FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about anyone else, but this has been a good day for me... at least I kinda know who the creepy C was. Detective made me feel alot better after he said he has taken a poly. He also said he wasnt a suspect until his creepy behavior made him one. Hmmm wonder if that has any meaning?

I am gonna trust the intelligence of my fellow sleuthers to know, friends and family are biased. ST is not a POI. And I personally think these implications are far more damaging than discussing attire, lifestyle, or party pics of someone who could be a POI. I also feel these implications were given as facts, with words like documented and proven, but nothing given for verification. IDK how this could be verified though.

I asked what facts I had given that needed to be proven and none were given.

Im gonna run out of salt.

Really people are we going to bring out the dirt at the expense of a child. The adults can defend themselves.. lets not throw the kids under the bus please in order to cast the parents in a better light

This doesnt put DT in a better light to me. Unfortunately I dont how these poor kids are gonna get out from under this bus anytime soon. My heart aches for them. More everyday. I wonder if there are any cases where each parent makes the other looks so bad that the kids are taken away from both? Its beyond sad to me.

I don't see Somers mom in a bad light at all.I don't think all this has anyrhing to do with who killed Somer.I think the sluething into the gano house,possible suspects ect...is good to do.But I am tired of the disrespect to Somers mom.I'm tired of hearing it.It's wrong and sad to watch.I pray they find Somers killer and justice is done soon.I'll be back when there are some more facts out.

I don't see Somers mom in a bad light at all.I don't think all this has anyrhing to do with who killed Somer.I think the sluething into the gano house,possible suspects ect...is good to do.But I am tired of the disrespect to Somers mom.I'm tired of hearing it.It's wrong and sad to watch.I pray they find Somers killer and justice is done soon.I'll be back when there are some more facts out.

I wasnt implying this put her in a bad light, I was just trying to say that I dont think these implications make anyone look better.

Standard issue. Use as needed.

salt-shaker.jpg

Hey everyone, I am 11 pages behind but wanted to pop in to let you know that First Coast News (Channel 25) just had a brief story on Somer Thompson. Talking mostly about the neighborhood not being the same but still preparing for the holidays.
At the end of the story it indicated that the CCSO expects lab results back within the month to help with the case. That is what I feel like was relevant to post here. I will look for the link in a few. It usually takes a while for it to show on their site after they air.

I did not find in NC, SC or FL but I was searching on the fly ... (related to investigated and proven)

fyi ST's middle name is, I think Franklin.

I'll come back to the board later when we are not having this discussion. I dont mind any one looking at any adult or there reputation etc etc but to sell out the kids to prove a point on parenting I cant and wont go there. Only three people know the truth the person the child and god. I will take the childs side any day of the week. No offence sad I like you and all but this conversion should have not be on here and discussed. Please edit your post for your love and respect the children

I dont think editing any of my posts would change anything or I would. Show me which ones I can edit that would matter and I would be glad to.

I've looked at the national database, and there are no records pertaining to him. Others with similar name, different middle initial, but nothing on him at all.

I suppose this could be a case of one of those flying under the radar, as Diena mentioned. But to imply this and then say that it was investigated and proven saddens me. Wanting that paper trail.

shakehead.gif

ETA: I suppose there could be backlog.

I don't know about the sisters, but sadnpod, take a look at the dude on the left facing the family... I don't know about you, but I call those some tight jeans (for a man anyway). Is that the guy you've been looking for?

Chee, Sadnpod didn't find a picture that I know of but her description was justified by someone else here, and she talked to a detective about him.

His behavior (told people including DT's parents that he was engaged to DT) earned him a polygraph compliments of CCSO and a lifetime supply of we're keeping our eyes on your tight-jeaned *advertiser censored*. JMO

I don't know about the sisters, but sadnpod, take a look at the dude on the left facing the family... I don't know about you, but I call those some tight jeans (for a man anyway). Is that the guy you've been looking for?

Yeah.. I saw that one and wondered. But I didnt look at his B HIND!!! He seems bigger.. I think this is LE (hee hee). But without a face? IDK

Sorry ... I see Sad is still online. I thought she signed off. She can respond.

LOL, and she did. And I agree. That looks like a LE stance. Or a football coach. JMO

Chee, Sadnpod didn't find a picture that I know of but her description was justified by someone else here, and she talked to a detective about him.

His behavior (told people including DT's parents that he was engaged to DT) earned him a polygraph compliments of CCSO and a lifetime supply of we're keeping our eyes on your tight-jeaned *advertiser censored*. JMO

ROFLMAO... and then LOL LOL

There are no pics I can find. And no wonder! He was lying. Detective assured me his Jeans are covered. Funny that he knew immediately who I was talkin about. Ewwwwww. Thats all I can say. My quest for the C with the TIGHT jeans is over. He called him "bones" if that helps at all.

And I am outta here for awhile too. BBL (see im catching on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73