FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First Question: It was stated by a poster who is a friend of the mother of one of DT's friends who said that S. was found in a blue container. So this was not a baseless rumor at a water fountain but a rumor that could be traced quickly back to DT, I would think. But, it may have had other parties in between.

Second Question: I feel very sure she knows the cause of death, considering she is my #1 suspect. Therefore I would expect her to say this, considering that there is nothing coming from LE.

I think I know the poster you are talking about, but all I remember reading from her posts about what DT's friend told her mother (who is friends with this poster) is that Somer was found with construction materials and broken glass around her. I must have missed that one about her being found in a blue container.

I have suspected DT too at times as well as the older half brother, but I go back and forth on that and just can't get my mind settled on it. Tonight I am leaning AWAY from suspecting either of them....tomorrow I might suspect one of them again, as I did at the start.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you think would be DT's motive for killing her child and do you think it was intentional?

The Gano house dumpster could NOT have been the dumpster, I really feel, because that dumpster was full, if you look at any of the clips of LE searching through the dumpster. Plus construction dumpsters are taken by a company that you call, not garbage haulers.

I don't remember anything about a tip and the Gano house. Does anyone have it anywhere?

There was Kyle, who a reporter called, that said that he was at Gano working and Somer came up and talked to him. He said that LE told him that he was the last known person to have seen her alive.

But that's all I have read about except for the search there. and the RSO brother of the owner of the construction company.

Help! Help! The dumpster was full...are you saying that the dumpster was not emptied and taken to the landfill on Tuesday (pick up day)? That's what I thought way back when, Tuesday was garbage pick up day. They would have emptied all of the dumpsters...unless it is a different company that empties that dumpster on a different day?

I don't know if I believe in Kyle any more than the tooth fairy. I'm going on reports that the last person to have seen her alive was this Kyle. Other reports say she was last seen on the corner, or around the house, etc. It's a general vicinity to me. We know that nobody grabbed her out on the sidewalk and killed her in plain sight. It had to have been off somewhere where they wouldn't be seen. That's all I know.

Sorry I cut off the end of your quote....

The dumpster at Gano is a construction dumpster. I am not from there, but in our community they are called roll-offs and that is what kind is at Gano in the video clips.

Anyone can get one if they need it at their home for whatever reason. We have had a couple when hubby tore off the roof and for other construction stuff here.

They bring it on a special truck. You pay by the day or week, or month or whatever. When it's full, the company comes and gets it. It is not taken by regular garbage haulers.

It's called a roll-off because of the special way it's attached to the truck that delivers it. I imagine it's a patented thing, but IDK.

But if something happened to Somer there, the perps could have used construction bags from there. and brought her to another dumpster.

I am just stymied why LE doesn't say the family are not suspects. It's cruel to them, if they in fact are not.

Has anyone seen this video?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dXTQM3yw8g[/ame]

I found it interesting that this guy claims that the perp may have a scratch on the left side of his neck.

I do have to agree with you when you say that DT has a suspicion as to who did it. what make's me think this is all drug related is due to her history, the friend's and crowd she hang's around with. remember she made the comment about she just knew something was wrong this time? that is why she was in such a hurry to get home. i honestly believe that someone in that house may have infact owed someone money for drug's.. drug dealer's do not play around when it come's to their money. and you are right when you say that there is no way she is about to come forward with any info due to the fact that not only will she lose her other children but there will be a community that will be so outraged at what has happened. there is also no doubt in my mind that LE does infact know that she is somehow involved, whether it was by the hand's of DT or by the hand's of someone she is involved with. i know a lot of people on here want to believe that she was not involved and i can understand them feeling that way,, because if a mother is infact involved with the DEATH of her own child, that to me is worse then any predator in my book, because a mother is supposed to protect her children. a predator has no boundries and does not care who he hurt's. as far as some of the posters thinking that LE is on her side, i think LE is doing everything in their power to make DT think that they do not suppect her at all, when infact i think she is their #1 suspect right now. i have watched every taping of her atleast 100 time's over just looking for anything to change my mind and i can not find not one thing, infact the more i watch the tapes the more i learn about her and her personality, she is all about herself and no one else. i also think that LE has made a lot of mistakes in this case and that is also what is taking so long as to prove who did this. there have been so many cover up's on their part that it make's me cringe. i think the sheriff is under a tremendous amount of stress right now trying to figure out how he is going to prove that she was somehow involved.
DT talks about all the broken pieces of glass, for some reason i can't get that out of my head, was she shoved through a window? there have been so many thing's that she has said that IMO have been really down right stupid. every time i find myself watching her on video it's like she is giving clues as to what actually happened and i don't think she even realizes it. do i want this mother to be guilty? NO. do i think she is gulity? YES. the only thing i can come up with on somer paying the price for DT mistakes would be someone's way of getting back at DT. and what better way to get back at someone then to hurt or murder their child??

It has always bothered me how DT "knew something had happened this time" but did not call 911. She did not rush to get home. She "searched" until LE happened to cruise by. No matter how frantic she may have been about the possibility of Somer being abducted/killed, she had time to think about what she might do or say....

The broken glass statement to me is as innocuous as her calling the perp an "it" or an "animal". I don't think DT is very strong in the analogy department.

If she suspects or knows who did it, and he was someone she knew, or a dealer, why is CPC still living in the home? In the link I posted about child endangerment, one of the red flags were drugs in the home or *advertiser censored* in the home. Endangerment being exposure to minors of inappropriate adult activities. Is LE turning a blind eye to this because they suspect her or him? If so, they must be very confident that under the present circumstances, the other children are not now at risk of endangerment, KNWIM?

I think I know the poster you are talking about, but all I remember reading from her posts about what DT's friend told her mother (who is friends with this poster) is that Somer was found with construction materials and broken glass around her. I must have missed that one about her being found in a blue container.

I have suspected DT too at times as well as the older half brother, but I go back and forth on that and just can't get my mind settled on it. Tonight I am leaning AWAY from suspecting either of them....tomorrow I might suspect one of them again, as I did at the start.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you think would be DT's motive for killing her child and do you think it was intentional?

IMO DT did not kill her child. She did not expect her child to be killed.

LE can't do anything without a reason. That's just the way it is. You can't just suspect.

They have to have evidence.

As a mandated reporter, all I have to have is "reason to believe". LE needs a heck of a lot more than that.

What can they possibly do without evidence and proof? And she's "lawyered up".

I have no idea what makes people do what they do a lot of times. In even normal situations. I would be hard pressed to understand what triggers a rage that people act upon to the point of killing someone, especially a family member. But, I guess considering the stats on this people ARE most often killed by a "loved one". Just as you go back and forth between your suspects, I go back and forth on whether this was intentional or even premeditated, to it being an out of control breakdown.

I also once suspected AC. Then I asked myself why I thought he would have done it. I couldn't come up with anything that made sense of him being the perp at all. I realized I only considered him because of the way in which his mother placed his name at the beginning of her narrative to LE. Then letting people suspect him for various actions like the collecting of money when she was only missing to giving an interview. Only he was put out there in any unfavorable light. She pretended she just couldn't talk about "the kids right now". And then a few minutes later it was to subtley plant seeds that AC had some anger issues. And oh, yeah, he was even out late the first night for three hours looking by himself. It occured to me the only reason I suspected him was because she wanted us to. He is not remotely a suspect in my mind now. There was no time after he got out of school at 3:45 to his Mom having arrived on the scene. Where could he have done this when he has no transportation. And why would he have done so? Most likely he was with friends the entire time at the park.

I have no idea what makes people do what they do a lot of times. In even normal situations. I would be hard pressed to understand what triggers a rage that people act upon to the point of killing someone, especially a family member. But, I guess considering the stats on this people ARE most often killed by a "loved one". Just as you go back and forth between your suspects, I go back and forth on whether this was intentional or even premeditated, to it being an out of control breakdown.

I also once suspected AC. Then I asked myself why I thought he would have done it. I couldn't come up with anything that made sense of him being the perp at all. I realized I only considered him because of the way in which his mother placed his name at the beginning of her narrative to LE. Then letting people suspect him for various actions like the collecting of money when she was only missing to giving an interview. Only he was put out there in any unfavorable light. She pretended she just couldn't talk about "the kids right now". And then a few minutes later it was to subtley plant seeds that AC had some anger issues. And oh, yeah, he was even out late the first night for three hours looking by himself. It occured to me the only reason I suspected him was because she wanted us to. He is not remotely a suspect in my mind now. There was no time after he got out of school at 3:45 to his Mom having arrived on the scene. Where could he have done this when he has no transportation. And why would he have done so? Most likely he was with friends the entire time at the park.

If it is DT, does it have to be rage? Could she just have whomped her one in the wrong spot and that killed her?

If it is DT, does it have to be rage? Could she just have whomped her one in the wrong spot and that killed her?

Either one is possible. But, she didn't call for help if she did it accidentally.

ANCHOR: "I know you have hired Michael (attorney) to MAKE SURE that you STAY IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH INVESTIGATORS. So LE is telling MICHAEL, not DT anything about the "investigation". WHY? I have never, ever heard of a mother hiring an attorney to keep in contact with LE! He verifies this when he makes his comments about what LE has told him!

IMO it's very important to note how steadily DT looks into the camera during the interview, but her eyes dart over to the attorney at certain points. She was glamourized and she was coached.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lErQJ-Ojww4&feature=related[/ame]

DT states she feels HER life is in danger, the lives of her children are in danger, the community is in danger. There is a MONSTER AMONG US. Why if it was a sexual predator would she fear for her own safety?

Is this MONSTER STILL OUT THERE? Freed says based on what he has been told, LE knows who the perp is and is keeping him under surveillance???? If they know who the perp is, why isn't DT allowed to have autopsy results?

Contrast this video with earlier ones when Maggie Rodriguez interviews DT.

LOL Rodriguez says, Diena let me give YOU the last word here - Shanyia Davis. DT wants to offer him a shoulder to cry on. Her last comment: I just can't believe a parent would be involved in the murder of their own child.

How is hiring an attorney going to keep her children safe from the monster?

ANCHOR: "I know you have hired Michael (attorney) to MAKE SURE that you STAY IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH INVESTIGATORS. So LE is telling MICHAEL, not DT anything about the "investigation". WHY?

IMO it's very important to note how steadily DT looks into the camera during the interview, but her eyes dart over to the attorney at certain points. She was glamourized and she was coached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lErQJ-Ojww4&feature=related

DT states she feels HER life is in danger, the lives of her children are in danger, the community is in danger. There is a MONSTER AMONG US.

Is this MONSTER STILL OUT THERE?

Contrast this video with earlier ones when Maggie Rodriguez interviews DT.

If you would post now the other video from the Wed. morning TODAY SHOW, and compare to this. In both I see very OBVIOUS behavioral clues again between the speaker and listener in the videos. There is also a telling moment when she says "Owing it to Somer" where she makes a very odd face. In this one it is the moment her guard drops and she slightly startle/blinks and turns her head when he is talking about LE having their eye on a suspect! She does not take her eyes off him the whole time he is talking. And he in turn is so incredulous of her he is staring at her like she's from outer space when he is aware of this only when the anchor calls his name and he looks back at the camera. His words were NOT to directed to some drug runner who might be watching the TV that morning, or some RSO, when he makes his suggestion but to the person sitting next to him.

MOO

In the other video, I made comments the other day that might be born out from watching again. In this one she stares at the camera and does not EVER turn her head to the Sheriff. When she is speaking he is concentrating on her words and keeping his composure. He loses it momentarily when she says something that startles him. It's in his hand movements. When he is speaking she cuts her eyes toward him, but does not turn her head. She is very tense. But, she relaxes and actually gives a visable sigh of relief when he says, "Well Maggie we just don't have a clue who did this" Then she sighs more fully actually taking the tension out of her shoulders. And gives the barest hint of a smirk at the very end. I can't believe people don't see what I see when I watch the videos of her. She might as well have it tatooed on her forehead.

JMO

I'm more into thinking CPC might have showed up, whomped her one in the wrong spot or the right spot and that killed her. After all, her running off was staring to become a problem.

Sheriff B presser interview with DT referred to above.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dArizRYice8[/ame]

It has always bothered me how DT "knew something had happened this time" but did not call 911. She did not rush to get home. She "searched" until LE happened to cruise by. No matter how frantic she may have been about the possibility of Somer being abducted/killed, she had time to think about what she might do or say....

The broken glass statement to me is as innocuous as her calling the perp an "it" or an "animal". I don't think DT is very strong in the analogy department.

If she suspects or knows who did it, and he was someone she knew, or a dealer, why is CPC still living in the home? In the link I posted about child endangerment, one of the red flags were drugs in the home or *advertiser censored* in the home. Endangerment being exposure to minors of inappropriate adult activities. Is LE turning a blind eye to this because they suspect her or him? If so, they must be very confident that under the present circumstances, the other children are not now at risk of endangerment, KNWIM?

I do wonder if LE had not passed by just how long would she have waited to call 911? from what i understand CPC no longer live's in the home, last time i checked his myspace, his status was bummed and that was at the time that they were said to no longer be together. infact if you think about it i'm pretty sure he was not with her @ the last fundraiser, it was SP who was at her side and CPC was no where around at the time. i do not think that CPC had anything to do with somer's death, i think he some how may not be as bright as some may think he is, he may come off as being a hard A$$ but i doubt he even know's she may be involved, although he may have his doubt's about her now. are the children even back at home with her now? everytime someone ask about the children she could never give a direct answer. all she ever say's is " THERE KID'S" and nothing more. have you ever watched the video of her where she say's watch out were coming to get you? well that is the video of her FATHER standing to her left, but our right, i was floored by the look on his face the whole time DT was talking, i swear he looked as though he did not believe one word that was coming out of her mouth. also i am shocked at the fact that not one family member has said anything about SOMER other then DT'S mother when SOMER first came up missing. where are all the family member's and why are they not supporting DT in this time of need? make's you wonder ha???? as far as her other children go i don't think LE is concerned about something happening to them at this point and time, maybe they think DT is not stupid enough to try anything at this time plus if they did make a big deal about it then that would just give away the fact that they do think she is involved.. i pray they are with someone who is taking care of them the way they should have been taken care of all along.

Aw Geez, look at DT's dad's face when she is talking.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2RNeZe0kKc&feature=related[/ame]

It's on your post #255. I figured I'd have hard time going back to find it!

ETA: The rolling of her eyes is almost comic book perfect of how kids are portrayed with that same look when they are telling a whopper usually with hands behind their back and dragging a toe in the ground.

The cutting of her eyes is when he is talking about where S. was last seen.

The folding of the lips is done involuntarily when he is asking someone to come forward with information.

And the sighs are just as notable after he has said they don't have any clues in the case.

I do wonder if LE had not passed by just how long would she have waited to call 911? from what i understand CPC no longer live's in the home, last time i checked his myspace, his status was bummed and that was at the time that they were said to no longer be together. infact if you think about it i'm pretty sure he was not with her @ the last fundraiser, it was SP who was at her side and CPC was no where around at the time. i do not think that CPC had anything to do with somer's death, i think he some how may not be as bright as some may think he is, he may come off as being a hard A$$ but i doubt he even know's she may be involved, although he may have his doubt's about her now. are the children even back at home with her now? everytime someone ask about the children she could never give a direct answer. all she ever say's is " THERE KID'S" and nothing more. have you ever watched the video of her where she say's watch out were coming to get you? well that is the video of her FATHER standing to her left, but our right, i was floored by the look on his face the whole time DT was talking, i swear he looked as though he did not believe one word that was coming out of her mouth. also i am shocked at the fact that not one family member has said anything about SOMER other then DT'S mother when SOMER first came up missing. where are all the family member's and why are they not supporting DT in this time of need? make's you wonder ha???? as far as her other children go i don't think LE is concerned about something happening to them at this point and time, maybe they think DT is not stupid enough to try anything at this time plus if they did make a big deal about it then that would just give away the fact that they do think she is involved.. i pray they are with someone who is taking care of them the way they should have been taken care of all along.

Who-AH you say CPC is no longer living there? Are you sure? There was a rumor that SP was living there a while back. The only family involvement I could see were the sisters clinging to her at the vigils, but that makes one wonder why no parents were at the vigils, maybe they are just completely worn out.

One of DT's answers about how the children were doing in an interview was a response: Well, I don't talk to them about (that)...I let the counselors handle it." In an earlier one, she said she had not had the chance to talk to them, they were in another place, due to the media. Weird to me all along.

Where are Dr. Fessel and other posters who can add some other theories on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trina2025