FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
......testing......testing one two.......testing one two three........ can anyone see my posts??

Even Stevie Wonder is SEEING your posts cheewawa...lol

Is anyone SEEING mine?

I can't either...how do you catch him in the act and NOT beat the carp out of him while waiting for the police to show up.

If it was my house he might have been luck to GET arrested I'm thinking. Just sayin' I would have so been seeing red. And by the way. Way to get your name on the SOR at age 18, Dude! I mean, what was he thinking?!

it's been 49 days since Somer's body was found....that's 49 long days/nights since a flurry of DNA testing began.[/SIZE]

Well if it isn't my little roll her own smokin' buddy!! I feel tarabull having to ask this, but................ does your response to my question mean you don't think they're waiting for some DNA tests regarding CWK?

Chee, I don't think its that weird. Things get continued constantly. They didn't give him bond though did they?

I think any of us who have lived in Texas or who currently live in Texas need to call over to where CWG is and represent - since they seem to feel its just fine to let CWG abscond there from another state, and live there for any ol' amount of time without registering.

(Currently live in Alabama, but... HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!)

Well if it isn't my little roll her own smokin' buddy!! I feel tarabull having to ask this, but................ does your response to my question mean you don't think they're waiting for some DNA tests regarding CWK?

Sì amiga! it's me - over here rollin my own...

And YES again amiga - my response means truly i think they'd ~ at the very least ~ be able to arrest him by now IF it was him.

Of course, as always this in only my humble opinion.

I find it weird that a grown man would put Miley Cirus for music on his fb page - or is it just me?

If you go to Cousin Chris' website (which is on his MySpace) you will see his last name. It does begin with G.

Click on the first link under his friends, and go from there. You'll find it.

I'm sure most of you have already ... now catching up.

eyes4crime - I've got a very short attention span. Like... a nanosecond. Or less. So can you respond to posts somewhere in the near vicinity (like, a page or three) of when they occurred and then it makes it easier for me to know what exactly you're referencing. Otherwise, its difficult for me to process and kind of meaningless with the current conversation.

Chee.. Im confused... WLK, or CWG? LOL.. you've morphed them!

Danny, we saw it last night, but thanks. I know. Really incredible. I can't believe that kid got out of that room alive. He takes the girl into the room in her parents house, strips her so he can molest her, and then they walk in on him. I... think I might have had difficulty restraining myself. And my revolver, Bessie... :D - Not that I'm advocating violence of course...

lol, yeah I know what you mean, had that been my child I think I would have totally lost it....

Chee - that hearing is going to be where the public d complains that the prosecutor is persecuting his client because of the recent climate due to Somer's case and the prosecutor is going to say that he's just upholding the law and they're going to go back and forth, and in the end, because of the public climate, the judge will prob do what the prosecutor wants.

But he's prob not the guy in somer's case cuz it would have been easy to check his dna by now. if indeed they do have dna from her body. And I believe that they do. Of course, I'm just pulling the certainty of that out of my butt, so...

I think any of us who have lived in Texas or who currently live in Texas need to call over to where CWG is and represent - since they seem to feel its just fine to let CWG abscond there from another state, and live there for any ol' amount of time without registering.

(Currently live in Alabama, but... HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!)

Actually TX claims that he has been registered there since 12/08. However, they are so backlogged that he hasnt been entered into the database in TX so there is no way for us (or LE) to know. I guess traveling out of state is not a problem for "registered" SO's in TX. At least not for this particular "romeo" RSO. So, to clarify, he is registered, in a notebook somewhere in TX.

LMAO Paris had posted it above.

I am pretty sure you do need to remove his last name from that post.

Would that be considered mainstream media?

But what the heck do I know. Where I hallucinated that we were not supposed to post links to social networking sites is not available in my bookmarked signature links.

I have been saying that for many threads (at least back in 23) and think it must have been decided in 15, since 14 was where the issue of posting info on RSOs came to a head.

I find it weird that a grown man would put Miley Cirus for music on his fb page - or is it just me?

That depends Chee....is it "The Climb" by Miley and is it on Chris's FB? cuz didn't we hear reports THAT was Somer's favorite song (yes that's right another contradiction to the other reports that You are My Sunshine was her fav)....

Anyways, I'm sure I read somewhere they sang it at the service in NC.

Actually TX claims that he has been registered there since 12/08. However, they are so backlogged that he hasnt been entered into the database in TX so there is no way for us (or LE) to know. I guess traveling out of state is not a problem for "registered" SO's in TX. At least not for this particular "romeo" RSO. So, to clarify, he is registered, in a notebook somewhere in TX.

my understanding though, is that he had absconded from florida much earlier than that. I thought he was missing from florida for a matter of months. Certainly, he was missing and unaccounted for when Somer vanished. So... where was he in between? Florida said he'd been in Texas all of that time? Is that not the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member