FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
quote .".I guess this is why the county is dealing with this case, and not the OP Police dept, even tho her school and walk home is in the city limits, her home is not....very confusing I know......"quote

I think that may be telling-but then again, maybe not. This case is so confusing .

I live just three blocks outside of the city limits where I live. I was ripped off in town a few years ago, and I had to deal with the city police because it happened there. It did not matter where I live.

To me this says that they have reason to believe the crime happened outside of OP limits, not in the city part.But, who knows!

ccane, isn't she C G G? Not C G C?

Weren't these people in the area? He said he started canvassing the area so I wondered if he encountered #1 and then when she gave him #11, he went to that neighborhood and got #8 and #9.

If I wake up one day babbling incoherently, I am blaming Websleuths. :)

LOL, my daughter came home and was talking about something in school, dbq's and bcr's, and all of the sudden I just screamed, aaaagggghhhh! I hate initials, tell me what you are talking about.
she thinks I am losing it. i probably am.
i blame ws :)

What am I saying? I think that day is already here. :talker:

Don't feel bad Noway. All this talk about #8, #9, #1, #11...makes me feel like I'm watching a replay of Abbott and Costello's Whose on First! I need sleep in the worst way.

I have a question for survey purposes...
If PC and the crew knew who you were, would you be intimidated by that? Your real name, what you look like...

Ugh, between the numbers and letters and initials, my brain is fried tonight.
Nighty night everyone.
Hopefully tomorrow will be the day we get some answers.

quote .".I guess this is why the county is dealing with this case, and not the OP Police dept, even tho her school and walk home is in the city limits, her home is not....very confusing I know......"quote

I think that may be telling-but then again, maybe not. This case is so confusing .

I live just three blocks outside of the city limits where I live. I was ripped off in town a few years ago, and I had to deal with the city police because it happened there. It did not matter where I live.

To me this says that they have reason to believe the crime happened outside of OP limits, not in the city part.But, who knows!
Either they are going from where she lives, since they do not know where she was taken from, or they know she was taken from outside the city limits. The city limit sign is just like really really close to her home, like right down the street a little....coming from Horton down Debarry towards Gano....I was quite surprise when I saw the sign where I saw it........Since the county has been the lead in this case from the beginning, I am thinking that they are going by where her home is......

LOL, usually READING THE THREAD helps people understand what is going on. Not in #21.

That's where they're handing out straight jackets and the men in white coats keep passing by.

Don't feel bad Noway. All this talk about #8, #9, #1, #11...makes me feel like I'm watching a replay of Abbott and Costello's Whose on First! I need sleep in the worst way.

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever sleep rite again... this is definately one of those nites:furious:

ccane, isn't she C G G? Not C G C?

Weren't these people in the area? He said he started canvassing the area so I wondered if he encountered #1 and then when she gave him #11, he went to that neighborhood and got #8 and #9.

If I wake up one day babbling incoherently, I am blaming Websleuths. :)

That what I was thinking also till I found the connection with GCG and that area. So maybe the name was wrong on the report about #11 but the address may still be something important.

If PC and the crew knew who you were, would you be intimidated by that? Your real name, what you look like...

Not just for him/them but who knows who else??? I would be VERY careful and probably not give my real name and not drive my own car. I may even disguise myself if I was going to make several trips to the area. Again, have I watched too much CSI?? I'm just sayin...who knows what kind of whacko is lurking about and won't take kindly to someone digging in places that might lead to answers.

That what I was thinking also till I found the connection with GCG and that area. So maybe the name was wrong on the report about #11 but the address may still be something important.

LMAO

Will you check the initials for the person you are talking about?

I can't keep up -- but I think her first name is C. And her other names are both G.

C G G

And the SO is CWG. ;)

Not just for him/them but who knows who else??? I would be VERY careful and probably not give my real name and not drive my own car. I may even disguise myself if I was going to make several trips to the area. Again, have I watched too much CSI?? I'm just sayin...who knows what kind of whacko is lurking about and won't take kindly to someone digging in places that might lead to answers.

Ive taken yr advice in some of those areas... if u were them it would not be hard to figure it out....u are the sleuths.. do any of you know my real name? just a yes or no

I searched the forum for this story but couldn't find it. I apologize if it was already posted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deputies: Man Offered Girl Ride Home
Elementary School Principal Sends Out Letter To Parents In Orange Park

POSTED: Thursday, November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 10:27 pm EST November 19, 2009

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The principal of W.E. Cherry Elementary School in Orange Park sent out a letter to parents Thursday after a report of a man in a car offering a girl a ride home Wednesday afternoon.

more of the story....
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21667576/detail.html

LMAO

I can't keep up -- but I think her first name is C. And her other names are both G.

C G G

yes her

Ive taken yr advice in some of those areas... if u were them it would not be hard to figure it out....u are the sleuths.. do any of you know my real name? just a yes or no

Since just no is too short an answer to post, my answer is no.

one thing I just realized on the police report,CGG does not give an employment address...they work for the navy, that is a base phone number prefix.....fwiw...

Not unless they knew what I was saying about them.
You did want honesty, right? :angel:

LMAO

C G G

U guys are killin me with initials, as soon as i have ya figured out, ya throw me again...could be me too, but Im gonna let u guys sort it out.. yes I am :woohoo: lettin u do the work.. TIA

ps i remember thinking there were alot of Tia's out there too

I searched the forum for this story but couldn't find it. I apologize if it was already posted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deputies: Man Offered Girl Ride Home
Elementary School Principal Sends Out Letter To Parents In Orange Park

POSTED: Thursday, November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 10:27 pm EST November 19, 2009

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The principal of W.E. Cherry Elementary School in Orange Park sent out a letter to parents Thursday after a report of a man in a car offering a girl a ride home Wednesday afternoon.

more of the story....
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21667576/detail.html

I just think that if I were a creep and was going to try to kidnap a kid, Orange Park, FL, would be the last place in the world I'd think I could get a way with it right now.

From what Sadnpod said, there is LE everywhere.

I guess this one is not too bright. (If it's sinister and not just someone she didn't recognize).

I just think that if I were a creep and was going to try to kidnap a kid, Orange Park, FL, would be the last place in the world I'd think I could get a way with it right now.

From what Sadnpod said, there is LE everywhere.

I guess this one is not too bright. (If it's sinister and not just someone she didn't recognize).

Yep with a noisy muffler too .. I just dont see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member