FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]
BBM
I was speaking to who asked ST not to view her body. I didnt know YOU did think I had anything to do with funeral arrangements, nor have I IMPLIED I DID. Does any of this pertain to who killed somer? What difference would it make to YOU if she has a headstone or not? If she doesnt, does that once again imply that no one cared about this child, that her mother killed her? If there is a date... does it help your "investigation" as to who killed her? If you want to know if there is a headstone, I suggest you go look... or use your great sleuthing abilities to find out.

I thought I read a post where you said I didn't want this or that at the funeral. But, I don't see it now. I was thinking about where you posted a photo recently that didn't have a headstone. It had (my post) NOTHING to do with caring or not caring about putting one there. But rather whether an officall death certificate has been issued in order for a headstone to have a correct date of death recorded. As Pia noted, a variation of dates has been used. Mistakenly or not. I just thought you were being defensive about all the purple theme funeral, when I was just trying to say, why should you defend it or not, it's not like YOU had any say in what happened before, during or after the funeral.

It doesn't say she was walking just flagged him down.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d23-Read-police-report-from-Somer-Thompson-case

You see police report wasn't written by d/s Coan who DT flagged down.

Hickey is the reporting officer.

This makes a lot of sense for missing data. Coan the flagged down officer never writes the police report.

While Coan did not complete the MPR, I wonder whether he did have a report of his own.

I don't know the workings of the LE there.

~from my transcribed version~
Source http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

On 10/19/09 I responded to _ _ _ _Horton Dr. in reference to a missing person. Upon arrival I met with D/S Coan, #5066.

D/S Coan told me he was flagged down this afternoon at the intersection of Floyd Circle West and Gano Ave. by Diena Thompson, reporting party. He said D. Thompson told him that her daughter, Somer Thompson, did not return home from school this afternoon. He said they then relocated to the residence of D. Thompson (_ _ _ _ Horton Dr.).

I then met with Diena Thompson at _ _ _ _ Horton Dr. Diena Thompson told me she received a text message from her friend, Sean P., at around 1600 hours. She said text message stated S. Thompson did not come home with the rest of the children from school. She said she then left work and drove to Grove Park (OPAA) where she picked up her oldest son, AT (error, AC). She said she then continued to look for Somer Thompson in the immediate area of Grove Park when she saw D/S Coan and reported the incident. Diena Thompson told me that she has three children that attend Grove Park Elementary School. She said her oldest daughter, AT, who is ten years old attends the school. She said AT walks with her other two children, Somer Thompson and ST, home from school everyday. Diena Thompson told me that Somer Thompson is about three foot seven inches tall. She said she weighs about sixty-five pounds. She said she has brown hair which is pulled up in a pony tail with a red ribbon on top. She said she has brown eyes. She said she was wearing a cranberry colored jump suit with a pink stripe on the legs and arms of the jumps [sic] suit. She said she was also carrying a black book bag.

Diena Thompson also advised me that Sean P. is a family friend. She said that he comes over often. She said they met for lunch today at her residence. She said she then asked Sean P. to stay at her house and wait for the children to get home from school. She said Sean P. does not usually watch the children, however she said he said yes and he stayed at the residence while she went back to work.

I then met with Sean P. Sean P. told me that AT and ST arrived home from school at around 1510 hours. He said he did not see Somer Thompson with them. He said he asked AT where Somer Thompson was. He said AT told him that Somer Thompson got into a fight with another girl at school. He said that AT told him that while they were walking home together Somer Thompson ran off by herself ahead of them. He said he then told AT to go and look for Somer Thompson. He said AT return to the residence about fifteen minutes later. He said he told AT to go back and look for Somer Thompson real good before he called her mother. He said he received a text around 1600 hours from Diena Thompson asking how the children were. He said at that time he told Diena Thompson that Somer Thompson did not return home and AT was out looking for her. Sean P. also advised that around 1700 hours Diena Thompson’s live-in boyfriend, Charles Currier, came home from work. He said that C. Currier then left shortly there after to go and look for Somer Thompson.

I then met with C. Currier. C. Currier told me that he received a phone call from Diena Thompson at around 1620 hours asking him to get off of work so he could come help find Somer Thompson. He said he then left work and drove to the residence. He said he arrived at the residence at around 1700 hours. He said he picked up Somer Thompson’s twin brother ST and proceeded to search the neighborhood for Somer Thompson.

I then met with AT. AT told me that her sister, Somer Thompson, was in a fight with a girl at school. She said while they were walking home she confronted Somer Thompson, was in a fight with a girl at school. She said while they were walking home she confronted Somer Thompson about the fight. She said Somer Thompson then ran off ahead of them upset. She said she then lost sight of Somer Thompson in the group of other kids leaving school. She said she last seen Somer Thompson running west on Gano near the intersection of Solomon St.

I conducted a search of the residence however I was unable to locate Somer Thompson.

I also conducted a search of Grove Park. While canvassing the area I came into contact with Connie S. (name edited) C. Strahan told me her daughter, CS (name edited) is friends with Somer Thompson. She said CS told her that while she was walking home from school she saw Somer Thompson walking west on Gano Ave near the intersection of Grove Park Dr. She said CS told her she lost sight of Somer Thompson in the group of other kids that were also walking home from school.

I collected a sworn statement from Diena Thompson.

I made contact with NCIC Operator Osteen #6627 who entered Somer Thompson into NCIC as missing at 2000 hours (8 p.m.)

Detective Coyne #6512 and Detective West #6113 responded to _ _ _ _ Horton Dr. and assisted in the investigation.

The case is active.

I can't decide if Diena was walking or driving at the time.

While Coan did not complete the MPR, I wonder whether he did have a report of his own.

I don't know the workings of the LE there.

There may be as many as 4 police reports. There were 2 other cops (detectives) who responded at 8PM to the address along with Coan original. The web get larger.

I thought I read a post where you said I didn't want this or that at the funeral. But, I don't see it now. I was thinking about where you posted a photo recently that didn't have a headstone. It had (my post) NOTHING to do with caring or not caring about putting one there. But rather whether an officall death certificate has been issued in order for a headstone to have a correct date of death recorded. As Pia noted, a variation of dates has been used. Mistakenly or not. I just thought you were being defensive about all the purple theme funeral, when I was just trying to say, why should you defend it or not, it's not like YOU had any say in what happened before, during or after the funeral.

BBM

Sorry hounds (and you too PIN). I am snippy today. Freakin head cold, and frustrated. And now I get what you were saying... no I didnt have anything to do with the purple theme funeral, I didnt even wear purple (lol), thanks for clarifying... cause really I was lost, thought it was nyquil. Somers official date of death is Oct 21st, 2009, but only because this is the date she was pronounced dead.

I have been face to face with DT. I believe she is cold, self-centered, and cares very little about how her actions or inactions affect those around her. IT IS all about DT. I believe her priorities are *advertiser censored**ed up (messed just didnt work here). I dont think she planned any of her children and has just made them fit in her life, instead of living her life around them. I dont think she is a good mother. I dont think she was a good wife, or partner. Most self-centered, egotistical people are not good parents. However most do not kill their children either. I think she looks at her children as possessions.
That said, I also DO NOT believe DT had anything to do with somers death. I have tried to wrap my mind around that. I have tried to take the looks I have seen her direct towards me or ST and think of what it would be like to be her child who had caused her wrath. I may be all wrong. I dont even care. I just want who did this dead. NO matter who it was.
I know ccane, hounds and some others have this all figured out, in the who, why and where. I have tried to be open to scenerios. But I have a really hard time grasping that the landfill in Folkston was all a big conspiracy and her body was found days earlier and this was all a ruse by LE. A ruse set up across state lines. A ruse that told all the family (not just the suspected murderess) that this child was in the dump.. in the landfill.. that she was discarded like trash. I cant imagine LE making this up and telling somers grandparents, her siblings and others that loved her this if it was a lie. It just doesnt compute or make any sense at all to me. As far as the media not being all over the landfill.. I think LE wanted it that way. I dont think they wanted somers lifeless body photographed all over the air, or the public to know before her family. If there are facts of this conspiracy I would like to know what they may be. I have read, I have watched, over and over and I just cant see it. Please help me understand your reasoning for believing this, not innuendos on how I should watch closer, or dig deeper, if there are facts, then why not share them? This is not a competition to see who knows more, or who is smarter... is it? Isnt this about somer? Im sure anyone who thinks they know something that would help LE would call it in, right? So it cant be that mysterious, at this point, can it? Help me see clearly the way it appears some of you do, because no matter how much I may dislike her or think her parenting skills suck.. I still dont think she killed her child with anything other than neglect, attention deficit was imposed on somer by her mother and her father and now they have to live with that, but it didnt kill her.

Know one thinks they are smarter here then others or it a competition.
am I the only one who claims to knows info here and does not post it ?
Family members have access to calling LE for info so they should know more then me
I am not here to convince anyone of who did this crime. I came looking for answers just like anyone else. If found somthing that I wish not to share thats my choice.

BBM

Sorry hounds (and you too PIN). I am snippy today. Freakin head cold, and frustrated. And now I get what you were saying... no I didnt have anything to do with the purple theme funeral, I didnt even wear purple (lol), thanks for clarifying... cause really I was lost, thought it was nyquil. Somers official date of death is Oct 21st, 2009, but only because this is the date she was pronounced dead.

Everyone gets snippy with me so I'm use to it. This is very frustrating everyday that this goes unsolved is one more day this monster is free. All these contradictions make it that much harder to get a grip on who this villain is. I know 10/21 is the day they found her but the coroner doesn't go by that day but the actual date of death. My guess is 10/19 even before DT reported her missing. It's only a guess. The latest is morning 10/20 before the garbage pick up. I'm surprised that the ME didn't give the right date.

Wouldnt this pertain only if the perp brought the victim across state lines?

There was a quote saying this case may end up with federal charges .. I will go look for it and who said it later today

Wasn't DT walking when she flagged down the police?

Who knows? I guess I just assumed she was driving, not walking, because she had picked up AC according to her statement in the MPR.

It doesn't say she was walking just flagged him down.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d23-Read-police-report-from-Somer-Thompson-case

You see police report wasn't written by d/s Coan who DT flagged down.

Hickey is the reporting officer.

This makes a lot of sense for missing data. Coan the flagged down officer never writes the police report.

Walking or driving --

This part of the MPR makes me think she was driving:

She said she then left work and drove to Grove Park (OPAA) where she picked up her oldest son, AT (error, AC). She said she then continued to look for Somer Thompson in the immediate area of Grove Park when she saw D/S Coan and reported the incident

To me when someone says picked up - it means they PICKED them up - if she was on foot I would expect her to say I MET UP with so and so...

Walking or driving --

This part of the MPR makes me think she was driving:

To me when someone says picked up - it means they PICKED them up - if she was on foot I would expect her to say I MET UP with so and so...

I agree. When a child goes missing the first instinct is to drive anyway since you can cover more area with a car than on foot.

Know one thinks they are smarter here then others or it a competition.
am I the only one who claims to knows info here and does not post it ?
Family members have access to calling LE for info so they should know more then me
I am not here to convince anyone of who did this crime. I came looking for answers just like anyone else. If found somthing that I wish not to share thats my choice.

BBM

IDK. I dont think so. I wasnt speaking directly to you. And, of course, you nor anyone else has to share anything you dont choose to. I think everyone is frustrated, at least I know I am.. I didnt mean to offend ccane. You know I respect your views and your choices to share or not. Im just snippy today... sorry all. I dont wish to offend any of you.

Hang in there Sadnpod, It sounds as if ST needs your support and friendship. By supporting him and being there for him you are also helping Somer's siblings in a round about way. Be good to yourself and take care of yourself so you can continue to do this. I know it is easier said than done, but please do try. It's a long hard road. Even if they had an arrest today the wheels of Justice grind ever so excruciatingly slow when one is personally involved.

Peace and prayers,
Dsn

Lets just say that LE told ST that somer died within an hour of being reported missing. Now what time she was reported missing... according to the MPR, I have no idea. That she was not tortured or kept hostage. Would you believe LE? Do you think LE would lie about a detail like this just out of compassion? Would they actually tell him that she died at say, 1230 on Oct 20th and was tortured and held against her will until then? Mark Lunsford knows Jessica was kept and violated in that trailer for days before the creep buried her alive in his back yard. But when did he find this out? During the trial?

Hang in there Sadnpod, It sounds as if ST needs your support and friendship. By supporting him and being there for him you are also helping Somer's siblings in a round about way. Be good to yourself and take care of yourself so you can continue to do this. I know it is easier said than done, but please do try. It's a long hard road. Even if they had an arrest today the wheels of Justice grind ever so excruciatingly slow when one is personally involved.

Peace and prayers,
Dsn

Thank you button was not enough. Thank you so much for YOUR support. It means alot to me.

Oh I'm glad you are here Infinity! Hey your "K" name...I don't remember which one it was. Keith, Kevin, Kyle, Ken???? Which was it? TIA!

Oh I'm glad you are here Infinity! Hey your "K" name...I don't remember which one it was. Keith, Kevin, Kyle, Ken???? Which was it? TIA!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4473192&postcount=126"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread #22[/ame]

I did ask for a name, first I thought she said Keith which I discounted because that is the name of my best friends deceased husband who likes to come and mess with me when I meditate, so I asked again and she said Kevin. So it's either Keith (as in AKT) or Kevin. I could not get a last name.

And her post from Thread 17, #258
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4418537&postcount=258"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #17[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia