FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Diena killed Somer. I could be wrong. I know mothers do kill their children.

But if Diena had not run into the cop at the corner and you think she would not report Somer as missing ... do you also think Sean would have just let it slide too? What about the kids AT and ST? What about the school?

It doesn't matter why I think people have not come forward and said Diena was a good mom. Maybe they do not consider her a good mom because she didn't meet their standards?

I don't think Diena killed Somer. I could be wrong. I know mothers do kill their children.

But if Diena had not run into the cop at the corner and you think she would not report Somer as missing ... do you also think Sean would have just let it slide too? What about the kids AT and ST? What about the school?

It doesn't matter why I think people have not come forward and said Diena was a good mom. Maybe they do not consider her a good mom because she didn't meet their standards?

Sure I think she would have reported that night

My point was not to just say D was or was not a good mom, but more that there has been a lack of verbal support from those closest to her, not attacking, just saying I find it odd that close friends, family, coworkers haven't rallied around her in the public eye so to speak

I think she would have reported her missing - later that night after she returned home, after she had time to think.

IMO, it seems as if she only flagged down the cop because he happened to be driving by. She didn't really have a choice. How could she have later explained her presence @ that location to LE (meaning - how could she explain not flagging him down)? It would have cast suspicion on her immediately.

In the video where she talks about flagging down the officer (the blacked out video) she shrugs her shoulders and appears almost apologetic about having flagged him down. She even says (as she was shrugging her shoulders) that she "didn't know what else to do."

I say that thinking is pretty mixed up.

You may want to do a little research into sociopathic personalities and their traits. It becomes a little more clear as to what gives me this mixed up thinking

You may want to do a little research into sociopathic personalities and their traits. It becomes a little more clear as to what gives me this mixed up thinking

Are you saying that you failed the sociopath quiz we all took last month? LOL!!!

Just kidding - I know what you mean.

oops - I mean the psychopath quiz!

My point was not to just say D was or was not a good mom, but more that there has been a lack of verbal support from those closest to her, not attacking, just saying I find it odd that close friends, family, coworkers haven't rallied around her in the public eye so to speak

Maybe they felt that rallying around her in private was more productive?

IDK

I see how people can be suspicious of Diena. We don't have anything from LE that would negate some of that. I wish they would but it's selfish reasons. I just want to know which way to look. And if statements (for example) by Diena to LE raised red flags and didn't make sense to me then I'd look at her. If Sean's story was full of gaps then I'd look at him.

I can't base anything on that MPR. It's full of holes IMO.

Since I don't think Diena killed Somer, I'm having trouble finding it a real problem that friends and neighbors and family have not come forward to rally around her in public. But I do see how people who think she did kill Somer would.

I think you have had to inner act with them to fully see them for who they are..

I think you have had to inner act with them to fully see them for who they are..

Absolutely, and it is beyond believable that the person standing in front of you feels nothing, absolutely nothing unless it is to the benefit of themselves. Happy, sad, tears, laughter, it is all the same to them

I've watched the Sheriff as he interacts with various members of the media. I have also watched him as he has stood next to DT during interviews.

When the Sheriff is listening to what a member of the media is saying/asking, he looks down @ the ground or slightly closes his eyes.

When he stood next to DT in the uncut video we watched last week or so, he didn't take his eyes off her when she spoke. He watched every move she made - he was scrutinizing her.

I haven't seen him do that with other people.

Absolutely, and it is beyond believable that the person standing in front of you feels nothing, absolutely nothing unless it is to the benefit of themselves. Happy, sad, tears, laughter, it is all the same to them

And lets not forget they are masters at mimicking things they hear

It is my opinion and my opinion only that the Sheriff knew Somer was deceased late Monday night early Tuesday morning. He also knew the how, when and most importantly who.

It is my opinion and my opinion only that the Sheriff knew Somer was deceased late Monday night early Tuesday morning. He also knew the how, when and most importantly who.

And don't forget Where! But, they may have not been sure whether it was person or person(s) at that time.

I've watched the Sheriff as he interacts with various members of the media. I have also watched him as he has stood next to DT during interviews.

When the Sheriff is listening to what a member of the media is saying/asking, he looks down @ the ground or slightly closes his eyes.

When he stood next to DT in the uncut video we watched last week or so, he didn't take his eyes off her when she spoke. He watched every move she made - he was scrutinizing her.

I haven't seen him do that with other people.

Does this mean the reporters are cleared? ;)

O/T but if I accidentally click on that Ford ad again, I'm going to scream.

so if this were indeed the case - why are there no charges laid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member