Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T

I just talked to ST and he sends everyone happy holiday messages. He got to speak to the kids again yesterday and he was very happy about their conversations. He said lil sam was really talkative this time and let him know what he DIDNT get for Christmas (haha). He also said he and AT had a great conversation too. How she loves skinny jeans and anything Hannah Montana. He didnt get to talk to AC, but he hopes to soon. Thanks everyone for your patience with me today... again Im sorry for bein snippy... (I would call it something else but its against tos to cuss)
Oh,, and ccane... he didnt see M at the service. He doesnt know if she was there, but that he didnt see her if she was. I didnt think he had because he didnt mention it, but I wanted to make sure before I answered you. His last report from LE is that things are progressing.

I think she just filed in the hopes that st wouldnt answer and she would win by default, which she almost did. ST had already answered before somer died and the judge ruled that he could not rule without additional evidence. Thus attorneys were hired and the mud slinging began.

So the ans. is behind door #1 (bad joke) she assumed it would all go her way. Interesting because we've heard Somer called daddy and asked to live with him and, although he hasn't been involved for 2 years, I never have thought that was necessarily his choice. I wonder what additional evidence the judge wanted, based on her current lifestyle and Somer's history of running off unsupervised, etc. So Somer really WAS at the wrong place at the wrong time when she was killed - OP, that is, as opposed to with daddy Sam. My mind wonders what that judge is thinking now, if at all...

BBM

Seriously ... you want members here to call her friends, family and coworkers?

I can state my opinion that I don't think Diena did it without backing it up with proof that she didn't.

No No NOOOO I don't think people should call or bother anybody in Somer's family, etc....sorry I don't know how I could give that impression. I meant, if we are thinking like detectives, this is what we WOULD DO...re-interview, revisit people, maybe even plant an undercover LE in a place where s/he would overhear something or see something...what about paid informants? We don't have access - or even skills - to do those things, but they are part of criminal investigations. So I am saying that on WS the hard working sleuthers have no choice but to keep looking at people in lieu of LE information or hard evidence.

I am suggesting that since there are so many people who aren't sure about DT, don't suspect she was involved, or don't think she did anything, to form a case on her behalf. To present facts that would rule her out.

Example: poster said that it was strange there were no positive comments made about her as a mom. If somebody can find these, please post them. If somebody can point us to anything that is favorable to her, post it. Sorry for the mix up. TIA

Ur killin me.... share ... share!!!

Dear Diena:
The prayers of all of us here at Moosehaven go out to you and your children. We watched and listened to everything that was said over the past month, and like you, we know that some day this murderer and child molester will be caught.
I pray that you and your children will be able to over come your lost.
I know that this is probably the hardest on her twin as twins are so close. Even when they have gone there separate ways later on in live.
Please keep your faith in the Lord. He will help you and your children overcome this tragedy.
Your friend and neighbor
Keith A. N***

Ok, I've been sleuthing and I believe he is a 70 year old man that lives on Park Ave. in Orange Park at the retirement place he mentioned. You have to go past McIntosh (creepy) to get there. I keep thinking about what Walsh from AMW said about an older person coming out of retirement. I cannot find anything suggesting this man is a RSO. IDK if it's anything but my hinky meter went off when he mentioned "molester" in his letter.

I seriously doubt LE asked her not to view Somer. I think perhaps it was her psychologist. Or maybe she didn't feel she could handle seeing her child dead.

On one of those videos (HELP) she was coming out of the house to the vigil site and said something like, "(they) told me I couldn't (shouldn't) see Somer's body - they are going to give me a lock of her hair. At the end of the video, anchor clarified that statement was wrong. I am so sorry I can't remember the exact words.

Elsewhere on MS poster funeral home personnel stated that parents are always encouraged to see the child as it is the last time - and they are prepared extensively for it. She (poster) stated that it would be highly unusual for a parent to decline.

~snipped from the MPR~

She said she then left work and drove to Grove Park (OPAA) where she picked up her oldest son, AT (error, AC). She said she then continued to look for Somer Thompson in the immediate area of Grove Park when she saw D/S Coan and reported the incident.

From this, it sounds like maybe AC was in the car with her when she flagged down the officer?

That would make a difference to me. When she picked up AC and whether he was with her from the time she arrived in the area of the park.

Not that it matters, but somehow I've always pictured DT standing in the park when she flagged down the officer. Kind of the way you would hail a cab.

~snipped from the MPR~

She said she then left work and drove to Grove Park (OPAA) where she picked up her oldest son, AT (error, AC). She said she then continued to look for Somer Thompson in the immediate area of Grove Park when she saw D/S Coan and reported the incident.

From this, it sounds like maybe AC was in the car with her when she flagged down the officer?

That would make a difference to me. When she picked up AC and whether he was with her from the time she arrived in the area of the park.
I think it was a video where DT actually says she was walking when she flagged down the cop.

So the ans. is behind door #1 (bad joke) she assumed it would all go her way. Interesting because we've heard Somer called daddy and asked to live with him and, although he hasn't been involved for 2 years, I never have thought that was necessarily his choice. I wonder what additional evidence the judge wanted, based on her current lifestyle and Somer's history of running off unsupervised, etc. So Somer really WAS at the wrong place at the wrong time when she was killed - OP, that is, as opposed to with daddy Sam. My mind wonders what that judge is thinking now, if at all...

I know I'll get flack but that judge probably couldn't care less what he or she did. Judges often have their own sense of reality. Look how many pedophiles are out there. Someone is releasing them and imposing light or no sentences. I wish Somer was living with her dad and not have been killed that fateful day. IMO.

On one of those videos (HELP) she was coming out of the house to the vigil site and said something like, "(they) told me I couldn't (shouldn't) see Somer's body - they are going to give me a lock of her hair. At the end of the video, anchor clarified that statement was wrong. I am so sorry I can't remember the exact words.

Elsewhere on MS poster funeral home personnel stated that parents are always encouraged to see the child as it is the last time - and they are prepared extensively for it. She (poster) stated that it would be highly unusual for a parent to decline.

When my brother-inlaw was killed in a motorcycle vs bus crash the coroner and the funeral home advised all the family and his parents not to view him because he was such a mess and there had been a fire too. Nobody did.

No No NOOOO I don't think people should call or bother anybody in Somer's family, etc....sorry I don't know how I could give that impression. I meant, if we are thinking like detectives, this is what we WOULD DO...re-interview, revisit people, maybe even plant an undercover LE in a place where s/he would overhear something or see something...what about paid informants? We don't have access - or even skills - to do those things, but they are part of criminal investigations. So I am saying that on WS the hard working sleuthers have no choice but to keep looking at people in lieu of LE information or hard evidence.

I am suggesting that since there are so many people who aren't sure about DT, don't suspect she was involved, or don't think she did anything, to form a case on her behalf. To present facts that would rule her out.

Example: poster said that it was strange there were no positive comments made about her as a mom. If somebody can find these, please post them. If somebody can point us to anything that is favorable to her, post it. Sorry for the mix up. TIA

I think all the support she has recieved from the community points to what they feel about her.

I think all the support she has recieved from the community points to what they feel about her.

Yes and No - It would not be PC to not support her at this point?

Though, I am a surefire skeptic of DT-

Boy am I confused!

In this video Diena says, "We are not gonna be able to see Somer. They're gonna give me a lock of her hair."

Then Ryan Hughes, the reporter, goes on to say, "And the reason for that we have learned that the Georgia medical examiners office will not release the body in time for those services on Monday and Tuesday."

http://www.wftv.com/video/21409330/index.html

The video I referred to earlier is not this one. She is saying it here much more calmly and deliberately and her eyes are shifting around.

I get from this that - if the body was not going to be released in time for services - the point where they would have looked at it would have been private, then. With LE present, probably. I am confused, too. Is this saying that her body was not in the casket when the memorials were held? Somebody please clear my head and accept my apologies for ignorance here.

"We're not gonna be able to see Somer" makes it sound IMO like someone else was doing the stopping.

What would be the reaction if she had come forward and said "My family and I have chosen not to view Somer's body" ... would people think they were uncaring and didn't love Somer?

I don't know what I would do if in those shoes but the me posting says I wouldn't view my daughter. I'd rather remember her boxing in a tutu on the Wii, swinging on her swing, dancing to Dora, snuggling with me, etc.[/QUOTE

SORRY NOWAY, HERE'S MY RESPONSE:

What confuses me about DT is she always refers to "they" - what they are we hearing about here? Again, just MO, she arrives with news updates for everyone and it is always about how she is suffering something unfair. But take a look at poor Abby in these videos - she is totally wrecked, tears streaming, this poor child. And there is PC, always hovering, hugging, rubbing DT's back, etc. All we hear about is the mother's suffering, the mother's courage, the mother's grief, the mother vows to...the mother says....

What about those poor kids?

I have heard that a lot of parents whose children are brutally murdered can't really accept that they are gone until they actually see the child. I would probably want to just climb into the casket and close the lid no matter what my child's body looked like, I would want to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot