FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be sure. I read some of that freakish gibberish. Not the source post, but enough is quoted by people writing responses to it to get the gist.

Well, at least it answered the question of why the sheriff said "clues from England". I guess LE muddled through that crap and DID read the source. Must be why it's been coded over. Or whatever cryptic language that is.

It is frightening the number of crazy people there are in the world. And this guy has a listing on Wikipedia?! Makes you want to become a hermit, there's a lot of sick people out there.

ETA: Snuf, I know what you are referring to. In light of this, I think the poster was drawing from this also. Not two sources confirming the Hooters connection.

Hound help me out here with this one.. where did it say that cause I missing it
one of the people on the police report was born in england

Hound help me out here with this one.. where did it say that cause I missing it
one of the people on the police report was born in england

Oh really!! I did not know that. I remember the sheriff coming out and talking about all the clues. And he said something about them coming from as far away as England. Before I read this, this, this whatever you want to call it, I was thinking like from maybe a psychic or something. Now, he could have been talking about who knows what!!

Oh really!! I did not know that. I remember the sheriff coming out and talking about all the clues. And he said something about them coming from as far away as England. Before I read this, this, this whatever you want to call it, I was thinking like from maybe a psychic or something. Now, he could have been talking about who knows what!!

I remember that too, about clues coming from as far away as England.

If she did make it home first, if he never let the kids back in the house, and sent them out to look for her, he might have had time. I asked if this was in a single driveway neighborhood or a parking lot and I don't think anyone knew then, I guess he would have had to put her in his car before people started looking for her, it's not a perfect theory, but why keep sending the kids outside and why not go help them?[/QUOTE]
BBM

If Somer took the shortcut, and if she was trying to beat her sibs home, (like kids will do knowing AT was prob scared to get in trouble cause somer ran off, if she gets there first she can laugh at ATs worry) She could have easily gotten home 15-20 before other kids.

As to why he kept sending the kids outside and not help.. well I have two theories.. He could have been getting rid of somers body, cleaning up any evidence.. or he could of just been cleaning house of anything they didnt want LE to see. Nothing real sinister.. just maybe paraphenalia. Since fb pages before they went private said some of the key players were members of "pot nation". IDK.

He has ALWAYS been my number one suspect. Plus he's the only real difference in that day.

He has never been on my radar.
I think it is a stranger abduction and crime of opportunity.
But what do I know, I am defective detective : -)

Case pictures:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Somer Thompson/

He even set it up for donations to go to him. He is a manipulator extraordinaire. His body language shows me he showed no grieve for Somer at the funeral. He stood so straight and proud. I wish they had him on video about that day. Then I would know completely.

I've been keeping up with the reading.

I am still sleuthing Kyle and scratch guy. I'll post if I find anything of interest or if I just end up giving up on these two.
Often when I try to bring these guys up and get any real discussion going someone comes in from out of left field and turns things in another direction.

Some interesting ideas are posted here lately.
You all Rock!

So is it the consensus that the Hooters dumpster may or may not be a viable dumpster? Did something in those weird postings lead someone to believe the Hooter's dumpster may not be legit?
I had a hard time weeding through the bizarre board that was linked earlier.

I canot beleieve that Mr S from jacksonville.com has not found out any scoop as yet. Jeez he emailed me 3x. I gave him a few of our ?'s and poof he's gone. What up with this pic????

I've wondered about this. What is up with this guy??

I hear you Share, Mr S did the same to me, My Lord I thought he would try and make a name for himself with the assistance we have given him. LOL

Sorry Share, I have not had enough coffee ! I am still away but have popped into the cafe. I have noticed that firstcoast news have taken away the link to any news on Somer.

I have been looking for any blogs etc., where neighbors might yak, no luck. Its like everyone has a hush order. I noticed there was a person on this board recently that knew DT, where did they go? TIA

For the record, Sean P. did not send "the kids" out to look for Somer. According to the MPR anyway. He sent AT to look. There is no mention of ST other than that he was picked up by C. Perry C. around 5.

In defense of the lurkers, I often read other cases here (as guest or signed in) but don't have enough knowledge of the case to post intelligently (well, some would argue I post here without that knowledge ... ). I read to see if they have found the missing person, have suspects, etc., but I don't know enough about the details of the case to ask questions or post a theory. And so I lurk.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4448957&postcount=52"]MPR Narrative[/ame] (typed by me so may not be exact; if you see error let me know)

WS post of narrative
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4448957&postcount=52"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread #20[/ame]

Snuf

Here is a link in which you mentioned this. It's from 10/28 and you say "a couple of days ago" if that will help you narrow down where you read the comment ...

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4354341&postcount=328"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #10[/ame]

The day Somer went missing, SP and ST stayed behind, why, it seems odd to me that both kids would not go looking for her. I guess SP stayed at the home in case Somer showed up.

I wish I would have saved the videos from the early reports. Has anyone else noticed that many of them have disappeared or have turned into slide shows? Whats up with this? Ive been looking for videos from both days of the memorial service.. NO luck at all for one I am searching for. This particular video showed the pall bearers bringing out the casket. you could see SP clearly and now it seems to be gone. Anyone know the video I am referring to? Anyone have it? TIA

Please do not quote in its entirety.

Instead, use the Quote button and delete everything but the parts you want to discuss. This post is huge.

List of FACTS in Somer's case: Version VII

Credit for compiling goes to: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4387978&postcount=757"]SharetheLight[/ame], Cajun Girl, CCane, Doggies, Dee10, Isabella, MammaD and Many Other Fabulous WSers (it's a work in progress). I'm trying to remember to add names here as people give information. If you know that I've updated this because of something you've provided, let me know, and I'll add your name. I still don't have a good system for updating this, even after 7 versions.

These are facts as reported by media and/or from the MPR. Tried to put links to source where available.

SOMER
Somer Thompson was 7 years old when she disappeared on October 19, 2009.
Somer was wearing a cranberry jumpsuit (sweat suit) with a matching top to the bottom and pink satin stripes down the sides of arms and legs, and a black shirt underneath.
Somer's birthday is April 5, 2002.
Somer was not in the habit of wandering off, according to her mom in video (on left, scroll down in video list) Diena Thompson Addresses The Media.
Somer routinely wandered around and nobody knew where she was, according to a babysitter.
Somer wore a red ribbon in her ponytail on October 19.
AB (neighbor) drove Somer to school on October 19 and said it was a normal morning and Somer was her usual self.
Somer went to school (GPE) and left school at regular time (2:32 p.m.).
Somer was walking home with a group of kids that included sister AT and brother AT.
Something happened on the walk home and Somer ran ahead to walk alone.
An AMBER Alert was issued on Tuesday morning. It does not mention the book bag or lunchbox, but mentions her possibly wearing white hat and scarf. JPG of AMBER Alert
Somer lived with her mom Diena Thompson, her twin brother ST, her older sister AT. (Unsure whether half-brother AC lived with them)
Somer's body was found at Chesser Island Landfill in Folkston, GA. She was tentatively identified by her clothing and a birthmark.
Somer's lunchbox and book bag (see sketches as released by LE and shown on AMW) have not been found. Details first reported on AMW November 7. (Previous reports had not mentioned description of lunchbox; backpack/book bag was described several ways, now believed to be in error, including but not limited to ""black book bag"; "pink black and white backpack with skulls, hearts, and crossbones"; purple HM backpack")

DIENA
Diena and Samuel Thompson are estranged and in the process of divorcing.
Diena has a live-in boyfriend (CPC, who goes by P).
Diena said she had lunch at her home on October 19 with SAP, a family friend.
Diena asked SAP to wait until the kids got home from school. (from narrative MPR, but what was he to do after that?)
Dena texts SAP around 4 p.m., asking how the kids were; SAP replied that Somer had not come home with the other kids.
Diena leaves work early to search for Somer.
Diena felt something was wrong this time, and this is why she responded quickly to news of Somer not making it home that day.
Diena calls her boyfriend, CPC aka P, at about 4:20 p.m., tells him Somer didn’t come home, and asks him to leave work to help search for her.
Diena stops at OPAA to pick up oldest son AC.
Diena flags down D/S A. Coan at the corner of Floyd Circle West and Gano, and reports Somer missing.

SAMUEL
Samuel lives in North Carolina and has not seen Somer in 2 years.
Samuel came to FL on the Sunday after Somer's disappearance.
Samuel says soot was found on Somer’s body in NG interview). (Later, he recants that statement through relative on WS because the source of this information, his sister LH, is thought to be unreliable.)

SEAN A. P. (SAP)
SAP is a close family friend of family.
SAP is said to have had lunch with Diena at her house on October 19 (in the MPR, he does not state this himself but Diena does).
SAP is asked to wait at house until kids come home from school. (from MPR narrative; not sure what he was to do after they came home)..
SAP had not been asked to do this before. This was his first time.
SAP asks where Somer is when AT and ST arrived around 3:10 p.m.
SAP sent AT to look for Somer. When she returned about 15 minutes later without her, SAP told her to look again real good before he called Diena.
SAP gets text from Diena around 4 p.m. asking how the kids were doing; he texts back that Somer did not come home with the other kids and AT is out looking for her.Diena says she will leave work and come look for Somer.
:star1:SAP changed details on his indigo healing website (e.g.,
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]specializing in helping indigo adults and children,[/FONT] removed his photo) sometime between October 19 and October 21, 2009. (As noted by Cajun Girl and her [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4322003&postcount=89"]sleuthing[/ame].)
SAP opened bank account for donations to Somer’s family, and the account is in his name.

C. PERRY C.
CPC is Diena's live-in boyfriend.
CPC gets call about 4:20 p.m. from Diena who tells him Somer didn’t come home; Diena asks him to leave work to help search for her.
CPC leaves work and drives to the Horton Drive home; arrives at about 5 p.m.
CPC picks up ST (twin) at the house about 5 p.m. and goes to search for Somer.

GANO AVENUE HOUSE
This house caught fire months ago and is being restored.
Work crews have been at that house.
[VD&B is the contractor working on the house.
Kyle, who works with the contractor, was there on October 19, and said that Somer came in the yard, told him that he/they were doing a good job on the house, and went back the way she came. (Thanks, MammaD!)
Kyle is the last person known to see Somer alive.
There are propane tanks surrounded by a fence about a block the house (toward school).
J., a minor, was riding his bike home when he saw Somer running around near the tanks and that she he thought she was excited but had a frown on her face.
OPAA is a park and sporting fields across the street from the house.
LE searched the house extensively on Thursday and Friday.
The Gano House was proclaimed a crime scene, as was the search area.

LAW ENFORCEMENT

LE searched the Gano Avenue house extensively and the men's room at OPAA briefly and came out with a bag.
An autopsy was performed, and LE knows the cause of death, but that have not released that information.
Sheriff reports only one person cleared in the investigation into Somer’s death and that is him.

Investigators made the request / recommendation that Somer's casket be closed.

OTHER PEOPLE
AB drove Somer to school on October 19.
AB appeared on TV with Sheriff Beseler. Don't want video to appear in this post: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/33427923#33427923"]msnbc.com.

A female neighbor who asked that her name not be reported, upon hearing of Somer’s disappearance, tells LE to check the vacant house on Gano Avenue and its dumpster. After Somer is found in the landfill, she said she wishes she would have checked it herself.

A (different?) female neighbor, when questioned about the trash pick-up day, made a comment that the trash had already been collected that day so to take that however you want to. A WSer posted that it was the woman who drove Somer to school; that would have been AB. I wasn't sure which video it is at the link provided in the post.

Houses in the vicinity of the Gano house were searched on Tuesday, October 20. The search literally hit home for schools Superintendent Ben Wortham, who lives about 100 yards from the Gano Drive spot where Somer was last seen. About 2 a.m. Tuesday, his house and many others in the vicinity were “searched from top to bottom,” Wortham said.

GARBAGE
Bruce Owens, an officer suggests to the sheriff that all trash trucks should be followed and searched so they can isolate the trash coming out of this area, the trash trucks are then followed. (Later reported that Joe Jett gets credit for this.)
Somer was found dead on October 21 in the Chesser Island Landfill in Fokston, Georgia.
LE followed the trucks to the Chesser Island Landfill.

There is at least one video of an interview with Diena that is blacked out-significant portion of interview is missing at the point where DT is recalling something from the day. (Could this just be because it was raw video and they edited out camera man movement?)

RSOs
There are 161 RSOs that live within 5 miles of Somer’s home.
CWG’s name and contact info appears on the initial police report (in error as a case of mistaken identity) detailing her disappearance, along with the names of family, neighbors, and others.
The owner of VD&B has a brother who is an RSO. His name is GCV.
Since Somer disappeared many RSO’s have been arrested for failing to update their addresses.

UNRELATED BUT YET, RELATED
What was thought to be an attempted abduction 10 days before Somer's disappearance turned out not to be an attempted abduction and was not related to Somer's disappearance according to LE. Even after LE said there was no connection, reports on blue Nissans poured in to the CCSO.

A police report in the Clay County Daily indicated that 4 burglary suspects were arrested at the Thompson home. LE later said that the address was in error and gave this explanation: An officer who was at the Thompson home was called to an unrelated burglary call and made the arrest of 4 individuals but when he filed his report, he forgot to change the address. If you check the Clay County Daily for 11/21, you will find the correct information now.

CWG's name on the MPR was a result of mistaken identity according to LE.

I can't remember whether the changes to SAP's website were made on October 19 or after that. If someone has the date and a reference (like a post by a member here) I will add to the Facts list.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4322003&postcount=89"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #3[/ame]

It was there on the 19th but on 21st gone according to what Cajun Girl found/posted.

For the record, Sean P. did not send "the kids" out to look for Somer. According to the MPR anyway. He sent AT to look. There is no mention of ST other than that he was picked up by C. Perry C. around 5.

In defense of the lurkers, I often read other cases here (as guest or signed in) but don't have enough knowledge of the case to post intelligently (well, some would argue I post here without that knowledge ... ). I read to see if they have found the missing person, have suspects, etc., but I don't know enough about the details of the case to ask questions or post a theory. And so I lurk.

MPR Narrative (typed by me so may not be exact; if you see error let me know)

WS post of narrative
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread #20

BBM

I understand lurkers.. I am one as well on other cases. I wasnt bashing them.. only asking for someone to come on with some new ideas. Its starting to get lonely here in the evenings sometimes.

Noway, I don't believe I formally thanked you for doing all the above, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks C.D

Noway do you mean his Indigo site? (to include adults)? thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member