FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG you guys I just thought of something. OK in that Police Report it said Somer had a fight with another little girl at school & that she was upset about it. Do you guys think it is possible maybe that the little girl she had a fight could have an older sibling? Maybe this other little girl told her sibling about the fight and that said sibling did something to Somer?

The reason I am asking this is because when I was in HS I was victim of bullying and luckily I had older cousins in school with me that if there was ever an issue I would tell them. I would never ask them to hurt another person and they would never hurt them either they'd just stick up for me.

The astros are pointing towards a female accomplice to a male perp. That's where the female perp idea is coming from.

Lurkeyloo beat me to it.

I noticed...

There is a person listed on the Administration page from Somers school as a Counsellor with the last name of Ray the first name could be a M or F.

There is a RSO 3.0 miles from 1080 Gano Avenue with the last name of Ray also.

Check it out....

what other job would put her in contact with children? Just thinking....

Fund raisers ??? parents of kids help with this.. its that time of year too. schools have all this fundraiser stuff at schools going on..

THANK YOU! This was helpful!

In this report, Sean P. sends the 10 yo, AT, to look for Somer. She returns about 15 minutes later, and he sends her out again to "look real good before he called her mother."

Media reports indicated that Sean looked too.

Sean is NOT the BF. Charles C. is the live-in boyfriend (maybe the bald man in video?) ... and he went to look for Somer, around 5 p.m.

INTERESTING! Sean P. is NOT Diena's boyfriend.

I'm glad that was cleared up.

Hi guys. We had a lot of angry, heartsick people talking last night. I proposed the following to a moderator of another thread, asking if that was the place to create a thread dedicated to organizing to create laws making sure predators never see the light of day again after harming a child. here's what i wrote. Any suggestions as to where such a thread could be placed, please give you two cents!:

"We have been talking on the Somer Thompson thread about starting a thread to brainstorm and gather information to push for stricter laws against child predators such that they never have freedom again after committing such crimes. I would like to create a Somer Thompson Memorial Thread for just that purpose, to organize our members to become activists in their communities. They could start by gathering info as to the current laws, the status and history of any past legislative efforts to keep these monsters off the street, info re any groups already advocating for such laws and the position as to such laws of each state representative, as well as their contact info and when they come up for reelection. I think that's they place to start. So, is the place to create such a thread? Can you guide me? Thank you so much."

Give me feedback everyone. This needs to stop now. Thank you.

I want to say something that may be vastly unpopular. We are all interested in changing laws and doing what we can to stop this murder of our children. But, I don't think its really going to happen. What we need to do is educate our children in our homes, not use public schools, not depend on public help to actually protect our children. Our homes should be our refuge, our children's santuary. If you work to have that second car or vacation home, give it up, put your family first in all things. We are living in desperate times, we are gonna have to rise to the occasion set in front of us. If children en masse were pulled from public school, our government would notice.

I agree about the castration issue, I just want something dear cut off, sometype of fear imposed. They have no fear now. JMO

let's see if I can do this. This is the actual info from the astrology forum. It's very sepcific abut the interaction between the children and the woman as being a "sales" type interaction.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4322764&postcount=33"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL[/ame]

Idk, when I was a kid and got into a confrontation and ran off, I would have run home and straight to my room. I still think it's possible she got home before the other kids.

OMG you guys I just thought of something. OK in that Police Report it said Somer had a fight with another little girl at school & that she was upset about it. Do you guys think it is possible maybe that the little girl she had a fight could have an older sibling? Maybe this other little girl told her sibling about the fight and that said sibling did something to Somer?

The reason I am asking this is because when I was in HS I was victim of bullying and luckily I had older cousins in school with me that if there was ever an issue I would tell them. I would never ask them to hurt another person and they would never hurt them either they'd just stick up for me.
Even though the most likely is a SO, it isn't beyond comprehension that a group of kids could have been involved. That's why more details about the COD could be useful. MOO

Even though the most likely is a SO, it isn't beyond comprehension that a group of kids could have been involved. That's why more details about the COD could be useful. MOO

It also said in the police report that the direction she took off running in was a group of school kids.

I agree its most likely a SO though.

oh my... the police report... SP is not her boyfriend. He is a friend who just stayed that day to watch the children for her. She had lunch with him. She does have a live in boyfriend of a different name.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

Great info, thanks for the link. That cleared a few things up.

I just saw on NG that she was last seen near a burned out house. Is this verified. I'm trying to catch up, sorry if I missed it on here.

Ita. And not to mention kids that age get an idea to do something that seems like a great idea at the time. Look at what happened with the little boy and the septic tank. I'm positive all the kids were jumping on the metal covering and when he fell in, they all ran home and were too scared to say what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en