FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot bear one more story like this. I just cannot stand it. My heart is broken for Somer, Samantha, Danielle, Jessica and all the other little girls and boys who have been brutalized and killed. I live in Florida and I am furious that in this state you get more jail time for growing pot in your house or selling drugs than you do for raping a child. The laws have to be changed. The statues must be revised so a 19 year old who has sex with a 15 year old is not registered as the same type of offender as an adult who rapes a child under 14. Child rapists must be treated like the monsters they are. Keep them in camps, tattoo them on their faces, lock them up for life or give them the needle, I really don't care as long as they never have the chance to harm another child. I do not want to hear about cruel and unusual punishment when it comes to a person who would do something like this; they deserve the worst we can do to them and that should be a hell of a lot more than registering them and giving them probation or letting them out on parole. The county I live in spends millions on catching people who have "grow houses", why aren't they spending that much on containing RSO's? What the hell happened to our priorities in Florida? CHILDREN SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST!!

Why doesn't Gov. Christ care about protecting our children? Why are the citizens of this state more concerned about gay people getting married than they are about protecting the innocent? We let sex offenders out without batting an eye but we have 4 or 5 laws preventing gay people from getting married. WTF is wrong with us?

I do not want to hear another story like this for the rest of my life.

I hate to think this way, but you can't exclude that another child did this. A teen from the area that knew her in passing perhaps. They would be much more able to gain the trust of a child- especially if she had seen him around. They would be a lot less noticable and there have been several cases of child on child crime.

A local sex offender has more statistics to back it up, but another kid from the area is also possible.

Wow - that surprises me, never thought of a female doing this crime. Thanks for the info on where this came from! :waitasec:
the astros didn't say it was a woman but that a woman could be associated with the perp... here is a link to that post (and also thank you for posting that female name association you found.. I linked your post for the astros)... here is a link to tuba's post...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4322764&postcount=33"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL[/ame]

The astros are pointing towards a female accomplice to a male perp. That's where the female perp idea is coming from.

Lurkeyloo beat me to it.

An accomplice? My guess is that this happened way to quick to be a team effort. teams are far more common with child *advertiser censored*... Maybe the pedo lives with a woman cause he wants to hide that he's attracted to children, but a woman accomplice? I doubt it. Thanks nmk for the info.

It's in reference to an astrological chart done on Somer. I don't know how to link to a single post. sorry.

Right click on the post number (upper right of post) and choose Copy Link Location. Then paste it in your post in this thread.

For future reference since I see now it's been posted. lol

Wow - that surprises me, never thought of a female doing this crime. Thanks for the info on where this came from! :waitasec:

Actually, I think Tuba said a female is also involved but was not there when the crime was committed. I think it's on the forensic astrology link where someone looked and found two female janitors. It's very interesting reading.

With regards to female pedophiles it is becoming more common, perhaps not as common as male pedophiles but there are women out there who commit horrific crimes against children. A recent example would be the Nursery/Kindergarden teacher in the UK. She horrificly sexually abused numerous children, recorded it on her phone and sent the images to God only knows where, and, another woman was also involved in that case. These were mothers, apparently law abiding citizens. You cannot trust anyone or rule anyone out IMO.

And as some have already said, Sandra Cantu's killer :(

Nancy Grace is starting. Covering both Somers case and Elizabeths case.

I don't understand the Astro thread enough to know whether I agree with their findings or not.

The quick and easy answer is SO ... but I haven't ruled out the family.

Have they (parents, bf) taken polygraphs? I know that is typical in cases like this just to rule them out ... unless LE already has a suspect based on their door-to-door ... wish LE would give some info like that.

With regards to female pedophiles it is becoming more common, perhaps not as common as male pedophiles but there are women out there who commit horrific crimes against children. A recent example would be the Nursery/Kindergarden teacher in the UK. She horrificly sexually abused numerous children, recorded it on her phone and sent the images to God only knows where, and, another woman was also involved in that case. These were mothers, apparently law abiding citizens. You cannot trust anyone or rule anyone out IMO.

And as some have already said, Sandra Cantu's killer :(

Oh littlemisssmart - I have no doubt there are lots of female pedophiles out there...I'm not nearly as knowledgeable about how they operate and think that they have gone undetected for a long time. Nurse explained to me that the Astros thought he could be associated with a female, not that she was part of the abduction. For me, in this case, that makes sense.

Somer's neighbor on NG now.

Neighbor says birthmark confirmed it was Somer, when asked by NG.

Neighbor's were holding out hope that it wasn't Somer.

Neighbor crying talking about how strong Mom is.

Says Somer was very playful, open minded, very friendly, loves people, loves to play.

The Thompsons neighbor is on Nancy Grace.

She says the family had suspicions about this being Somer around 6-7pm last night and it was confirmed to the family about 9. She says there are two more missing cases from Clay County and the family was holding out hope that maybe it wasn't Somer.

The neighbor says her siblings are doing as well as to be expected, but are heartbroken. Says Dina has impressed everyone with her strength but is heartbroken.

The neighbor says Somer was very smart, playful, open minded, she was someone you could connect with, she loved to play, and was very outgoing.

NG on covering Somer now. Lower your volume!
I'm watching. It is so very heartbreaking to watch and listen to Somer's mom. God bless and give her strength to get through this. :rose:

I have a question... Did that neighbor say they were holding out hope that it was not Somer b.c of two other cases? Or did I hear wrong?

I could certainly see Somer trusting someone she "knew" from the school. And definitely would trust the crossing guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ml202