FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start looking at RSO's in the area who match Tuba's description.
i found 4 when i looked but had to stop because i was getting sick to my stomach. Out of the 4 that matched at least 2 lived very near a dumpster, that i can remember anyway.

A reporter on Jane Valez Mitchell just sated that they are zeroing in yesterday b.c that is when the dumpster is taken. The perp may have had her over night Monday if this is the case which would make the time frame as to when she killed make more sense. JMO

"The boyfriend is Sean Patton. He lives with them (somer and her siblings, and her mom) and since her mom works during the day, Sean is home with them when they get home from school. On Monday, when Somer didn't return home but her brother and sister did, Sean sent them out to look for Somer. After they looked for about an hour, Somers mom called home to check on the kids (at about 4pm) and Sean told her Somer didn't return home. She then rushed home, flagged down a police officer and filed a missing persons report"

The above was reported in an earlier post here.

Does anyone happen to know what the BF did or was doing for the HOUR, while he sent Somers sister and brother to look for Somer?

For his sake, I hope he rushed in and took a poly....and was cleared....

I do hope GA allows FL to handle this case, just because of the Sunshine Law.
Although it certainly doesn't seem to deter crime it sure helps us in identifying persons of interest.
I personally do not suspect SP at this time.
My prayers are with this family and their friend.
IMO

On this link there was a lady that was interview that drove Somer to school that
morning.
She was asked what day the trash is picked up and I though she said Wednesday and
that when she got up today to leave for work around 8:30 am that they had already
collected it… then made some comment like “that may be a hint… take it as you wish”
Did anyone else see and hear this?
Also…. the sheriff was just interviewed and said that the trash was picked up on
Tuesday.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

I'm sorry, I don't think the family should be scrutinized here. This is a case in my opinion where a SO is responsible.

The family is truly suffering and I for one will not speculate the family is involved in this one.

IMO

Coldpizza, I do not believe for one moment that the family is involved at all. The BF is not family, tho.

Believe me, my heart is broken for each of the family members. We do know the family is suffering, and is suffering much more than we can fathom.

You can Start Looking at this one.. this was very good work by curious mom thank you ....

QUOTE=curious_mom;4322272]Don't know if this is allowed, so feel free to delete if it's not...

Going with the last place Somer was seen, at area of West Gano Avenue and Debarry Avenue, the closest RSO is this one:

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww294/jforkids/somer thompson/446bb4d6.jpg

Sending many prayers up for Somer's family and friends. This should not keep happening!!![/QUOTE]

They showed where the dogs lost the scent, but the handler said that scents can be lost from heat, car exhaust, etc, that the scent is kind of like smoke...She also said in the more rural areas, the scent will linger longer.

This makes me so, so sad.

Hi Anothermom, Who is they? Do you have a link?

Thanks!

On this link there was a lady that was interview that drove Somer to school that
morning.
She was asked what day the trash is picked up and I though she said Wednesday and
that when she got up today to leave for work around 8:30 am that they had already
collected it… then made some comment like “that may be a hint… take it as you wish”
Did anyone else see and hear this?
Also…. the sheriff was just interviewed and said that the trash was picked up on
Tuesday.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

i believe that was for residential trash (i did see her saying that) and I BELIEVE i heard the sherriff say commercial trash is picked up Tuesday..

ETA: geeze i must have read your post too fast, didn't see you already put in about the sherriff comments...sorry!

I was so sad to see that a body has been found. That poor child and her family. I hope that they will be able to find out what happened and track the sick perpetrator.

i believe that was for residential trash (i did see her saying that) and I BELIEVE i heard the sherriff say commercial trash is picked up Tuesday..

ETA: geeze i must have read your post too fast, didn't see you already put in about the sherriff comments...sorry!

Thanks!

You can Start Looking at this one.. this was very good work by curious mom thank you ....

QUOTE=curious_mom;4322272]Don't know if this is allowed, so feel free to delete if it's not...

Going with the last place Somer was seen, at area of West Gano Avenue and Debarry Avenue, the closest RSO is this one:

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww294/jforkids/somer thompson/446bb4d6.jpg

Sending many prayers up for Somer's family and friends. This should not keep happening!!!
[/QUOTE]

**stare face**

I like what Lisa from Arizona just said on JVN! It really is time to unite and do something about it as a nation! Declare war!

STOP IT, please just stop it! This child's death is bad enough for everyone, her family, friends, classmates, searchers....we do not need to add to it by pointing fingers at those who LE has not even hinted had anything to do with this.

This is not directed at anyone in particular but I am so sad at how the focus turned to doing back ground cks & facebook postings when instead we should have been focused only on this child. This case is NOT anything similar to KC or Haleigh....not even close as far we know now.

I want you to step back & think, really think about something. I am normally home when the children in my neighborhood get off the bus. Two wks ago my neighbor boys came & rang my door bell asking to use my phone. They were unable to get into their house as they had forgotten the key that morning. Of course I let them come in and use my phone, I know these kids, their mom, dad etc. They called mom who then gave them the code to the garage door. I then spoke to the mother who said she had not given the kids the code before b/c she didnt want someone to see them coming in that way daily as it can be seen from the street & they key they use goes to a back door. Now, what would have happened if those kids had gone home, put in the code, went inside & there was some bad people inside who then killed the kids or took the kids. Okay, who is the last person to SEE them, ME!!!! Would then everyone in a website be running background cks on me? Would they be putting my facebook or myspace page up to the public, remarking on every comment or pictures? Instead of seeing ME as a neighbor who is blessed enough not to have to work, would it be said " why is this woman home, she should be working, most people work, she knows those kids are home & the parents aren't. What do u think she did?" Do you see how unfair that is??? This was not a case where a mother waited 31 days to report nor is it a case where the story changed. To be honest, I am pretty over protective of my kids & now my grand kids BUT if they got home without the other, I probably would say "run outside & see if you see her." We dont know these kids searched for an hour. This person had no reason to think, at that very moment, anything was wrong. Kids are kids, they stop & play in leaves or look at a pretty rock, they do not think like we do nor do they know the dangers.

The pain this family, this community is going thru is horrible. We didnt need to add to that by running back ground cks on those who we had no reason to believe were involved. IF we continue to do this, NO ONE is going to get involved to help each other out. IF I thought for one minute all my personal info would end up on the net, I sure wouldnt let the kids use my phone the next time & ensure they got home safe!

How far is this Ga landfill from where this precious child lives?

I am so sad .

I do hope GA allows FL to handle this case, just because of the Sunshine Law.Although it certainly doesn't seem to deter crime it sure helps us in identifying persons of interest.
I personally do not suspect SP at this time.
My prayers are with this family and their friend.
IMO

Carrington, I had not thought of that. The autopsy is being done in Ga. and the crime/recovery scene is in Ga., but Somer was certainly murdered in Florida. I do wonder how and if the Sunshine Law will come into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP