FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gang: Back @ at my looser friend's place, once again with NO puter so.....here I am living life in the moment. LOL Ya, he loves me but.... wheres the puter, yikes. He knows better. Anyhoo, I am going to try and catch up. PS Mr Jax.com has contacted me but obviously has found diddly. My thread on page #25,? 26? I must read back pages.BBL Luv Ya C.D

I canot beleieve that Mr S from jacksonville.com has not found out any scoop as yet. Jeez he emailed me 3x. I gave him a few of our ?'s and poof he's gone. What up with this pic????

Okay, I guess everyone has gone night, night, sleep sweet. BBL

He is getting better every day and looking forward to seeing his kids soon. Thats all I have on the ST report.

sbm

ST's had nothing but dark days for weeks now so ya know seeing his kids will light up his life! I sincerely hope DT does not ruin it for him/all of them.:banghead:

btw..Somer's twin looks exactly like his Dad! I noticed it right away & I'm sure many others did too.

Sorrell my mama told me
believe none of what you hear and half of what you see
so far it works well

Or as quote from rugrats (kids show)
the tooth the whole tooth so help me bob

LOL I suddenly realized that some people might believe me. But I don't think full names of any dogs, cats or birds were given, right?
Gotta protect those...and I won't even go into the initials of my 10. You're welcome.:crazy:
Actually, the first thing that went through my mind really was the Pet Corner forum!
Thanks for the smile, Noway.

I'm leaving hubby w/doggy duties tonight, and turning in early.
Hugs to all of you, and...
Maybe tomorrow...

I had to go slough off the info about Hooters-the ugliness of it affecting my soul.

How late is Hooters open? How easy would it be to put something into the garbage there? Lots of traffic? Not a noticeable site?

If it was there, I think it would have to be someone that is pretty familiar with when the garbage is picked up and how easy it is to deposit without being seen. If it's true, I wouldn't think it was random.

Why dont some of you lurkers jump on and give us something to sleuth about?

sadnpod, you got any pics of vigils that I can lighten some for you so you can get a better look at the crowd? Most I can find on line are so small, hard to do anything with....

Im with you human. This horrible tragedy of Somers murder has forever changed my perception of mankind in general. I look at everyone differently. As if thinking of this beautiful child in the trash was not enough. But somehow the Hooters trash makes it even worse, and really I didnt think it could be any worse.

sadnpod, you got any pics of vigils that I can lighten some for you so you can get a better look at the crowd? Most I can find on line are so small, hard to do anything with....

I dont have any cam... I was in NC in the beginning, and Ive had the same problem with the ones online. When I got back ST and I thought of going, but he couldnt handle it and Im glad we didnt. No telling what kind of trouble could have come out of that.

OK, bed time for me tonight....I am so tired today.. My Christmas tree has been standing here NAKED looking at me for 3 days now....so today I dressed it....just can't find the angel that goes on top....you guys have a great night....blessings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME