Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T

Good morning linagal and chickP... hopefully the sheriff will be making an arrest soon, after all reelection time is approaching!!!!

Since it was a daylight abduction (and you say "they"), do you think it was one individual who abducted her, and where do you think she was taken? Into a house? Where there were others present? I understand that for specific reasons you are not able to say much at this time. I am trying to establish a scenario IMM. Please also, what would be a motive? Thrill? Retribution? If it is a juvenile or juveniles, we know that they can be dangerous drug dealers. Why Somer? Do you think this has happened to other individuals or children in the OP area? If you can answer any of these, TIA.

In my earlier post about blood, I remembered a SOPRANOS episode where Tony's sister shot her fiancee and then Tony and Chris dismembered him in a bathtub - gory - and had to clean it all up with bleach, etc., bury the body,
it took a long long time. Sorry I have to refer to a TV episode, but that, and trying to imagine the amount of blood pouring out of the victim, are all I have to go on. I am thinking about LE searching all of the houses in the neighborhood during the investigation and they always react strongly when there is evidence of a clean up, such as a strong odor of bleach.

All along I have felt someone she knew did this, that she went willingly from the back of the park or near the skatepark. I have been amazed lately at how viscious teens can be and I think this is the case here. I think they (I dont know if there was more than one) did this in a wooded, secluded area, and it happened fast. Maybe it was a gang, or drug related crime.. maybe she saw something she shouldnt have, or in her confrontational mood, she just made the perp mad, literally. Maybe it was just for the thrills :sick:.

Why Somer? Because not being supervised and allowed to roam, wanting to be accepted and possibly a crush.. she was an easy target for this sicko.

Gano house dumpster is a private, rented construction dumpster... you have to call for pick up.. it is not emptied on a schedule. Last time I went by there, they had added an additional construction dumpster.. why? I am not sure.

Perhaps for the purposes of the investigation, GANO being in the vicinity of where Somer was last seen, LE would have contacted the company in charge of scheduling pick up and ordered them to also unload at the landfill at the same time the other trucks were going. There would have been LE assigned to that truck to watch its contents being unloaded also. As a matter of fact, is there trash compaction in the cases of construction dumpsters? I would not think so, since the contents are nails and boards, etc. Why would they compact that? That makes me think that perhaps (if she was in that dumpster) she would not have been compacted, hence she would be suitable for viewing if there had not been disfigurement/dismemeberment/slashing, etc.

As far as the dumping of her body, would the perp know that this dumpster was on a different schedule from the others, and would that make him more likely to choose that certain area to murder the child and put her in that particular dumpster for a reason? This would show premeditation, certainly.

Does this make sense to anyone? TIA

Perhaps for the purposes of the investigation, GANO being in the vicinity of where Somer was last seen, LE would have contacted the company in charge of scheduling pick up and ordered them to also unload at the landfill at the same time the other trucks were going. There would have been LE assigned to that truck to watch its contents being unloaded also. As a matter of fact, is there trash compaction in the cases of construction dumpsters? I would not think so, since the contents are nails and boards, etc. Why would they compact that? That makes me think that perhaps (if she was in that dumpster) she would not have been compacted, hence she would be suitable for viewing if there had not been disfigurement/dismemeberment/slashing, etc.

As far as the dumping of her body, would the perp know that this dumpster was on a different schedule from the others, and would that make him more likely to choose that certain area to murder the child and put her in that particular dumpster for a reason? This would show premeditation, certainly.

Does this make sense to anyone? TIA

I dont think she ws in that dumpster. Last time I went there, the dumpster had not still not been emptied.

I am running late for work, and being on WS is not an excuse for missing a management meeting...my dog is seriously disappointed in me, etc., etc. Good luck everybody. Yes Sad, re-election time. What a downer to think that this even remotely plays into a murder investigation of a child. But this is an ugly world.

Oh, boy, think of the negative implications on the Sheriff if he really DID arrest family. Letting it go on for so long with all of that money collected, do you think the community would be able to forgive that? Telling the community there was a killer on the loose, etc. That is indeed food for thought.

Good morning! Just checking in to catch up on anything new.

The information about the blue container---has this been verified yet? I have never heard this information, and it seems to be too far disconnected from DT to be reliable.

I am running late for work, and being on WS is not an excuse for missing a management meeting...my dog is seriously disappointed in me, etc., etc. Good luck everybody. Yes Sad, re-election time. What a downer to think that this even remotely plays into a murder investigation of a child. But this is an ugly world.

Oh, boy, think of the negative implications on the Sheriff if he really DID arrest family. Letting it go on for so long with all of that money collected, do you think the community would be able to forgive that? Telling the community there was a killer on the loose, etc. That is indeed food for thought.

Another reason I dont think family was involved.

The information about the blue container---has this been verified yet? I have never heard this information, and it seems to be too far disconnected from DT to be reliable.

IMO its only a rumor of a rumor, kwim? Especially since there is no post quoted or referred to that backs up the original "rumor"....

There could be lots of reasons for CPC moving out; it could have been him that couldn't take the pressure; maybe he felt he was under too much scrutiny and didn't want to give up his *advertiser censored* activity (it's my understanding the LE checks all computers and/or seizes them in a child homicide investigation); statistics show that after child deaths many couples split up; perhaps DT's attorney and/or LE "strongly suggested" she change that part of her lifestyle; DT voiced a suspicion to him and they fought and she kicked him out; etc., etc. Maybe as you say, CPC wanted SP out of the picture and DT refused. You have to hope that there is no more drug activity going on in the house any more.

But the SP thing has been strange all along. Perhaps SP and DT being very, very close friends, and he opening the bank account, etc., did not sit well with CPC and it was him who got into the fight and moved out. If you look at SP's FB, under his friends there is a "Currier" who looks like he may be CPC's relative (somebody here most likely knows the connection). The hinky explanations given on the MPR of SP being there and her ostensably leaving work to have lunch with her good friend and then asking him "by the way, will you just stay here and watch the kids" (and he was employed at a lending institution and this is a Monday, a work day); making a point of saying he had never done that before...etc. I assume LE called his employer and asked about his work schedule and if he had called in sick that day.

It would make sense if DT has totally cleaned up her act. It is, after all, about survival through this horrific tragedy. She would not be the first person to have a huge wake-up call and in her case she has counseling and community support to hold her up. At the very least, in a criminal investigation where nobody is cleared, any attorney is going to dress/coach/present his client in the best possible light just for the sake of public opinion. LE is another story. They were there from day one, and in one investigative site it has a whole section on photographing/videotaping evidence and interviews at the residence of the missing child. If we think we are scrutinizing her and others by replaying these TV interviews, just think about what they have to look at.

For purposes of this site, can you indentify where your information comes from that CPC is no longer living with DT. Can anyone identify this and/or if SP is now living at the residence? If he is, this does not fare really well for DT's public image, either, or for "stability" for the children. Out with the old, in with the new. Let's hope she has sense enough NOT to have a man living with her if CPC is indeed gone. WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH THE MURDER? It's the strangeness of the DT/CPC/SP relationship and what, if any, proximity to Somer and the other children did these males (and any of their associates) have? TIA

first let me ask you this. about the person or person's you are referring to on SP'S facebook page, can i add there names here? there are two of them that are related to CPC.

YOu and me both!!!!!

Congrats on the new grandson!!!! Nothing better IMO!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo:

why would the neighbor need to be on heavy drug's? it was not her child that was killed. infact where @ that time of night would she find a doctor who would perscribe such a strong medication without first seeing her? and what pharmacy would even be open at that time? she was on sone heavy drugs but it was not from any doctor IMO..

why would the neighbor need to be on heavy drug's? it was not her child that was killed. infact where @ that time of night would she find a doctor who would perscribe such a strong medication without first seeing her? and what pharmacy would even be open at that time? she was on sone heavy drugs but it was not from any doctor IMO..

LOL.. sorry I thought the post was referring to DT!

Rainy.. only initials or a rhymes with...

there is an "SC" (male)5 letter's in the name, rhymes with "PAWN" and there is an "AC" (female)6 letter's rhymes with "PANDA".

SC live's in tenn, and AC live's in macclenny.

LOL.. sorry I thought the post was referring to DT!

lol no problem! not to worry. sad if and when you talk with ST would you please tell him that i am thinking of him daily and my heart goes out to him? as i am sure that it would do him a great deal of good to be able to be with his children at this time.

there is an "SC" (male)5 letter's in the name, rhymes with "PAWN" and there is an "AC" (female)6 letter's rhymes with "PANDA".

SC live's in tenn, and AC live's in macclenny.

Is that his brother and his brothers wife (or exwife)?

Chickenpants,
The woman contacted LE on Monday night.Very early on in the investigation. She was highly specific about them needing to search the Gano House.And,even more telling, she said they should check that dumpster too.
I will *speculate* that she told LE why she felt they should look there. It could be that it was a hang out place for kids,including Somer. Most likely they might hang there after the construction workers had left for the day. If you think about it , she would have told them to check the dumpster BEFORE LE came up with the plan to follow the garbage trucks. I have never heard of a LE agency following garbage trucks before during a kidnapping or disappearance.
About the dogs : she might have been moved from the Gano dumpster,and placed in another dumpster. Especially if she was in a heavy duty plastic bag,and moved in a car. I have heard that scenthounds are not always able to get a scent on a person to find them.
Guessing that she ( the tipster) was scared,and wanted to remain unidentified.

While I think the empty house on Gano was a logical place to search (and any sheds, dumpsters, etc.) I do wonder what time of night the woman made the suggestion.

I also wonder if there is another house near there that is empty for whatever reason.

IMO its only a rumor of a rumor, kwim? Especially since there is no post quoted or referred to that backs up the original "rumor"....

Yes, I think so too. I have followed this board very closely - I even write down what post I read last so I can start back from there - and I have never seen any post or link about a blue container.

This referred to a rumor that has been circulating recently. There is no way to "back up" a rumor. As has been suggested by a poster here.

To clarify: I DO NOT believe the rumor is true. I just believe the rumor has been put out there. I have speculated that the FALSE rumor was floated by DT due to the few degrees of separation between her and the poster who related it. The poster did not say they believed the rumor either. And it was in the spirit of reporting rumors that are surfacing in this case, not that the poster was interested in spreading the rumor itself that it was relayed.

Since there has been no info released to now that would indicate a blue container was associated in any way with this case, it would be very telling to know who the ORIGINATOR of this rumor was. Comprende?

Noway,
I have read posts that stated that there were/are a few empty houses on Gano. I would think that LE would look in all vacant buildings early on in the search.Which is why I find it so significant that the tipster told them to search that house, and that dumpster. I'm thinking she did see someone,or something hinky going on there. Why else would she want to be unidentified ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member