FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about OP, but construction dumpsters where I live are NOT dumped at the landfill. They go to special construction sites-either for recycling or put in some kind of hazardous waste, such as roofing shingles. I seriously doubt that the dumpster goes to a regular landfill in Florida either. They have far more issues with groundwater being close to the surface and swamps, etc that we have where I live.

If you will look at the videos, it shows the dumpster as full. I cannot see anyway that she was in that particular dumpster. Plus, it appears to be in front of the house, not the back. Am I right about that?

I was thinking more along the lines of LE asking ALL drivers in the vicinity to go to the landfill at that particular time, unload their contents and searched them as they unloaded. When and how the dumpster was full remains a mystery to me; I guess at one point they ceased working on the home and left the contents undisturbed? Well, she was in a dumpster, and they followed whatever truck from whatever dumpster anyway, and thank God they found her.

Can you clarify for a clouded mind, here? Are she and the others you have listed friends on SP's FB or on CPC's MS? Because as I say, it's strange that SP has all of these CPC relations as friends, while leaving out CPC himself. What could possibly be the reason for that? That is strange.

Not to be nosy or personal - but just wondering how you are accessing CPC's MS, are you a "friend" on there? I haven't checked lately (don't want to, can't get past the skulls and flames lol) but is he still a *advertiser censored* fan and a trashy truck driver? I would have hoped he'd tone it down...but that's what DT and SP did (DT right after Somer went missing) and doing so smacked of cover-up, so maybe he is giving the message: "I do it MY WAY" (no music note smileys, aw).

ok, on SP'S facebook page these are the following people related either to DT or CPC.

DB (sister of) DT. SC ( brother of) CPC.. AC (sister of) CPC.. and of course DT herself is on his page also. let me go back and check the myspace page's again, but there are 3 currier's on there that are all linked together.

also DT parent's were once on SP facebook page but they are no longer there. CPC is not on his page and i have never seen him on his page since day 1. DT also has 2 other sister's that were once on his page and they are no longer there either. i have the last name's of all her sister's.

no i am not a friend of CPC, his myspace page is open for all to see, all of his info is still the same since this all started.

Same poster also wrote this.

"I walk my kids to and from school everyday and the very first day she met me she invited herself to my home. As a mother I told her that was not safe and she needed to go straight home. My neighbors that walk at night said that when they walk she will talk to them. She has no fear of people and seems to be very trust worthy of others. I have also heard that she has ran away before. Being a member of this neighborhood I can tell you the "reality" is this mother did not watch her daughter. I would never let my children go out walking alone and 2 of them are older than Somer. I am not blaming the mother but I do know I am not missing any of my kids cause I have rules and guide lines they have to follow. I also know it is very unlikely that she would go missing off of Gano Ave. The streets are covered with kids, parents, crossing guards and cops. I will probably be stoned for saying this but I do believe there is a whole lot the parents aren't saying."

She also wrote that school lets out at 2:30.

These are all her 28 posts.

All my opinion not fact.

http://disqus.com/orangeparkresident/

Well, the posts are a fact - i.e., the woman did post them. I am trying to figure out why she would make up something like this and add so many specific details? Can't come up with a reason. Can anybody else? TIA

Well, the posts are a fact - i.e., the woman did post them. I am trying to figure out why she would make up something like this and add so many specific details? Can't come up with a reason. Can anybody else? TIA

I have seen all of her post's before, as i was also posting on that site and have well over 400 post's myself there. i don't believe she made any of it up, i believe she had no reason to lie as to what she has witnessed when it come's to DT her kid's and her lifestyle.

sadnpod went and took pics around OP area that she felt were relevant to this case.

They are posted somewhere on here. She took a picture of the interior of the bathroom.

Perhaps you can find her pics and see what you think.

LE was in the bathroom for a few minutes and came out with a bag. Probably an evidence bag?

A poster felt that they might have taken film from a video camera from the bathroom. I agree.

But we don't know if there is a video camera in the bathroom, although it appears there might be. I am sure the camera is not pointed at private areas.

I can't imagine why else they would only be in there for about 5 mins. and that's it.

ok, on SP'S facebook page these are the following people related either to DT or CPC.

DB (sister of) DT. SC ( brother of) CPC.. AC (sister of) CPC.. and of course DT herself is on his page also. let me go back and check the myspace page's again, but there are 3 currier's on there that are all linked together.

also DT parent's were once on SP facebook page but they are no longer there. CPC is not on his page and i have never seen him on his page since day 1. DT also has 2 other sister's that were once on his page and they are no longer there either. i have the last name's of all her sister's.

no i am not a friend of CPC, his myspace page is open for all to see, all of his info is still the same since this all started.

i forgot there is also a "K" currier, look's to be maybe in her late 30's early 40's with two children ages maybe 17 to 18 and a little girl maybe 7 or 8. maybe this is CPC ex wife, but she is also on SP'S facebook page.

Thanks a lot for the specific info. Can you check CPC's MS page and go through his friends to see who, if any of DT or SP acquaintenances, relatives or friends are on there? It will be unusual if he has any SP people (SP has a brother, right?) Wonder why SP erased DT's sisters and her parents? Could it be that they do not approve of that relationship? Sounds like it to me.

Of course if DT and CPC are no longer together it makes sense that he would axe out her relatives. (sorry freudian slip). Have you been able to find out if SP is living with DT? Has anybody driven by there to see if any vehicles are there that were not there previously?

I guess she could "get away" with saying his presence is there as a live-in very, very, very good friend babysitter. But why would she need a babysitter since she is no longer working?

JMO?MOO?

p.s. I am still somewhat computer-illiterate and would appreciate someone telling me what BBM means - I've figured out almost all of the other acrynoms. TIA

Thanks a lot for the specific info. Can you check CPC's MS page and go through his friends to see who, if any of DT or SP acquaintenances, relatives or friends are on there? It will be unusual if he has any SP people (SP has a brother, right?) Wonder why SP erased DT's sisters and her parents? Could it be that they do not approve of that relationship? Sounds like it to me.

Of course if DT and CPC are no longer together it makes sense that he would axe out her relatives. (sorry freudian slip). Have you been able to find out if SP is living with DT? Has anybody driven by there to see if any vehicles are there that were not there previously?

I guess she could "get away" with saying his presence is there as a live-in very, very, very good friend babysitter. But why would she need a babysitter since she is no longer working?

JMO?MOO?

p.s. I am still somewhat computer-illiterate and would appreciate someone telling me what BBM means - I've figured out almost all of the other acrynoms. TIA

ok, checking page now. will get back to you on your other question's. also look above this post and you will see where i posted CPC myspace page.

RainyDaze, I don't think we're allowed to copy and paste info from the MS and FB pages. Just provide the link.

Sorry I made so many posts this evening, all of your comments are so good and full of a lot of well-thought out information. I'm signing off for now, but a couple of questions:

Your comments, please on the CPC/SP/DT situation. I believe everything told here by persons who are privy to knowledge that is not necessarily in the pubic domain.

I am very interested to know if SP is living at that house. This is a serious contrast to DT's very public dependence on CPC during the onset of this situation. Especially choosing to lean on him rather than walk with the children (IMO). Seemed as if she was very, very dependent on him. Why is he gone? In your opinion(s)?

It also brings back into speculation the extent of her relationship with SP throughout the entire situation and even beforehand. Especially in light of the statements on the MPR, which have been discussed here before. Several people commented that the statement of SP never having babysat before was made so that LE would not suspect the children were unsupervised. Of course we know that is not true now, that there are several witnesses who have openly testified or inferred that DT had no child care arrangements. I would like to know if those children came home to an empty house and were there unsupervised for long periods of time.

What, if any, relationshp would SP or CPC have to a possible drug connection in light of the information that SP by his own admission was a former drug user and CPC's lifestyle which includes *advertiser censored* and reasonably drugs? Also, DT being a public proponent of a certain drug we all know about...Who in a drug connection would kill Somer and why?

If it is a crime perpetrated by youths - a gang or initiation murder, and you subscribe to that theory, can you give any more information as to their motive, also. Please see questions in my previous post about whether it was a single incident or if there have been similar crimes. One possible motive posted was a "thrill"; it seems like a very risky one. In a relatively dangerous time of the day and not a whole lot of time to do it. With respect, I accept everyone's reasoning and would like to know more.

I would like to say that I always look forward to reading comments here; it is the most respectful forum on the internet, IMO. Especially since many posters have strong feelings one way or another but continue to patiently listen and respond to others.
I have learned a lot from many people. Thanks for caring.

ChickP

I just think if there were bunches of people involved, someone would have spilled the beans. JMO

Is Kyle a real person or was he made up by the media?

IDK, but I would think a reporter would get in trouble with his editor and publisher for making up a name and putting it in the newspaper unless he referred to it as a made up name. Kyle could have been referred to as an "unnamed source", but not just made up. This is the only time in any newspaper articles that I have heard of where they name a person by their first name only. But then who knows, this detail might have been overlooked by the copy editor. This is only my opinion.

JMO, but I think Kyle is real. Mary Justino doesn't refer to him as Kyle, but she does mention the witnesses who last saw Somer at the Gano house.

Clay County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Mary Justino said that Florida Department of Law Enforcement crime scene investigators were processing a vacant, burned-out home on Gano Avenue where witnesses last saw Somer. There they continued to search for evidence throughout the night.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21389523/detail.html

the CPC and SP connection as well as Amanda C. and perhaps others-they all come from Glen St. Mary's, a teeny tiny town in Florida. It would seem that CPC and SP were friends.

...What I am thinking of here was the last TV interview when she had the attorney with her. She looked like a totally different person. She was extremely subdued. At that interview, anchor asked her if she knew any more and she said, "No, nothing". That interview set off the hink meter for me because in the intro, anchor introduced attorney as a "LINK BETWEEN DT AND LE" and I thought, "why does she need a link?"
Then after DT said "no, nothing" the attorney JUMPED in and gave a long speech about what a good job LE was doing and how they were waiting for evidence, etc...how these things can take a long time if I remember correctly.
I tuned him completely out. I can recognize a "show time" moment when I see it...
I'm laughing, but only because I keep thinking it's really too bad Joel Brodsky didn't get there before Freed did. Broadway Brodsky would keep her talking and do some talking for her!

the CPC and SP connection as well as Amanda C. and perhaps others-they all come from Glen St. Mary's, a teeny tiny town in Florida. It would seem that CPC and SP were friends.

yes human you are right. and if you think about it that is also where haleigh cumming's mother live's. this is another reason why i think drug's are somehow involved here. it is no secret that haleigh's mother and father both have a drug history.

JMO?MOO?

BBm = Bolded By Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member