FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris_Paris, look again. Look at the initials. It's actually listed as #10, but after the DR is a 1.
THAT'S the # they're using. I don't know why, but that's what's listed as #10.
Geez. Was that confusing, or what?

Thanx. I figured it out. Who are we looking for at that address?

I know the garbage thing has been gone over and over, so I would like a concrete answer from a local, please.

I have lived in my neighborhood (not Florida) for over thirty years. I have had the same garbage company for that time. It's a local guy so I stick with him.

Just as an aside, he seems to charge whatever rate that you had when you started with him. Some people are barely paying anything while new customers are paying double of what I pay. I don't mention it to anyone, however.

I think there are a couple of guys that take the cans from the side of the road, out here in the country where I live, and dump it into the back of the truck. I say a couple, because I'm not sure if there is a driver and one helper or if it's a driver and 2 helpers.

Where I live, you can choose from at least three garbage companies to pick up your garbage.

When I was driving to work this morning, one of my neighbors has a garbage company that is a national company. The truck backed into the driveway, a mechanical arm came out of the top side of the truck,picked up the garbage can, , and then dumped it into the top of the truck. The driver, I'm sure, couldn't see a thing! I had never seen this in all of the years I have lived here as I never paid any attention except to my garbage guys.

So, is the residential garbage all picked up by guys (maybe gals, too) or are there some trucks with arms like I described? I am not talking about commercial garbage here. Residential.

It's different here as we are required to have garbage service, but it's not attached to an electric bill for example. It's just on your honor. So I don't know if OP may have a contract that expects guys, because they have to pay people instead of having a mechanism do the work instead.

We are expected to have our garbage secured in plastic bags in our cans. Any rules like that in OP?

OK. I'll admit that I have stayed up waaaaaay past my bedtime to read these posts every night and have to get up early for work..

I can't see and I can't think.

What are people driving at on the MPR report?

Thanx. I figured it out. Who are we looking for at that address?

what I am seeing is the report started interviewing people on one side of town the shifted to another with the expection of the school principal (sc)

I think ccane was explaining these people. I edited the info because address was given ...

8 & 9 live together TY and GAH
11 look only at the address

8&9 live on other side of town near the the # 11 address
#1 CGG has an ex down the street from the address

where I live you have to contract a company to pick up your trash.
Our trash company has the arm that comes out, they guy doesn't get out of the truck, the arm dumps the residential trash in the truck, no one sees any of the trash go into the top of the truck.
My neighbor has a different company and that company has a guy get out and hoist the trash into the back of the truck, he can see the trash.
So I know what you mean, don't know what FL has.

Oooooooooh, so you're connecting why they went back to that side of town. Gotcha (I think).
Do you think CGG gave CWG's name?

cam... not to burst your bubble, but I think that picture comparison was done in thread 2.

Oooooooooh, so you're connecting why they went back to that side of town. Gotcha (I think).

cam... not to burst your bubble, but I think that picture comparison was done in thread 2.

Why would they go to another part of town?????

I think ccane was explaining these people. I edited the info because address was given ...

8 & 9 live together TY and GAH
11 look only at the address

8&9 live on other side of town near the the # 11 address
#1 CGG has an ex down the street from the address

yes and CGC is also the only one that has the DR next to it.. so what did she see that she reported that the other people also saw?

I know the garbage thing has been gone over and over, so I would like a concrete answer from a local, please.

I have lived in my neighborhood (not Florida) for over thirty years. I have had the same garbage company for that time. It's a local guy so I stick with him.

Just as an aside, he seems to charge whatever rate that you had when you started with him. Some people are barely paying anything while new customers are paying double of what I pay. I don't mention it to anyone, however.

I think there are a couple of guys that take the cans from the side of the road, out here in the country where I live, and dump it into the back of the truck. I say a couple, because I'm not sure if there is a driver and one helper or if it's a driver and 2 helpers.

Where I live, you can choose from at least three garbage companies to pick up your garbage.

When I was driving to work this morning, one of my neighbors has a garbage company that is a national company. The truck backed into the driveway, a mechanical arm came out of the top side of the truck,picked up the garbage can, , and then dumped it into the top of the truck. The driver, I'm sure, couldn't see a thing! I had never seen this in all of the years I have lived here as I never paid any attention except to my garbage guys.

So, is the residential garbage all picked up by guys (maybe gals, too) or are there some trucks with arms like I described? I am not talking about commercial garbage here. Residential.

It's different here as we are required to have garbage service, but it's not attached to an electric bill for example. It's just on your honor. So I don't know if OP may have a contract that expects guys, because they have to pay people instead of having a mechanism do the work instead.

We are expected to have our garbage secured in plastic bags in our cans. Any rules like that in OP?
I live outside the city of OP, so not sure how accurate my response will be.....county here has contracted a company for our garbage pick up...it is a driver and two guys who actually pick up the can and dump it....I think it was about two years ago that the county went with this company....we now have to pay for our garbage pick up on our property taxes....prior to having to do this, we had to take our garbage to the dump ourselves, and still pay a dump fee on our taxes....made no sense to me, but now we do have garbage pick up.....Somer's home is just outside of the city limits by like a block, if that.....so, I am assuming they are considered county, and not city.....I am not really sure though....I guess this is why the county is dealing with this case, and not the OP Police dept, even tho her school and walk home is in the city limits, her home is not....very confusing I know......I am thinking that the garbage pick up is the same there as mine, just a diff day for diff parts of the county....now all of those little dumpsters around all of the apts.....I haven't a clue on who dumps them...who here lives in OP city limits that will know more?? I tried.....bed time now....Hi Emma

Do you think CGG gave CWG's name?

oh burst away!! LOL.....I have been very suspicious of stickman since I encountered him.....I sent the side by side to LE, they can burst it too!!

oh burst away!! LOL.....I have been very suspicious of stickman since I encountered him.....I sent the side by side to LE, they can burst it too!!

We did a comparison of stickman and another RSO RMT back in thread 9. He REALLY looks like RMT! We were referring to them as sticky and icky if it rings any bells :)

LMAO - (BBM) Cam, are you saying stickman rubbed you wrong?

paris.....I think I was a part of that photo comparison on thread 2, but we were comparing the stick man to the man at the viewing that got there first to hug the mom....I don't think we ever did this comparison....it's all in those EYES!!!

ccane, isn't she C G G? Not C G C?

Weren't these people in the area? He said he started canvassing the area so I wondered if he encountered #1 and then when she gave him #11, he went to that neighborhood and got #8 and #9.

If I wake up one day babbling incoherently, I am blaming Websleuths. :)

ccane, isn't she C G G? Not C G C?

Weren't these people in the area? He said he started canvassing the area so I wondered if he encountered #1 and then when she gave him #11, he went to that neighborhood and got #8 and #9.

If I wake up one day babbling incoherently, I am blaming Websleuths. :)

What am I saying? I think that day is already here. :talker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members