FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is different and DT is not a professional trained singer.

Respectfully, again, I am speaking of everybody. I will try to find some information on that, not that it will make a difference here. I am not a trained singer, and if I was, I might have been able to get through singing at my mother's memorial service a little easier. But I did choke up and it took every resource and focus and supernatural help for me to get through it. That and other experiences (a dead child's funeral service, singing and watching people cry and trying to keep going) have informed me on this subject. Also, you can watch any person who is talking and begins to cry and their lips quiver, they blink, take deep breaths, etc., to try to stop. That is not the case with DT. She wails, sobs, etc., and then talks lucidly and even smiles when doing so.

No matter who a person is, the body does not lie. It does what it does.

I was off this subject until I saw your post, and I respect you and everyone else who wants to find the killer. DT's strange physical and emotional self was what got me into Somer's murder in the first place. The very first article I read, and video I watched, over two thirds of the people commented either that they, too, thought she was strange, or even that they thought she was lying. I have tried for three months to disbelieve what is right in front of my eyes. Now I have to find a reason for her behavior, and if it figures into finding the killer of Somer, I will be satisfied giving a lot of time and effort.

It's just that people cannot cry and sing at the same time or turn the crying off and on in order to sing, like DT did on TV.

I don't agree with this because I've seen people break down in a sob while singing a song then regain their composure and finish the song.

This is making me think - could they have also used cadaver dogs - if, as in a lot of missing children cases - they have to treat it as a potential homicide? Those dogs would still use articles of clothing, etc., etc., am I right? Or am I confused about it? TIA

The first day no IMO, as there was no indication she was nothing more than lost or at a friends house. Late that night or early the next they probably were using both kinds of dogs. Articles of clothing, etc. are not needed for cadaver dogs. These dogs strictly use the smell of decomposition which starts as soon as a person dies, however it takes a few hours for a dog to be able to smell the chemical the body releases.

I thought this was a fascinating example about the way dogs in general smell. If you walk into a house & smell chili on the stove you know it is chili. A dog walks in and smells, hamburger, onions, tomatoes, etc. as each individual scent. A cadaver dog is trained to smell the chemical produced after death (which everybody produces the same chemicals of course), whereas a search dog uses the specific article of clothing, blanket, etc. I hope that kind of helps. All these dogs are amazingly useful.

Re the bathroom at OPAA. LE went in and removed something. It was very quick.

Sadnpod has posted pics of the interior of the bathroom at OPAA. I don't know what thread it's on, but the pics are excellent!

A poster guessed that it might be a video. I concur. If it had been considered to be a crime scene, they would have shut it down and scoured it for clues. As much as I know, that did not happen.

I am torn with the Gano house-she goes there, end of story. Anything could have started out there and who would know?

Or she made it home and that's where something happened.

Or she was found by DT or PC when they were out looking and then something happened.

The little girl in the news article seems like she saw Somer after the Gano house, if you can believe what the uncle says in the news article. I believe his name is Cagle if you want to read it for yourself.

I don't agree with this because I've seen people break down in a sob while singing a song then regain their composure and finish the song.

I have been to funerals, where I sung along with other mourners, and cryed well i sang. I am just flabergasted that this is now being used against mom.

he is in middle school. middle school get's out @ 4:15 and high school get's out @ 1:45[/QUOTE]

So high school kids would have already been out of school at the time Somer went missing.

Respectfully, again, I am speaking of everybody. I will try to find some information on that, not that it will make a difference here. I am not a trained singer, and if I was, I might have been able to get through singing at my mother's memorial service a little easier. But I did choke up and it took every resource and focus and supernatural help for me to get through it. That and other experiences (a dead child's funeral service, singing and watching people cry and trying to keep going) have informed me on this subject. Also, you can watch any person who is talking and begins to cry and their lips quiver, they blink, take deep breaths, etc., to try to stop. That is not the case with DT. She wails, sobs, etc., and then talks lucidly and even smiles when doing so.

I was off this subject until I saw your post, and I respect you and everyone else who wants to find the killer. DT's strange physical and emotional self was what got me into Somer's murder in the first place. The very first article I read, and video I watched, over two thirds of the people commented either that they, too, thought she was strange, or even that they thought she was lying. I have tried for three months to disbelieve what is right in front of my eyes. Now I have to find a reason for her behavior, and if it figures into finding the killer of Somer, I will be satisfied giving a lot of time and effort.

Chicken Pants. I really think she is just a little different then most people and there are alot of different people in the world. In my opinion those differences mean nothing in the case. I am glad everyone in the world is not alike, do not react in the same way as everyone else to the same stimiuls.

Ok thank you.Elementary gets home on the bus about that time.So maybe they waited at the elementary school untill thier brother got them to walk home?

Not according to the statements made by AT that they were walking home from school, ST, little ST, and herself. No mention of the older brother walking with them. They last saw Somer near the intersection of Gano and Solomon according to the 10 year old sister....around 2:45 - long before the older brother was let out of school. So according to this, they did not wait at the school for the older brother to walk with them.

Re the bathroom at OPAA. LE went in and removed something. It was very quick.

Sadnpod has posted pics of the interior of the bathroom at OPAA. I don't know what thread it's on, but the pics are excellent!

A poster guessed that it might be a video. I concur. If it had been considered to be a crime scene, they would have shut it down and scoured it for clues. As much as I know, that did not happen.

I am torn with the Gano house-she goes there, end of story. Anything could have started out there and who would know?

Or she made it home and that's where something happened.

Or she was found by DT or PC when they were out looking and then something happened.

The little girl in the news article seems like she saw Somer after the Gano house, if you can believe what the uncle says in the news article. I believe his name is Cagle if you want to read it for yourself.

this is the little girl Somer got in a fight with?Did he ask this little girl right after she came up missing or later?Have they looked into this guy as a suspect?I think they should.

Me too, but not several times when speaking. Not the same way every single time. Not crying one minute and speaking calmly the next second. Never. Physically impossible.

I take that back. Good actresses, when they truly inhabit a character, can manufacture tears for scenes. That's training.

Chicken Pants. I really think she is just a little different then most people and there are alot of different people in the world. In my opinion those differences mean nothing in the case. I am glad everyone in the world is not alike, do not react in the same way as everyone else to the same stimiuls.

Dr. F. I SO WISH I COULD AGREE WITH YOU! It's not just the crying and singing. It's everything together. E V E R Y T H I N G.

Little things are not so important unless there are a lot of them that make a big thing. Please tell me why DT stated Some had never run off before.
Please don't respond that what she meant was: "...Somer had never run off and stayed gone so long...before". Because either she ran off before or she didn't. And we know that she did. And what difference does staying gone SO LONG make? A 6-7 year old should never have run off for any reason. After one run off, the child should have been strictly supervised.

Chicken pants here is a perfect example where two logical thinking people can see two events in an a different way.

You say "I have tried for three months to disbelieve what is right in front of my eyes."

I say you have searched high and low for any article, idea or fact on the internet for 3 months to prove that DT is guilty of something.

See I really think we can see the same thing in a different way.

Dr. F. I SO WISH I COULD AGREE WITH YOU! It's not just the crying and singing. It's everything together. E V E R Y T H I N G.

Little things are not so important unless there are a lot of them that make a big thing. Please tell me why DT stated Some had never run off before.
Please don't respond that what she meant was: "...Somer had never run off and stayed gone so long...before". Because either she ran off before or she didn't. And we know that she did. And what difference does staying gone SO LONG make? A 6-7 year old should never have run off for any reason. After one run off, the child should have been strictly supervised.

Just because you pile up little pieces does not mean when the pile is done it means something. It can still just be a pile made up of little things.

I respect everyone of your post and enjoy reading them.

An article? says that kyle said Somer talked to them?Did this article say 3 man Crew?Who were they?

this is the little girl Somer got in a fight with?Did he ask this little girl right after she came up missing or later?Have they looked into this guy as a suspect?I think they should.

You can find the article here on WS somewhere. Then you can decide for yourself what it all means.

WOW, I paid just $90 dollars a month for having three kid's in there at the same time. that was for before and after school care and i have been in jacksonville all my life. did your friend's kid's go to a private school? sorry but i forgot to mention that was without any assistance or help from anyone, that was the going rate at most of the school's in my area.

Check out the rates for the afterschool programs run through the YMCA for Orange Park. For before and afterschool, it is $79 per WEEK per child. There is a $5 discount per week for each sibling. Three kids would be $227 per week, $908 for a month with four weeks. Assistance is sorely lacking in Clay County. Thankfully I don't have to worry about this. I couldn't believe what some people were telling me about cost, so I checked it out for myself.
http://www.firstcoastymca.org/images/uploads/branches/files/PrYme_Time_Fact_Sheet.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katarinadil