FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It puzzles me that in all of the media frenzy we have not heard a co-worker, family member, neighbor ever say simply" D was a good Mom", never, ever, nada

Anna Brady said something when the body was found and she was over at the house with DT

Neighbor Anna Brady told Good Morning America Somers mother was in total shock, “ she really didn’t say anything”, “ she couldn’t believe what was happening”

Well since the moment she flagged down LE she never bothered to search for S herself.
She remained indoors. Visiting your MS page is something you do when you are home in your spare time.

Dont you think they told her to stay put

OK, Somer is missing and a top priority for D and for SP is to change their personal Web pages???

Anna Brady said something when the body was found and she was over at the house with DT

Neighbor Anna Brady told Good Morning America Somers mother was in total shock, “ she really didn’t say anything”, “ she couldn’t believe what was happening”

Shock was probably second to the Oh Crap moment she was experiencing.

It puzzles me that in all of the media frenzy we have not heard a co-worker, family member, neighbor ever say simply" D was a good Mom", never, ever, nada

yes even Casey friends said she was a good mom and it would have been an accident if it was her

lol @ you cam and the date being wrong.

When we were discussing the Halloween photos on Diena's friend's page, I wanted you to convert the dates for me. :)

They were dressed as if it was Halloween but I think the camera said 1/1/05 (and I get that because my new camera defaulted to 1/1/2009 and I had to change ... thought of you cam, when I did it).

yes even Casey friends said she was a good mom and it would have been an accident if it was her

That is absolutely correct and I parallel the two personalities, they are so similiar that it is almost frightening.

Shock was probably second to the Oh Crap moment she was experiencing.

I would have liked to be a fly on that wall.. thank goodness a detective was with her when she heard the news

Maybe they (the friends) don't feel they need to say what a good mom Diena is/was because it's not an issue with them?

I keep trying to write what I mean but it's not coming out right.

I guess because Diena is not a suspect, they don't need to justify whether or not she was a good mom? Her child disappeared walking home form school and they don't think she had anything to do with it.

That's as close as I can get right now. But it's still not quite right.

why she thinks of changing them when her child is missing? It would be the last thing on my mind

My ws addiction follows me to bed, I was supposed to be sleeping and keep reading!!! I did not realize this was a day after! I recall a later change and had thought that was too strange At that time but now a day after??! Someone just get me a noose that is beyond a red flag reminds me of something casey anthony would do!!!! How I could let alone function and she goi g on myspace worries how she gonna look in her ok. Go the public? Could understand if prior profile pic was from Halloween though.....

That is absolutely correct and I parallel the two personalities, they are so similiar that it is almost frightening.

If DT didnt run into the cop at the corner maybe she would have looked in the club for somer too

There is never going to be a good time to put this out there. NSC, how is this for outside the box thinking? Not only do I not believe she was found in a landfill, I am not entirely convinced she was put in a dumpster at all! I think the reason DT makes more of this throwing her in a dumpster than the murder, etc itself. "They could have just left her laying somewhere" is I believe the quote DT gave. I think she expected them to find her. That is why SO were put out there as breadcrumb clues for LE. There are a lot of things that have made me think this. I think this was why DT imagines that LE is so dumb to start with. She can't figure out why they "didn't find" her body until they tell her Wed. she was found at the dump. She's on the one hand "outraged" that someone threw her in the trash and "relieved' that here is a supposed convenient scapegoat to cast suspicion away from her. Hence the other change to her MS page. "Confident, with a green smilie"

Maybe they don't feel they need to say what a good mom Diena is/was because it's not an issue with them?

I suppose so, but usually if for nothing but a show of support or to lift the person up people will compliment them in the public eye

Regarding pics of Somer..

the cute pic with her hand behind her head...that was from DT's wallet?
what age??

I don't see many other pics...the "brown outfit" pics seem to be at school..
in one Somer looks to be "clowning" or "mugging" for the camera...who took those?

there is another one of her smiling broadly at a birthday party...

ideas or info on these?? Is there something I am missing?? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member