FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remember that the crossing guards declined interviews. I don't remember when that was.

There is no parking on Gano ... but a side street?

They all look like mary poppins and santa claus now and they park their cars where they stand..off to the side... on the side street but close to the corner

correct maybe she was at her ex house and saw something driving out

8/9 I have know idea yet the connection except the area

all very odd
I think they are friends of DT and all...what "useless" person told me the other day... im pretty sure of it... in fact..

and M the babysitter is close friend of Dt according to source

She was #1 on the MPR. Before the Juvenile, who I now think is AT.

What do those numbers mean I wonder. Because 1) IO 2 is AT ... so how did he talk to her before AT?

Was she driving around outside the house ... ? Or does the order on the MPR mean nothing.

I won't be back until the evening tomorrow if I'm lucky, and this is going to be going through my head while I try to sleep.

Thank you so much for posting that information ... seriously. It's got me thinking.

Turning in for the night. Hope tomorrow brings Justice for Somer. G'night all.

She was #1 on the MPR. Before the Juvenile, who I now think is AT.

What do those numbers mean I wonder. Because 1) IO 2 is AT ... so how did he talk to her before AT?

Was she driving around outside the house ... ? Or does the order on the MPR mean nothing.

I won't be back until the evening tomorrow if I'm lucky, and this is going to be going through my head while I try to sleep.

Thank you so much for posting that information ... seriously. It's got me thinking.

The GCG is the only DR 1 while the others are all IO

Good night everyone. I'm turning in, too. I've got a monster headache. :iamashamed0005:

Pretty lights Alexandra :xmastree:

I think they are friends of DT and all...what "useless" person told me the other day... im pretty sure of it... in fact..

and M the babysitter is close friend of Dt according to source

question why do you think DT was at Floyd West area looking for Somer? Whats overthere that Somer would have gone to

If there looking for Somer why would they be interviewing DT's friends?

question why do you think DT was at Floyd West area looking for Somer? Whats overthere that Somer would have gone to

That's what I have always wondered about. What is the reason for DT to be on Floyd street looking for Somer...any significance to Floyd street?

That's what I have always wondered about. What is the reason for DT to be on Floyd street looking for Somer...any significance to Floyd street?

My guess is she was seen by them first.. the best offence is a good defence

The GCG is the only DR 1 while the others are all IO
I've wondered if DR means departmental report. Maybe CGG came by the police station and provided info in the days after Somer went missing. The report was printed 3 days after Somer went missing and may have been completed then.

If CGG provided additional info to the initial MPR, it would have to be an addendum - and would not be on the original MPR, unless procedure was not being followed in terms of how the report was filled out and filed - in which case, we can't trust how LE is pursuing and reporting this case.

You do have a way with words!

Here is another interesting Video were the sheriff says in the very very beggining when they brought the dogs out and all

1) "Don't think it's connected" in reference to the blue nissan..
2) We have a working theory..

If they are already saying I dont think it's conected with the blue nissan and another possble kidnap attempt then what would be the working theory?

clearly not a car with kidnapers

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=146917&catid=3

Thx for the video ccane - still watching it, haven't gotten to the end.

One comment so far - WHY wouldn't a 10 yr old be able to keep up with a 7 yr old when chasing after her?! This is, of course, according to the reporter's comments on the video.

Thx for the video ccane - still watching it, haven't gotten to the end.

One comment so far - WHY wouldn't a 10 yr old be able to keep up with a 7 yr old when chasing after her?! This is, of course, according to the reporter's comments on the video.

Thanks for video... just a comment that it also says AC attends OPJH.

I think DT (or someone) called them for help in searching.. according to ST. Maybe SP called when he couldnt find her.

It had been two hours by now that neighbors and friends were looking. (rite?)

I think she had already went the path that somer was suppose to be on and picked up AC at the park then went to the bad area behind somers school, which is where floyd circle is.. I wouldnt go in that area alone either.. well ok I did, but not at nite..

After realizing she wasnt in a "normal" area, I would have looked there too, just because of shady lookin characters.. that creepy empty house is past there down that dirt rd...with the broken windows.

Im wondering if AC was at the park or the skate park that is there.,, if he typically went to the skate park like alot of 14 yr olds, maybe she went down that road to look for AC, but he was at the other side of park. I have heard that he has taken care of the twins since they were born and that he searched until exhausted for her.. being upset with AT, maybe it was a natural response to seek AC out, and I still dont think Somer thought there was anyone at home waiting for her. If AC was not at skate park, maybe she continued down rd to go around park like I said in earlier post, it would have avoided sibs and she could have made it home without seeing other crossing guard.
Also I think in the beginning they met at the side of the school, the argument happened almost immediately, and somer took off running .. AT chased her but somer made corner and hid behind tanks. Sibs passed. I cant get the video, but if I remember rite, the dogs scent on her was after 1080 but not far.. that end of the park.. is this rite? Someone said earlier that the other crossing guard would have seen her in that spot..not if she turned at park looking for AC at that end instead of street that skatepark is on.. if AC was in the OPAA center at that end, she mite have cut thru that way.
you can cut thru and its not hard, the area looks walked in and has paths, but its also secluded and dark. WLK's bro is in DLRC on kingsley, DR's daughter mite have given him a few days after funeral to get his things.. or til monday.. if he left bro and went to gano, he would have followed same path...maybe he saw somer looking disstressed and followed her to the short cut.. could have seen whole scenario as well, argument, running around corner and ditching thru park. This all happened fast in a small area where she went missing.. but someone in a car could have easily watched it play out as they slowly go thru ...with traffic and kids.. from beginning to end.. IMO always..

If CGG provided additional info to the initial MPR, it would have to be an addendum - and would not be on the original MPR, unless procedure was not being followed in terms of how the report was filled out and filed - in which case, we can't trust how LE is pursuing and reporting this case.

Bingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member