FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the backpack may have looked more like this
backpack.jpg

I'm thinking maybe LE wanted to put drastically inaccurate description of er backpack and lunch tote out so the perp would gain a little confidence...maybe get him to thinking LE doesn't have a clue what they are looking for...

I feel like daffy duck with this case.:woohoo: For a minute I was buying into the LE master plan theory...mused by their clever strategy of sorts. But my roller coaster ride just took another nose dive. As hard as I try to convince myself they know what they're doing, all these contradicting details and loose ends send me right back into a tail spin :(

that's what I found really odd. or maybe not, it seems like everyone has a lawyer these days. but when they said Diena and her lawyer, I thought, huh?, her lawyer?? (still scratching my head on that one)

My thoughts on Diena having a lawyer -

She is a single mom in crisis who isn't used to being in the media spot light. Diena has just lost her youngest daughter in a way most of us can't conceive and a lawyer will make sure she isn't taken advantage or asked insane questions having nothing to do with the murder of her daughter (I do doubt that GMA would ever do such a thing). Also, with money being donated, the lawyer would make sure Diena doesn't misrepresent any of the inner workings. I think she is smart to have a lawyer along, especially when appearing on national TV. just my opinion

I'm thinking the backpack may have looked more like this
backpack.jpg

I'm thinking maybe LE wanted to put drastically inaccurate description of er backpack and lunch tote out so the perp would gain a little confidence...maybe get him to thinking LE doesn't have a clue what they are looking for...

Perhaps? It kinda boggles my mind that they'd put incorrect info out there - what if someone finds the bags and disregards them since they don't match the sketches?

If you google "Sassafras Pig Lunch Bag" it might be a close match to the lunch bag.

Here is a link for an on-line site with embroidered accessories...looks like her bag if you ask me. Seems to me that Somer has lots of people who love her who may have made or ordered the items for her.

not my day for links. be back with a new link...sorry

Let's try this one: IT WORKS!!!

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/cute_girly_skull_tote_embroidered_bag-232901205937261709

I have to go back and look at hers. I didn't think it had heart eyes and I thought the cross bones were below the skull. And there are hearts and stars in the background.

I wonder if the artist's rendition means that this pattern would be continued on the entire bag or if it's just in the corner.

I don't think they are the same.
Bookbag_CTE.jpg
27y7lfq.jpg

At http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=69151

Perhaps? It kinda boggles my mind that they'd put incorrect info out there - what if someone finds the bags and disregards them since they don't match the sketches?

If you google "Sassafras Pig Lunch Bag" it might be a close match to the lunch bag.

Maybe LE are relying on the reports of the children riding in the car that morning. I bet there are conflicting reports as to what items Somer used that AM. Perhaps Diena wasn't there when the children were picked up and the mom driving didn't take notice enough to be exact. Reports by multiple children are almost always conflicting. mho

I have to go back and look at hers. I didn't think it had heart eyes and I thought the cross bones were below the skull. And there are hearts and stars in the background.

I wonder if the artist's rendition means that this pattern would be continued on the entire bag or if it's just in the corner.

It certainly isn't exact - but close. I'm wondering if the items weren't made for her. The little heart eyes on the skull aren't on Somer's items either. Just a thought.

Here is the statement from DT's lawyer from the GMA interview:

"There's been amazing outpouring of support," said Thompson's lawyer, Michael Freed. "There's been a trust created to help Diena raise her surviving children in as normal a way as she can. And of course, there's opportunities to increase the reward which hopefully will be helpful as well. And, as Diena said, that really means a lot to her and to the family," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-thompson-mother-diena-searches-killer/Story?id=9029804&page=2

Well, who knew there so many skull designs for girls out there. I guess I should be glad my daughter is 3 and hope the trend dies out.

I'm looking for a little help with an old angle. WLK. I'm not sure who else has dug deeply into this person, but there's a piece of the puzzle I'm missing.

WLK's mother died, and her home went into foreclosure. On the FA thread it was said that one of the brother's purchased it, and the documents gave a nursing home address.

If I can get that piece of information, I can pull all of the pieces together and explain my thoughts.

I'm looking for a little help with an old angle. WLK. I'm not sure who else has dug deeply into this person, but there's a piece of the puzzle I'm missing.

WLK's mother died, and her home went into foreclosure. On the FA thread it was said that one of the brother's purchased it, and the documents gave a nursing home address.

If I can get that piece of information, I can pull all of the pieces together and explain my thoughts.

Is the home in Orange Park?

Three weeks ago Monday the 7-year-old was walking home from school with her older sister Abby and twin brother Samuel. Her mother was at work. And as usual, the children were to walk home together. Friends' parents would keep an eye on them.

snipped from the GMA article.

Just wondered what parents were keeping an eye on the kids. It doesn't seem that on the walk home there were any parents.

bbm

I wonder if there was some agreement that this was supposed to happen?

Or if this was assumed by the media because there are parents who made statements about their observations of Somer walking home (in general, not on this particular day).

You need info/verification on who purchased it? You want to know where the foreclosed house is? Or you want the nursing home address that is reportedly on these documents??

Sorry to be dense. I am confused.

You need info/verification on who purchased it? You want to know where the foreclosed house is? Or you want the nursing home address that is reportedly on these documents??

Sorry to be dense. I am confused.

The last document I found says the home will have a foreclosure sale in December.

I'm looking for the document that says one of the sons purchased the property already, and lists his address as Kingsley Drive.

Greenstreet referred to it in the Forensic Astrology thread, but Greenstreet appears to be awol.

edit: I know the home's address, the parties involved and their addresses. I don't have proof that one of the sons lives at the nursing home on Kingsley or that he purchased the property. I need to see that document before I post my theory.

Well, who knew there so many skull designs for girls out there. I guess I should be glad my daughter is 3 and hope the trend dies out.

Indeed!

hmmm. The skull w/ a bow on its head could be a "Hello Kitty" thing. It'd be nice for the family and friends to be able to ID the right items to put out there for the search, IMHO, maybe some pictures would help them.

ETA: this looks like the pink skull design quite a bit:
http://www.myspacetotal.com/images/layout-thumbnails/51085.jpg

The last document I found says the home will have a foreclosure sale in December.

I'm looking for the document that says one of the sons purchased the property already, and lists his address as Kingsley Drive.

Greenstreet referred to it in the Forensic Astrology thread, but Greenstreet appears to be awol.

edit: I know the home's address, the parties involved and their addresses. I don't have proof that one of the sons lives at the nursing home on Kingsley or that he purchased the property. I need to see that document before I post my theory.

According to the info Greenstreet posted a public sale is ordered 10/22/09

I wonder if documents have been completed for this sale. I thought on a foreclosure sale You have to put up so much of a deposit (significant I think) and then you have 30 days to come up with the funding or something?

Just wondering if there is anything to find yet. Maybe a list of what happened at the public sale on 10/22/09

ETA: I see his post was 11-6 so there must be something out there. I'll keep looking.

According to the info Greenstreet posted a public sale is ordered 10/22/09

I wonder if documents have been completed for this sale. I thought on a foreclosure sale You have to put up so much of a deposit (significant I think) and then you have 30 days to come up with the funding or something?

Just wondering if there is anything to find yet. Maybe a list of what happened at the public sale on 10/22/09

ETA: I see his post was 11-6 so there must be something out there. I'll keep looking.

The sale didn't happen. tarabull posted that there was a phone call canceling the sale on Oct. 20 (the day after Somer went missing). A motion was made to reschedule, then ordered for Dec. 10.

STL, I will forward you some other info.

thanx for helping

The sale didn't happen. tarabull posted that there was a phone call canceling the sale on Oct. 20 (the day after Somer went missing). A motion was made to reschedule, then ordered for Dec. 10.

STL, I will forward you some other info.

thanx for helping

I saw that when I kept reading, sorry. So are you thinking brother owns it now prior to the foreclosure sale? That the brother is in foreclosure?

You may have already done this, but you can go to http://www.ccpao.com/ and use the property search tab at the top and type in the address. Clay County Property Appraiser Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart