FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, they found the body when they said they did. I don't think they would have continued to devote the vast amount of resources to searching the neighborhood if they had found the body earlier. We also don't know if her body was found in trash from the neighborhood or not. I personally don't think she was in a dumpster in the immediate neighborhood or the dogs would have picked up her scent. JMO.

Let me just say this
did they find the crime scene before the body?

sheriff
Tuesday -Abduction Attempted 10 Days Ago - we dont think it related? why
Tuesday-checking garbages of area? why
Wed- checking dump? why
RSO and SO nope we checked them we dont think that group ?

what came first the chicken or the egg

I haven't posted very much in the past few days. Mainly because I've been busy with my own life, but also because I have been trying to make sense of the so-called "information" that has been brought this way by what seems to be an "amused" bird of some sort. Parrots come to mind - as they are birds that are easily "amused" and eager to mimic the sounds they hear, in return for a special treat. I have been happy to have had a parrot in my household in recent years, and can attest to their endearing behavior. Nevertheless, no matter how adorable the parrot, they are only capable of repeating what they hear & what they are told.

I always extend a heartfelt welcome to any & all birds (especially the wild ones) that alight upon my windowsill. I love birds, and all winged creatures. They have the ability to transcend beyond the gravity that holds me earth-bound, and I am in awe of them.

But I have learned that gravity is not necessarily a bad thing, if it keeps one grounded and steady on one's feet.

I dont care much for birds:croc:

Isn't it against the TOS to post about dogs, cats and birds? IDK ...

Since we have no one to sleuth at the moment, I would like to share something I read that was posted on one of the discussion boards from one of the websites for Somer. I honestly do not think I will be able to find it again, and will end up in that dark hole at the very bottom for days on end. So I will begin with - I can't link the site I read which hold the contents I am about to type. If you REALLY want to see it for yourself, I will do my very best to try and find it........... someone typed on a discussion board that they heard Somer's body had Hooters garbage around her & they figured out she was dumped in there. There is a Hooters on Wells Road near her house.

NOT if a dog, cat or bird killed somer. Especially if they are named Chris, William or of the hairless variety. All I KNOW is this monster is FOUL!!!!

O/T
I think. Since the topics seem to be kinda off anyway... CHee.. have i ever told you your avatar cracks me up? I smile every time I see that lil cheewaawaa!

I just wish you could have seen my mouth drop open! On the other hand, I'm glad you couldn't hear what I said.
You're bad. Oops-against TOS. Can't bash the poster.
Let me put it this way-LOL!
:slap::rolling:

sadnpod-did you get a chance to look at JE? Does he look like Tight Jeans?

I wonder if iwanno is going to post any more info?

O/T
I think. Since the topics seem to be kinda off anyway... CHee.. have i ever told you your avatar cracks me up? I smile every time I see that lil cheewaawaa!

Why no you haven't... I'm glad you smile. You do know that's me sitting in the chair, don't you?

Why no you haven't... I'm glad you smile. You do know that's me sitting in the chair, don't you?

ETA: we had stopped at this cute little French restaurant and my husband was going to take a picture of the river. When he turned around and saw the dog under my seat, he thought that would make a cute little picture... I think he was right - don't you?

yes there is a Hooter's on Wells rd, between the mall and DeBarry St.

I did and once again... no.. also, I must be naive... I didnt know crazy horse was a ummm boobie bar. Any volunteers to go with? (haha) idunnano about iwannano...

sadnpod-did you get a chance to look at JE? Does he look like Tight Jeans?

I wonder if iwanno is going to post any more info?

I just wish you could have seen my mouth drop open! On the other hand, I'm glad you couldn't hear what I said.
You're bad. Oops-against TOS. Can't bash the poster.
Let me put it this way-LOL!
:slap::rolling:

LOL I suddenly realized that some people might believe me. But I don't think full names of any dogs, cats or birds were given, right?

ETA: we had stopped at this cute little French restaurant and my husband was going to take a picture of the river. When he turned around and saw the dog under my seat, he thought that would make a cute little picture... I think he was right - don't you?

YES.. Its adorable and quite the nice tush too! (I am of the flat no backside variety)

there is a JE from Duval county that is a civilly committed RSO. Don't know if it is any relation.

Would be about age 44, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member