FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get to see her Facebook page. I never think fast enough. Darn. I hope that it wasn't some twisted pervert that saw her pictures and decided to teach her a lesson for being a lose woman. A woman hater? But if that were the case I would think he would have gone after the mother.

Well- she definetely has been around a few blocks and back. Xplains the 3 marriages and all the bfriends. No telling who Somer has been exposed to, and the other children as well. Very disappointing IMO.

This divorce is not even finalized with husband #3 and a new b/f already on the scene and a live in. I guess each to their own-- but don't agree that this by any means teaching children a good values or any virtues.

IMO

The very day I heard it I thought it was more than weird. AND if LE does advise to freeze and make private-- well IMO the photos she had up should have never been out there in the first place. She is a Mother and the photos were certainly not anything children should be looking at, espcially if her 13 yr happen to be on FB and was able to see them.
too bad someone didn't get there first and save the photos for us to see....MO

What do we know about little Somer?
Favorite color purple, song Sunshine, cheerful, liked everyone.
But was she gifted?, slow?, indigeo? what made her fight with another?
was she bullied? did she have a best friend other than her twin?
Did her teacher notice any thing different in Somer that day?

Hey NSC...were you the one wondering if CWG was somehow connected to SP? Well, I was just looking at SP's myspace page, checking out all of his friends to see if he left any comments about Somer or anything. Didn't find any comments, but I see that SP has this one friend and her name is P.Graham. Coincidence?

I think this is a good possibility. I posted some questions about this awhile back and now need the pictures of CWG. But I don't want to go through all umpteen posts to get to them... Can someone post the pics again - I'm looking into something.

Thanks!

By any chance cam, does the apartment with the tall fence back up to the football field of that athletic place?
Oh my, I am trying so much to remember, but my thoughts right now without looking at a map, is right past the tennis courts there, there is the drainage ditch that runs thru behind those apts and back out on Debarry.....I do not think there is a home between the tennis courts and the apts, but I could be wrong about that...have to check out a map and see....

I'm surprised that ISSUES doesn't cover this..........
is NG suppose to?

What do we know about little Somer?
Favorite color purple, song Sunshine, cheerful, liked everyone.
But was she gifted?, slow?, indigeo? what made her fight with another?
was she bullied? did she have a best friend other than her twin?
Did her teacher notice any thing different in Somer that day?

I'm new here and not sure how this works but I was wondering that myself everyone keeps saying "she didn't know a stranger and hugged everyone" I have to ask myself why? I have three kids and while they are sweet they are also leery of strangers and if they need to hug someone they come to myself or my husband or someone else in the family never just random people. Usually kids that do that lack attention at home JMO!

Hello All and Good Evening

I just caught up! This thread was humming today! Some great information and great theories. Like everyone here, I wish LE would give us more information. I thought the fact that LE was back at the vacant house was very interesting. I wonder what they were looking for? That sure leads me to think that something happened in that house.

It was mentioned earlier that who better than Somer's siblings to ask about where Somer would go when she "wondered off"....I'm sure LE has checked those place out. Let's give LE the benefit of the doubt. Also, that older guy with marks on his face. I have to think that whoever booked him made inquiry about his injuries.

Not to be pointing fingers at the family, but is there any way for us to check on whether there were any police calls in the past to Somer's home address...family discord, that kind of thing. From what I've read, it appears that DT may have an active social life.

Also, to Chee: Did you ever go back to the convenience store and show that clerk any other photos? I'm still thinking that guy was up to no good.

TIA
JMO

I'm new here and not sure how this works but I was wondering that myself everyone keeps saying "she didn't know a stranger and hugged everyone" I have to ask myself why? I have three kids and while they are sweet they are also leery of strangers and if they need to hug someone they come to myself or my husband or someone else in the family never just random people. Usually kids that do that lack attention at home JMO!

The neighbor guy with the Irish name said that she was friendly and always looking for someone to play with :(

I lost the astro thread ... help --- I'm looking.

please

Is this it?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90593"]Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

There were Middletowne Apartments discussed at one point, but I don't know if they are where you're looking?

Hello All and Good Evening

I just caught up! This thread was humming today! Some great information and great theories. Like everyone here, I wish LE would give us more information. I thought the fact that LE was back at the vacant house was very interesting. I wonder what they were looking for? That sure leads me to think that something happened in that house.

It was mentioned earlier that who better than Somer's siblings to ask about where Somer would go when she "wondered off"....I'm sure LE has checked those place out. Let's give LE the benefit of the doubt. Also, that older guy with marks on his face. I have to think that whoever booked him made inquiry about his injuries.

Not to be pointing fingers at the family, but is there any way for us to check on whether there were any police calls in the past to Somer's home address...family discord, that kind of thing. From what I've read, it appears that DT may have an active social life.

Also, to Chee: Did you ever go back to the convenience store and show that clerk any other photos? I'm still thinking that guy was up to no good.

TIA
JMO
The clerk works the night shift & wasn't there last night.

This is most likely irrelevant but on DT's FB she had the icon that said Potsociety.com, perhaps she needed to mellow out...

This is most likely irrelevant but on DT's FB she had the icon that said Potsociety.com, perhaps she needed to mellow out...

Wonder if she had SP clean her house out real quick before waving down LE. That may be why no call was made to 911, had to get rid of the drugs and paraphanella.

:Welcome-12-june:

yes, I've had strange children hug and sit and cuddle up to me, one said to me once she wished she had a granny. Yes, she was verbally abused and in the way of mom & step dad and 100 miles from her granny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed