, thought about you while I was stuck in traffic this morning thinking it takes special people to live there. LOL

Hope your tooth feels better.

Back on topic: I think y'all are on to something here! That sketch looks just like CWG to me. Good work.

Re: the restroom @ the Park, it was stated that LE spent about 6 min ther, to pick up a bag or....something , does anyone recall this? It was like they knew something was there.

Finally caught up!!!! YEAH ME!!!!

O/T: Cajun, I was in your neck of the woods (or should I say your neck of the concrete) today. Busted my heinie!!!! Literally. Was measureing a house in Mid-City and slipped in the alley between two houses. Did you feel it? I think it measured on the rictor scale. Anyway, thought about you while I was stuck in traffic this morning thinking it takes special people to live there. LOL

Hope your tooth feels better.

Back on topic: I think y'all are on to something here! That sketch looks just like CWG to me. Good work.

LMAO OMG, is that what that noise was?????? LOL Just pickin ;) I'm so very glad I don't have to deal with that traffic or all that concrete though :crazy: Did you remember to honk at me when you passed thru?

LMAO OMG, is that what that noise was?????? LOL Just pickin ;) I'm so very glad I don't have to deal with that traffic or all that concrete though :crazy: Did you remember to honk at me when you passed thru?

I'm thinking you were more likely to hear the thud that a honk. lol
I tell ya, coming from a small town to driving in NOLA is a shock.
We don't have 1 way streets here. Several of your neighbors honked at me!! lol

On Sept. 12, 2000 a 13 yo girl went missing from Butler MO. 93 miles (1 hr 27 min. from Joplin, MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221