FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So her clothes were scattered about per Bruce Owens; that means she was not fully clothed, as the article in the link I posted last page. I think it is safe to assume this could be considered a fact since it came from Detective Owens, don't you? Maybe he let it slip by mistake...

I think that reporter was just guessing on that if you listen to the video

So her clothes were scattered about per Bruce Owens; that means she was not fully clothed, as the article in the link I posted last page. I think it is safe to assume this could be considered a fact since it came from Detective Owens, don't you? Maybe he let it slip by mistake...

no i don't think he answered that question, the reporter asked but owens didn't really answer. I hate it when reporters lump too many questions together, they need to ask one question, and wait for the answer to that question. be comfortable with the silence.

ETA: he asked what did you do? did you go piece by piece? did you find clothing scattered about.
I think he answered the did you go piece by piece question.

No
8 & 9 live together TY and GAH
10 No nothing to do with with neighborhood
11 is the adress only not the name of the person that I am looking at

so 8&9 live on other side of town near to the the # 11 address
#1 GCG has an ex down the street from the 325 willow green address

Hope that made sense

I realized my mistake and edited my post. That was when daughter was on my head.

Thank you for this!

I guess from this I would really, really recommend people watch the video.

It's clearer if you read along and listen at the same time.

Before the post that reminded me of this disappears too.. does PC drive a truck for a concrete company... castle something? anyone know?

I was a little scared to even post that video cause I don't want anyone to read to much into the bad reporting..

Why does #1 on both of my copies say 'juvenile'?

It's not the number there 1) 2) 3) that we're referring to. Which is why I got all mixed up.

On Juvenile look at this number:

1) IO 2

Im so frustrated I havent been able to follow anything and doubt I could give a video my full attn..does he admit to her clothes being scatterd? IN YOUR OPINION? By the way my beautiful distractions are asleep soundly now..

Im so frustrated I havent been able to follow anything and doubt I could give a video my full attn..does he admit to her clothes being scatterd? IN YOUR OPINION? By the way my beautiful distractions are asleep soundly now..

I believe they decided he did not. The reporter asked him more than 1 question and he was possibly responding yes to something else.

Paris, I tried to quote your post and kept getting the wrong one so I'm just repeating this:

It's not the number there 1) 2) 3) that we're referring to. Which is why I got all mixed up.

On Juvenile look at this number:

1) IO 2

n/m nothing to see her. lol
Paris_Paris, look again. Look at the initials. It's actually listed as #10, but after the DR is a 1.
THAT'S the # they're using. I don't know why, but that's what's listed as #10.
Geez. Was that confusing, or what?

In my opinion, he does not admit to her clothes being scattered.

I think the yes was in response to Did they go piece by piece?

I'm going to put that in my transcription just so we don't keep getting people who read that and don't watch the video.

I've added a note and this in my transcription:
NoWay's note: It is my opinion that the "Yes" from Owens is in response to "Did they go piece by piece?" and IS NOT IN RESPONSE TO "And they found pieces of her clothing scattered about?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member