FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says he has two girls ... does Diena have two nieces from her sister DF? Anyone know?

He says "he's back" & for the first time in a year he's able to smile. Wondering why he hasn't been able to smile in the past year - was he serving in military in the Middle East?

Also noticed the song playing on his space is by "Red Jumpsuit Apparatus".

Divorced recently is what I thought.

He is in a relationship and has children. I wondered whether he was the ex- of DT's sister DF. Strange that he'd be Friend though (MySpace).

Brother of ex- ... still kinda odd that they'd keep him on MY as Friend, isn't it?

WAIT
Do we know that DF is divorced? I know her husband isn't listed in the obit but don't know for sure she is divorced.

My heart breaks for this man. He was Somer's father and he seems to have been treated like a total stranger. Not that my heart doesn't break for the rest of the family, but it's like he is completely left out of his kids lives. Then a poster comes on here and basically accuses him of being a child molester. Wonder who that was. Someone related to DT, DT herself, or maybe CP? The poster gave the impression he/she was a close family member. Can't remember the name of the poster.

If it's one thing I have learned in my life is to NEVER believe one side of a story and we never know what goes on behind closed doors of two people - especially when it comes to broken relationships or marriages. It amazes me that people seem to take sides without knowing the facts. One side (either side) of the story is not enough for anybody to form an opinion. In fact, people that have heard only ONE side of the story are probably farther from the truth than those that don't know anything. Of course, my heart breaks for any parent that loses a child no matter how good we think they are as parents. That said, I despise people that do not financially support, abuse or neglect their children, so to read such accusations on a chat room, without proof. and without being able to defend oneself against such attacks I find very offensive. Both sides have been accused of these things on some level and I find it despicable that people would post such nonsense here, take sides or form an opinion based on what is said in a chat room such as this.

fbeyes, Why in the world would you despise people who do not abuse or neglect their children?

???

snipped
That said, I despise people that do not financially support, abuse or neglect their children, so to read such accusations on a chat room, without proof. and without being able to defend oneself against such attacks I find very offensive.

NEVERMIND

There is my DUH moment for the afternoon. You mean do not financial support, do abuse or do neglect ...

I just read it wrong.

Divorced recently is what I thought.

He is in a relationship and has children. I wondered whether he was the ex- of DT's sister DF. Strange that he'd be Friend though (MySpace).

Brother of ex- ... still kinda odd that they'd keep him on MY as Friend, isn't it?

WAIT
Do we know that DF is divorced? I know her husband isn't listed in the obit but don't know for sure she is divorced.

I dont know but I do know this guy has a girl friend

No, just anal.

LMAO

I have to run but will read through the 69 page top secret document that I tried to post ...

I think the links in the Facts are working and I think the links in my signature are working.

According to a reliable source IMO, hundreds of polygraph tests have been administered, in somers case, some voluntarily, some not.

I, personally, dont trust the results of polygraphs. My ex worked for a company that was experiencing a problem with employee theft. He was subjected to a polygraph as were all the other employees. I know for a fact that he didnt lie, nor did he steal, yet he failed both polygraphs. They caught the person who did it with cameras. This person passed his polygraph.

I think that investigators should take the actual results of polys with a grain of salt, because I have seen many of them turn out incorrect on both sides of the equation (showing guilt when the party wasn't guilty, and not showing guilt when the part was). And of course, that's why they can't be used in court.

That said though, I think they are a great investigative tool. You have to wonder if you ask someone to take a poly, and they say no. It's just something else to think about when it comes to that person. And sometimes, LE will give a poly and then tell a suspect that he/she has failed regardless of whether or not that's true, and sometimes exerting that additional pressure is key to getting a guilty person to confess. I've literally watched it happen with a guy who had just passed a test.

Noway, sheesh I still can not get the link, duh...me.

try

write
into
action
com
/
child%20
abduction%20
response%20
team%20
pdf

quote this, then take out the hard returns and copy what's left and paste into your address bar

I saved it to my hard drive and will try posting link at the site where my people list is

SUCCESS
Maybe it is something not allowed at WS and that's why I had all those problems.

I'm sorry for busting in -- a friend just called from Jax and said that an 18-year-old had been arrested for attempted rape of a child under the age of 12. He has short dark hair, initials are BH (not sure if I'm allowed to do that?) and he was arrested at a home in St. Johns County, which is right next to Clay County. It says that he does not live at the home where he was arrested. It's on News4Jax -- don't know how to post links.

If I'm not allowed to do this (post this info), I'm so sorry and will delete --

What if a person is in an unviewable state? I certainly wouldn't want the last time I saw deceased loved one to leave a horrible memory.

Yeah, I think this is something that is individual to the person. In this case, the police were really encouraging family NOT to look, requesting it actually, so...

I know a lot of people who wouldn't want to see and remember there loved one in some altered state. Personally, I'm one of those people who has control issues and I might have to see and to know. But, I know sometimes we react to terribly traumatic things differently than we might anticipate. So it's hard to say.

I don't think a parent should feel that they HAVE to look in order to some day be able to move on. I do think that attending the funeral is important though. I would imagine that it may take both of these parents a long time to deal with this loss, and there is nothing wrong with that.

from the FDLE protocol-
"Crime Scene personnel should photograph or videotape the immediate neighborhood surrounding the abduction in order to make a permanent record which could be used for identifying possible witnesses and/or investigative leads. Attention should also be given to any suspicious people who interject themselves into the investigation or inquire into the status of the investigations. Their names should be recorded for future reference."

Hm? Do you think our names are on there?

I'm sorry for busting in -- a friend just called from Jax and said that an 18-year-old had been arrested for attempted rape of a child under the age of 12. He has short dark hair, initials are BH (not sure if I'm allowed to do that?) and he was arrested at a home in St. Johns County, which is right next to Clay County. It says that he does not live at the home where he was arrested. It's on News4Jax -- don't know how to post links.

If I'm not allowed to do this (post this info), I'm so sorry and will delete --

Hope Infinity sees his photo. This may be it. It's actually BC and not a minor.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21899956/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member