FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take this to mean that she is referring to area where Somer last seen, not the witness(es) per se.

Trying to imagine a scenario where a "Kyle" could have made up a fairy tale conversation without placing himself in an investigative nightmare. Either he is a whack job looking for publicity, or a very brave person to come forward. In any case, certainly LE has picked him apart like a turkey carcass and he is either innocent or the possible perp they are waiting to close in on.

One thing for sure, if he exists and is telling the truth, he has more courage than the neighbor who wished she had looked into the trash.

And I read it like this:

investigators were processing a vacant, burned-out home on Gano Avenue where witnesses last saw Somer

as in the vacant burned-out home was the place witnesses last saw Somer ...

LOL

All of the links posted came up on the internet under the category of "child endangerement". Statistics show that an unsupervised child is more highly vunerable to abduction/abuse or murder.

I am confident LE knows all of the circumstances pertaining to this case in every regard, and will do whatever they feel is necessary to tie it all together, no matter who the perpetrator is.

Deana Thompson, appearing on Dr. Phil, says she wants to know why someone would take her 7 year-old, kill her and dump her body in the trash.

"There's nothing a 7 year-old could do to deserve what she's been put through, even though I don't know what that is but I have my own story in my mind. As I've said before, I don't know if it's more greusome than what acutally happened but when you're left to your mind it can show you some horrible things".

I just don't get why they won't reveal to her the autopsy findings so she can know the truth and put it to rest.

why would she think that Somer had to do anything? That comment always struck me as weird.

And she told her to come home because she's not in trouble.

Deana Thompson, appearing on Dr. Phil, says she wants to know why someone would take her 7 year-old, kill her and dump her body in the trash.

"There's nothing a 7 year-old could do to deserve what she's been put through, even though I don't know what that is but I have my own story in my mind. As I've said before, I don't know if it's more greusome than what acutally happened but when you're left to your mind it can show you some horrible things".

I just don't get why they won't reveal to her the autopsy findings so she can know the truth and put it to rest.

Does she actually say that? Some one took her 7yr. old KILLED her and put her in the trash. I am still looking for a time when she ever accuses this "person" of killing her, you know. Is the quote you relate what you are drawing from?

ETA: There is a $100 cyber dollar reward to anyone who can produce a quote where she says anything other than this "person" put or threw her baby in the trash.

so she's not upset because someone killed her, but that someone put her in the trash? Someone other than who killed her?

Does she actually say that? Some one took her 7yr. old KILLED her and put her in the trash. I am still looking for a time when she ever accuses this "person" of killing her, you know. Is the quote you relate what you are drawing from?

ETA: There is a $100 cyber dollar reward to anyone who can produce a quote where she says anything other than this "person" put or threw her baby in the trash.

I'm here to collect.

She calls the killer "HE" in this video.

http://cbs5.com/national/Somer.Thompson.killed.2.1266363.html

I do not see where she says this person killed her. And it has yet to shown that this was a child predator/molestation killing. If that should prove to be the case then I will concede, on that point, anyway. But, I still do not see an accusation on murder here either.

Darlene rodriguez asks how she feels about killer and this was her reply

Speaking on The Early Show on CBS, Mrs Thompson said of the killer: "I hate him. I hate him."

15413584.jpg
Mrs Thompson on The Early Show Pic: CBS

She added: "He needs the death penalty. And I hope they put him in a cell with someone who absolutely can't stand a child predator and let them have fun with him."

Darlene Rodegiuz asks how she feels about killer and this was her reply

Speaking on The Early Show on CBS, Mrs Thompson said of the killer: "I hate him. I hate him."

15413584.jpg
Mrs Thompson on The Early Show Pic: CBS

She added: "He needs the death penalty. And I hope they put him in a cell with someone who absolutely can't stand a child predator and let them have fun with him."

Someone else mentions "the Killer", not her. And she has to give some sort of answer.

I am asking where does SHE ever bring up and mention a killer herself. Not the words of others. I am asking about a quote of her own volition.

I have looked and looked. Others mention the killer, I was just wondering why she does not.

Someone else mentions "the Killer", not her. And she has to give some sort of answer.

I am asking where does SHE ever bring up and mention a killer herself. Not the words of others. I am asking about a quote of her own volition.

I have looked and looked. Others mention the killer, I was just wondering why she does not.

I'm confident she hates the killer. There is no doubt in my mind. Reporters usually report answered questions and they tend to guide the interview. I think though when ABC interviewed DT, she had more freedom and time to express herself. She had her lawyer with her for that interview. There she was also very angry with the killer. Here she calls killer a monster. I agree with that description.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-thompson-mother-diena-searches-killer/story?id=9029804

These would be CPC's brother & SIL according to the comment quoted here (which I seem to recall seeing originally on one of the news sites, though I could be mistaken):

http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2009/10/19/missing-child-in-orange-park-florida/

Assuming the comment is genuine, both would have been in TN at the time Somer went missing. Perhaps something has changed since then.

yes i was unsure as to whether she was a sister or sister inlaw. although i find it strange that DT is not on her myspace page. but i do wonder why it has two different locations for the both of them.

i have seen all her video footage and i have never ever heard her say the word killed in any of them.

I'm confident she hates the killer. There is no doubt in my mind. Reporters usually report answered questions and they tend to guide the interview. I think though when ABC interviewed DT, she had more freedom and time to express herself. She had her lawyer with her for that interview. There she was also very angry with the killer. Here she calls killer a monster. I agree with that description.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-thompson-mother-diena-searches-killer/story?id=9029804

"Catch the monster who did THIS". Did what? Threw her baby in the trash?
Molested her? Killed her? She does not specify what THIS is.
I think she does not come right out and "talk about the killer" for a very good reason.

Thanks for your response, anyway Pia.

this is what has alway's got me to thinking.
DT say's "even though i don't know what that is".
is she trying to convince herself that she has no idea how somer died or is she trying to convinve everyone else??

GOOD morning everyone:

My thought this morning is that if we on WS rule out DT as a suspect in the actual crime, but remain suspicious of knowledge or cover-up:

The perp (if she knew who he was) had to be incredibly nervous, perhaps angry, certainly frustrated when she was on the news blabbing away....

The perp (if she knows who he is) had/has to be incredibly cocky and self-assured that he got away with it and did a very thorough job because no suspects have been arrested. The perp must have planned this and covered it up very well. Otherwise, someone would be arrested by now.

I have tried and tried to believe that DT is totally out of the loop, but I can't. Too many statements, behaviors, people in and out of her life, allegations about lifestyle and etc. to rule it out.

i agree, the thing's that she said she slipped up so many time's as if she was telling on herself. i would be willing to bet that DT herself in sitting on pins and needles right now as we speak.. <edited> as to not know that she is somehow involved.

i agree, the thing's that she said she slipped up so many time's as if she was telling on herself. i would be willing to bet that DT herself in sitting on pins and needles right now as we speak.. <edited> as to not know that she is somehow involved.

I would just like to state that not everyone here agrees that DT is involved. I see a greiving mother. Every little thing she says or does can be interpeted many different ways. <edited> thank-you.

I would just like to state that not everyone here agrees that DT is involved. I see a greiving mother. Every little thing she says or does can be interpeted many different ways.

I respect the fact that you have your own opinion and you are entitled to it. this was not meant to be disrespectful to anyone and if i have offended you then i am sorry.

why would she think that Somer had to do anything? That comment always struck me as weird.

And she told her to come home because she's not in trouble.

In the initial interview with the Sheriff ... Jen Waugh ... the Sheriff said the same thing ... that Somer was not in trouble and that anyone who was assisting her (like if she said she didn't want to go home because she would be in trouble) would not be in trouble.

They were hoping she was alive. They were hoping she was at a friend's and would come home.

As far as saying "there is nothing a 7 year old could have done to deserve this" ... I think Diena was talking to the killer ... nothing he/she could say would justify the end result being that he/she killed Somer.

That makes sense in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member