FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he is 29 yrs. however can not find DOB. I believe there were 2 victims involved, so maybe that is why the rap sheet is so long.

So what are you all thinking here then??? do you have theory ?? TIA

LOL, I was going to say "Questions? See me after class!" ... it makes sense if you do it as you read the instructions. You can do this in PMs too. If you feel that would save you the embarrassment of repeated failed attempts. (Which is what I did.) ;)

Thanks for the hint... I am copy paste to notepad and reread it..

I love little tips but reallllllly simple ones. like type o and hit enter ..etc..

does this only work with ws site???

ETA: Love my gold star.. I made it to notepad.. I don't know how to double quote either even tho I do most times.. I don't know how that gets there . all I do is thank ppl.. and it does that..

Sorry for the O/T

Works with any site that has the Insert Link icon as an option.

I have no theory, yet. however if I could find what happened to those girls last year as the were under 12 yrs old. They (Marshalls) found him at a home in Burlington, I think. I do not know if he had access to a car. It is a 8 hr drive ? to Clay County.

So what are you all thinking here then??? do you have theory ?? TIA

I have a theory that my house needs cleaning & I am about as lost as a blind jewelry appraiser right now...

I have no theory, yet. however if I could find what happened to those girls last year as the were under 12 yrs old. They (Marshalls) found him at a home in Burlington, I think. I do not know if he had access to a car. It is a 8 hr drive ? to Clay County.

Sadnpo, since you just drove from Orange Park to NC, how long did it take?

I have a theory that my house needs cleaning & I am about as lost as a blind jewelry appraiser right now...

O/T hey I feed dh takeout yesterday and I vacuumed yesterday and today dh is eating wendy's so I have been bestest wife this week.. lol :dance:

His Court date is today.

IN all those papers about him .. does it sound like he is a traveler???

have you read the comments??? they aren't nice but thought one might defend him . I read a few.. his friends ?? what school he went to?? parents???

I googled Burlington NC to O Prk FL 7hrs 59 min.

There are so many SO possibilities, registered and otherwise, it's almost like looking for a needle in a haystack.

LE has forensics. I hope something clicks once they get all the stuff back from the lab(s).

I googled Burlington NC to O Prk FL 7hrs 59 min.

have you checked ms..?? I just looked but wow 100's with that name.. why does everyone have to have same name..

fb???

In 2007 he lived in Hillsborough FL 155 miles from Orange Park Fl.

In 2007 he lived in Hillsborough FL 155 miles from Orange Park Fl.

no way??? so he does like to travel .. hmmm crimes and then skips town. worst criminal .... well maybe ..

There are so many SO possibilities, registered and otherwise, it's almost like looking for a needle in a haystack.

LE has forensics. I hope something clicks once they get all the stuff back from the lab(s).

The only click I'm hearing is my fingertips on this desk waiting for some breaking news!! Keep in mind the comment DT's attorney made last night - there is progression - that has to be a hint that things are moving right along and it's a matter of any minute.

If anyone has any questions for ST... please let me know asap.... I will ask him today. Thanks for the update on WLK. He is distraught with all going on here too. His friend who also attended: HA. HA will go over videos/pics with me tonite. ST will let me know who is who in DT's family and I will pass it on as soon as I can.
I dont know about anyone else, but it seems fund raising has become a full time job for DT. IMO, if these funds are not going to the kids or reward.. or for a good cause other than personal financial gain.... THIS IS DISGUSTING. Next people will be murdering their own children for attention and money.....IMO only. I think implanting a GPS chip in RSO's with a GPS system dedicated only to these *advertiser censored** holes would be a great idea. LE could know where they are 24/7. and manpower to find them in these instances would be greatly reduced... any thoughts??? I believe there are thousands of people who would fund raise for this. Somers service in graham is sat at 3pm. Keep sleuthing.. you guys are GREAT and I thank you all.

sadnpod, can you ask ST if he knows anyone with the last name of "Gentry"? And, has ST done an Sex Offenders search in his area to see if there are any he knows?

Yep, he lived in Orange County LE was looking for him since Feb 09.

If Somer was on Gano and got in a car, wouldn't someone have seen the car stopped there? The street view does not seem like you'd want to pull over there, so maybe a car in the parking lot of the park?

Are cars ever parked on the street in those neighborhoods? Seems like everyone has a driveway ...

Just wondering where vehicle could be parked that it would not draw attention from someone.

Yep, he lived in Orange County LE was looking for him since Feb 09.

cathdawg I thought that was orange county , n .c. someone posted not orange county florida. ok I am really confused now. :waitasec:

From what I can make out of the rap sheet, he is facing 2 counts of kidnapping and 3 counts of sexual offense under 12 , 5 counts all together so.. today he is in Court maybe the media will advise us of the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58