FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we knew a little bit more about the alleged construction material ... does PC's place of employment deal with more than plastics and concrete?

Yes - they are also affiliated with a construction company (same addy), which I will not spell out here, due to TOS. But feel free to look into it, as I have.

I wish we knew a little bit more about the alleged construction material ... does PC's place of employment deal with more than plastics and concrete?

I was wondering what would be called construction material, and thinking pieces of 2 x4's, drywall, insulation material, and maybe even the flooring wood that goes on the floors.

My guess is they posted em when he was arrested... I just cant figure out if they are protecting them or us... and cant help wondering if this is real crime scene.. no one ever answers me and I havent had time to sleuth it... does this garbage from GCS have same route as OP to Folkston? I remember seeing it before I even knew WLK's address..that it was the same route

I really don't think that is the reason. Otherwise, we would see those signs all over the place where RSO's live.

Yes - they are also affiliated with a construction company (same addy), which I will not spell out here, due to TOS. But feel free to look into it, as I have.

So what are saying, exactly? Do you know what precast concrete is?

And are you the one who said someone told you the condition of Somer's body at the landfield? TIA

Oldcastle Precast, leading manufacturer of precast concrete in the US, delivering reliability to thousands of satisfied customers.

oh oh oh...can I post a side by side pic and get an opinion? the pic is of stick man and CWG.....oh oh oh....its the EYES!!!!

I am off my 3 vacation (time out) and would like contribute to this forum if thats okay

1) I found a video of Bruce Owens talking about following the trucks and why
http://www.wftv.com/video/21392922/index.html

2) I have found on the police report that person #8 & 9 and #11 (address only) plus # 1 (has ties thru marriage) all in the same neighborhod.

I rewatched a few video too and have a few questions

1)why did the sheriff call DT to tell her it was Somer's body "it was the hardest call I have had to make" why did he not do it in Person?

2) From what I can tell PC came home at the exact time DT flags down officer .. I'm i reading to much into that time line

I am off my 3 vacation (time out) and would like contribute to this forum if thats okay

1) I found a video of Bruce Owens talking about following the trucks and why
http://www.wftv.com/video/21392922/index.html

2) I have found on the police report that person #8 & 9 and #11 (address only) plus # 1 (has ties thru marriage) all in the same neighborhod.

I rewatched a few video too and have a few questions

1)why did the sheriff call DT to tell her it was Somer's body "it was the hardest call I have had to make" why did he not do it in Person?

2) From what I can tell PC came home at the exact time DT flags down officer .. I'm i reading to much into that time line

I'm too lazy to watch the video. Can you give some initials and the ties-BIL, Sister, whatever? Thanks

I really don't think that is the reason. Otherwise, we would see those signs all over the place where RSO's live.
LE carries those signs in the back of their patrol cars....we had trouble with teenagers trespassing, they gave us the signs to post around our property....that is all there is to the signs.....

stickmanandCWG.jpg

the pic of CWG was taken in 08 I think, will have to go back and check on it....but those eyes.....same ones that STICKMAN has!! I will never forget those eyes!!

Okay - I didn't mean to scare everyone off!!!

Well, you scared me because if you are the person who claims to know what Somer's body looked like and what she was covered in, you know more than her Mother and her own family. Why is that?

I have not named names, and will not name names, until LE announces a suspect or charges someone.

In this beloved country of ours, we are all innocent until proven guilty.

Interpret what I say as you will.

Justice for the victim. May she rest in peace!

Does stickman have a name? Does anyone know who he is?
You don't have to say, just a yes or no is fine.

I don't know which poster it was to claim to have been told by a family member the condition of Somer's body, but whomever it was, is not telling the truth or perhaps they are the person LE is looking for.

A video was posted on the same day this person claimed to know what she was covered in. It was of Diena telling the media she did not know the cause of death nor what her child went through, she said she knew nothing.

This person on this forum claims to know more, and I am just curious as to why.

Does stickman have a name? Does anyone know who he is?
You don't have to say, just a yes or no is fine.
YES, he gave his name to the camera man that was filming him the morning after Somer was missing....MP...but heck, my name isn't camcneishg, just like yours isn't sharethelight....kwim.....he really really gave me the creeps when I encounted him that morning.....

if it was listed for one of the RSO's I'm thinking he most likely had multiple counts, he was found guilty of one and maybe the adjudication was withheld on the rest??
I'm thinking he is a REALLY BAD guy!!!

U did hear the sarcasm... rite?
:Banane15:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics