FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have no one to sleuth at the moment, I would like to share something I read that was posted on one of the discussion boards from one of the websites for Somer. I honestly do not think I will be able to find it again, and will end up in that dark hole at the very bottom for days on end. So I will begin with - I can't link the site I read which hold the contents I am about to type. If you REALLY want to see it for yourself, I will do my very best to try and find it........... someone typed on a discussion board that they heard Somer's body had Hooters garbage around her & they figured out she was dumped in there. There is a Hooters on Wells Road near her house.

The comment i saw right after her body was found, said she was dumped around 4am tuesday morning in a local restauraunt's dumpster. Hmm...

The comment i saw right after her body was found, said she was dumped around 4am tuesday morning in a local restauraunt's dumpster. Hmm...

4:00 AM-how would someone know?!!!! Can you think of where you read it?

Maybe a tip came from that? Someone saw someone ?

Any more info to direct us to where you read this, please?

4:00 AM-how would someone know?!!!! Can you think of where you read it?

Maybe a tip came from that? Someone saw someone ?

Any more info to direct us to where you read this, please?

YES...please?

I will hope for a link or something on that comment and try to sleep tonight. Somer and turtles.. she is safe now..good night alll. Good night human and ccane...

So far we have heard shot, strangled, chinese food, hooters , 4am restauraunt's dumpster etc etc ..
next it will be zanny the nanny
Happy hunting
I'm given it a rest untill more info comes out or they make an arrest

The post was set up like they "had a dream" It said Somer ran ahead of the kids, got hit by a car- the perp puts her in the backseat and takes her home. As she started to come around, she started screaming and the perp panicked, killed her and around 4AM Tuesday morning- he dumped her in a local restaurant's dumpster. I'll go find it, but I won't be able to post it until tomorrow. There's this guy on you tube who's super creepy, I'll find him too.

Night All!
Snuf

Why dont some of you lurkers jump on and give us something to sleuth about?

Hi everyone!

First choice, S.P.

Second choice, within the family.

Third choice, neighbor kid/ and or parent

Fourth, sex offender

This is after reading all of your sleuthing, sex offender would be higher on the list, but i think they would have gotten him, them by now if it was a random sex offender.

Hi everyone!

First choice, S.P.

Fourth, sex offender

This is after reading all of your sleuthing, sex offender would be higher on the list, but i think they would have gotten him, them by now if it was a random sex offender.

How do you think that SP had the time and ability to get away with it? I'm not criticizing-just curious on the time frame and reason? I have to go to bed now, but I'm wondering about your thoughts.

Hi everyone!

First choice, S.P.

Fourth, sex offender

IMO, ditto. That much I do know.

How do you think that SP had the time and ability to get away with it? I'm not criticizing-just curious on the time frame and reason? I have to go to bed now, but I'm wondering about your thoughts.

If she did make it home first, if he never let the kids back in the house, and sent them out to look for her, he might have had time. I asked if this was in a single driveway neighborhood or a parking lot and I don't think anyone knew then, I guess he would have had to put her in his car before people started looking for her, it's not a perfect theory, but why keep sending the kids outside and why not go help them?

The post was set up like they "had a dream" It said Somer ran ahead of the kids, got hit by a car- the perp puts her in the backseat and takes her home. As she started to come around, she started screaming and the perp panicked, killed her and around 4AM Tuesday morning- he dumped her in a local restaurant's dumpster. I'll go find it, but I won't be able to post it until tomorrow. There's this guy on you tube who's super creepy, I'll find him too.

Night All!
Snuf

This could so of happened. But, I have many questions. How could that of gone unseen by people in the area. most the time there is a scream and skidding slamming on the brakes at some point. Even going 25 or 30mph. seems like some kind of attraction would of taken place..

She would of had to of been crossing a street like solomon st. and driver didn't stop at sign or she was running at an angle to get to tanks. The little boy said he saw her running around tanks and they are before the burnt house and she was seen at burnt house by "kyle"..

Another way for it to happen is her crossing street to go to park. But then wouldn't kyle of seen her go and get hit in the road?

If it did happen like this, why have they not caught the killer? someone had to of Id'd that car and person putting someone in backseat that would take a while and surely someone had passed by to see something ....

I could buy the story of Hooters dumpster... any dumpster with food to hide the smell of a body .. even the school dumpster. I have passed by some raunchy smelling dumpsters in my time. The smell is terrible. never washed out and don't get emptied all the way. Just sits and rots.. terrible..

I got a sense of hope from the statement on the news last week stating the LE is expecting results from the lab to be in by the end of the month. Possibly these results are what is needed to seal the deal. In regards to searching this electrician's old white Merita truck & the LE calling HIM - how would they know his phone number? Wouldn't they just go to his place of residence and search his truck? Why call and give him a heads up you want to talk with him? KWIM? Acting on a tip you say? I think the FBI & the LE have the technology available to search a phone number for a name & address.

I so hope and pray you are right Chee.. Le needs answers as well as the family. To let this just go on and on with no answers must be just horrific on the family. The Holidays coming up it makes it worse. I hope and pray LE and the family get the answers they need and some if any peace over the Holidays. The other children are so young they need life to be (if I can say it) more normal for them. No guilt should be in those little ones minds at all. I hope they are seeing someone to help them get through this terrible heart breaking time..

Till the end of month. Hopefully before but the end is good as long as some answers.

I have to say that is odd.

To be sure. I read some of that freakish gibberish. Not the source post, but enough is quoted by people writing responses to it to get the gist.

Well, at least it answered the question of why the sheriff said "clues from England". I guess LE muddled through that crap and DID read the source. Must be why it's been coded over. Or whatever cryptic language that is.

It is frightening the number of crazy people there are in the world. And this guy has a listing on Wikipedia?! Makes you want to become a hermit, there's a lot of sick people out there.

ETA: Snuf, I know what you are referring to. In light of this, I think the poster was drawing from this also. Not two sources confirming a possible Hooters connection.

Why dont some of you lurkers jump on and give us something to sleuth about?
I'd love to contribute some input, but I've got a lot of catching up to do first. Maybe later on this evening. As it is Sunday, I have a little extra time to read. Before and after the Saints game, that is.

If she did make it home first, if he never let the kids back in the house, and sent them out to look for her, he might have had time. I asked if this was in a single driveway neighborhood or a parking lot and I don't think anyone knew then, I guess he would have had to put her in his car before people started looking for her, it's not a perfect theory, but why keep sending the kids outside and why not go help them?[/QUOTE]
BBM

If Somer took the shortcut, and if she was trying to beat her sibs home, (like kids will do knowing AT was prob scared to get in trouble cause somer ran off, if she gets there first she can laugh at ATs worry) She could have easily gotten home 15-20 before other kids.

As to why he kept sending the kids outside and not help.. well I have two theories.. He could have been getting rid of somers body, cleaning up any evidence.. or he could of just been cleaning house of anything they didnt want LE to see. Nothing real sinister.. just maybe paraphenalia. Since fb pages before they went private said some of the key players were members of "pot nation". IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*