FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That what I was thinking also till I found the connection with GCG and that area. So maybe the name was wrong on the report about #11 but the address may still be something important.
Q: Am I the only one who doesn't understand the significance of the addy?
A: The answer is Probably Yes. (In my best 8-ball imitation).
Sadnpod, of course we know your real Native American name. It's Gatherer of Answers.
No, sweetie, don't know and that's fine with me.

Not unless they knew what I was saying about them.
You did want honesty, right? :angel:

I have no problem standing by what I say.. and honest is always best. Really I dont think I have slammed anyone, or lied about anything.. of course I dont believe everything I think and my idea of slamming mite not be yours or theirs... but truth is truth and sometimes it hurts deeply and life sucks because of lies you told.. or just because..karma always wins IMO.. because its always gotten me, and its the only truth I really believe in.
I want to make it clear that I have not said anything here that I would not say to DT, SP, PC, ST, or those RSO's.

But my beautiful babes deserve to be protected and I wont let anyone intimidate me, at least not for doing what I think is right... and I am thankful for this forum... even if i am losing my mind with initials... I think I will catch up tomorrow and just be a lurker like I use to be.
Can I have your opinions pls? Even tho I hate wasting your minds on this instead of whats really important...

Please do not be a lurker. I have to go to bed!!!!!!

No, I wouldn't be intimidated because I would report anyone who I felt was trying to intimidate me -- here on WS or in the real world. And that would be my advice to all of you too. :)

U guys are killin me with initials, as soon as i have ya figured out, ya throw me again...could be me too, but Im gonna let u guys sort it out.. yes I am :woohoo: lettin u do the work.. TIA

ps i remember thinking there were alot of Tia's out there too

The short version is this

there must be a reason why 3 people on the police report were interviewed near this one gwc address

I think its like my grandma said.... once you have sex.. you cant go back to holdin hands..

Dont think I can go back to lurking either.....

No, I wouldn't be intimidated because I would report anyone who I felt was trying to intimidate me -- here on WS or in the real world. And that would be my advice to all of you too. :)

Strongly Argee

Sadnpod, let me make this very very clear, because I am very very bleary right now.
...Not unless they knew what I was saying about them. Not you. Me.
PS I finally got LE explained to me, but then they started w/LEO!

does anyone know when CWG registered with Bandera County? Florida shows his update there on 10/23/09....wonder when or if he registered in Bandera?

But of course.... and mine as well

and only :loser: try to intimidate people, but if I wind up in an accident you guys better figure it out!!!!!!!

just kidding i think

Sadnpod, let me make this very very clear, because I am very very bleary right now.
...Not unless they knew what I was saying about them. Not you. Me.
PS I finally got LE explained to me, but then they started w/LEO!

TOO FUNNY... thank you doggie.. what is LEO?

just did an offender search in texas, and he does NOT show there.......

I agree with that too. But I would still be discreet and very careful. You never know what kind of bee's nest you might stir up. Sometimes calling LE in the midst of a confrontation isn't always possible. So please just be careful Sadnpod. And please keep posting with us.

Practically everyone here can go to bed with a clean conscience and a pure heart.
Oh-and a head full of initials.
Thanks, ccane. I think I finally got ya.
Sleep well. I'm calling it a night.
Maybe tomorrow...

now this just upsets me....why is he NOT registered in Texas??? shouldn't he be arrested for not registering???

well, this time, I am really going to bed....I am going to focus on my triangle, 36 yrs old and SALEM CIGGS....maybe I will get some answers....talk to you guys tomorrow night sometime....night all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase