FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of things that dont add up about the car with three people in it... One that instead of talking to the women that pulled over to help they fled.Think about what you would do in that situation, you would stay and talk to the other motorist im sure.... Second that it is reported that the women was in the drivers seat and two men in back...If thats true then it makes sense if they were trolling for a child they would leave the passenger seat free for the child they trick into getting in...Im still no buying that its all innocent, they have had a few days to make up a story to tell LE.

I googled earth but can't get it here. Looks like she walked down Gano and was last seen at the corner of Gano and Debarry ave where she would have turned (right I believe) then followed Debarry until her address on Horton drive, there is a curve as she would be leaving Debarry to horton drive. Also looks to be wooded areas on Debarry ave and there is also some kind of shed business at that corner where she was last seen, it shows a bunch of sheds ( the kind you put in your backyard). It would not let me travel down Debarry(if anyone has a problem, go reverse from Horton to Debarry) I think i'm saying this correct.

Were they walking on Debarry or Gano?

Never mind, already answered.

Two landfills being searched for body
Updated: Wednesday, 21 Oct 2009, 3:05 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 21 Oct 2009, 2:44 PM EDT
<snipped>
Investigators are searching the Chesser Island landfill in Folkston Georgia and the Rosemary Hill landfill near Green Cove Springs, Florida. Trash from the missing girl’s neighborhood is taken to the Rosemary Hill landfill and then to the Chesser Island landfill.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/northeast_florida/102109_landfill_searched_missing_girl

:angel:

I know they are saying it is routine, but I have to wonder if the dogs made a hit on a dumpster...

got to reading some of the info on this website. If this is the right Sean, I find one article in particular to be of interest. Look under the heading for "What is Indigo", the 4th and 5th paragraph. I remember that the baby sitter said that Somer was headstrong. You don't think there is a connection do you????
That tripped my trigger too, before I knew what it was that he practices and read more on his site. Previous thread has a lot of info about it! Worth the read. I think he HELPS people with kids like that. FWIW, I don't think it's possible that he did anything, considering the time line-if the other kids are telling the truth.

I know they are saying it is routine, but I have to wonder if the dogs made a hit on a dumpster...
Yeah is really ROUTINE to search a landfill with no tips/leads that a body could be there?

On the landfield search:

Clay County officials said the search of the Rosemary Landfill in Green Cove Springs and one in Folkston, Ga., were routine -- not the result of a tip -- and nothing related to this case was found.
Taken from
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21358653/detail.html

I did watch the 8am update, live from same web site the sherriff did say they cleared the occupants from the blue car and was not realated to a child abduction attempt but would not go into detail cause this update was for Somer.

Isn't it dangerous to search landfills and doesn't it cost lots of money - and I NEVER heard of searching landfills is a routine for missing people.

For those of you who can't watch the 4pm presser, I can recap it if you want.

Isn't it dangerous to search landfills and doesn't it cost lots of money - and I NEVER heard of searching landfills is a routine for missing people.

I agree. They must have some sort of information we don't know about.

:(

That tripped my trigger too, before I knew what it was that he practices and read more on his site. Previous thread has a lot of info about it! Worth the read. I think he HELPS people with kids like that. FWIW, I don't think it's possible that he did anything, considering the time line-if the other kids are telling the truth.

You are probably right. That just seemed to jump off the page at me. It seems that a lot, not all, of these cases happen in a home that have problems in them and the child is the one that pays the price!

They don't have to have a tip to search a landfill. For some reason, vast numbers of the general pop. think it is routine to do it. Therefore, in a high profile case, if they don't search the landfill early, they come under scrutiny of thousands of people, that instead of channeling their attention and energy into finding kids, are focusing on what the police did wrong. It is dangerous and it is expensive, but the public demands to know that every possible avenue was explored.

Doesn't mean they didn't have some motivation that we know nothing about. They very well might have, but they are more than likely responding to public pressure that they know will be coming if the search drags on much longer.

There are a couple of things that dont add up about the car with three people in it... One that instead of talking to the women that pulled over to help they fled.Think about what you would do in that situation, you would stay and talk to the other motorist im sure.... Second that it is reported that the women was in the drivers seat and two men in back...If thats true then it makes sense if they were trolling for a child they would leave the passenger seat free for the child they trick into getting in...Im still no buying that its all innocent, they have had a few days to make up a story to tell LE.
If the woman in the Nissan thought that Ms. Pollitt was the childs mother I can see her driving away without talking to her. People do odd things all the time that others can't understand.

As for the "men" in the car...I believe it was reported as two males so those two males could have been the woman's teenage sons.

MOO

Maz

HLN just showed a clip of the setting up for the presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member