FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the Astro thread enough to know whether I agree with their findings or not.

The quick and easy answer is SO ... but I haven't ruled out the family.

Have they (parents, bf) taken polygraphs? I know that is typical in cases like this just to rule them out ... unless LE already has a suspect based on their door-to-door ... wish LE would give some info like that.
I haven't had a chance to get completely caught up, but I understand so far LE hasn't released how she was killed, or do we know if she had been placed in a commercial dumpster before being transported to the landfill, or was it a household garbage can? Depending on the COD it could be useful in developing a profile of the perp. MOO

I'd like to say thank you to mistressammie and eyes4crime for their kind words.

My earlier post was not meant for sympathy but to show that perps will use (in my case death threats and a weapon) whatever they think will work against you to keep you silent. They only care about what they want and will take it anyway they can.

It was in response to a comment molesters and SO's using things like, "don't tell on me because I'll get in trouble" or "don't tell because they'll put me to death" etc...

They are all sick. Mine is still a free man...never charged or arrested. Thankfully for me I'm thousands of miles and another country away from him now.

BTW, some great sleuthing today. Took me a while to get caught up after attending a doctors appointment.

I'm exhausted so off to bed. Thanks for all the hard work everyone.

Maz

:cow:

I have a question... Did that neighbor say they were holding out hope that it was not Somer b.c of two other cases? Or did I hear wrong?

No, that's what I heard too. She said they were holding out hope that it may not have been Somer because there are two other cases from the same county.

I have a question... Did that neighbor say they were holding out hope that it was not Somer b.c of two other cases? Or did I hear wrong?

I heard that too, but wasn't sure how many cases she mentioned.

Somers dad on Nancy Grace "The tears have dried up. I'm so angry. I'm so angry..I don't have any words. They disregarded my child like a piece of trash. I hope they crucify 'em"

:( Her poor family.

No, that's what I heard too. She said they were holding out hope that it may not have been Somer because there are two other cases from the same county.

What 2 other cases, Does anyone know??

Is Somer's MP report posted on here? I just read it on Nancy Grace's website and it has a lot of info for anyone interested.

I don't understand the Astro thread enough to know whether I agree with their findings or not.

The quick and easy answer is SO ... but I haven't ruled out the family.

Have they (parents, bf) taken polygraphs? I know that is typical in cases like this just to rule them out ... unless LE already has a suspect based on their door-to-door ... wish LE would give some info like that.

I haven't had a chance to get completely caught up, but I understand so far LE hasn't released how she was killed, or do we know if she had been placed in a commercial dumpster before being transported to the landfill, or was it a household garbage can? Depending on the COD it could be useful in developing a profile of the perp. MOO

No COD was given. LE did not give details about type of garbage can, although they then did indicate that the house on Gano was place of interest and they were treating it (IMO) as a crime scene.

I am hoping that LE will give a statement, but I understand why they keep quiet as part of their investigation.

On NG ~ Somer's mom is saying she thinks maybe after Somer ran ahead of the others she got tired and stopped to wait for the others. I'm confused since I'm not clear how far along in this mile walk home she broke away from the others and where the vacant house is in relation. :confused:

No COD was given. LE did not give details about type of garbage can, although they then did indicate that the house on Gano was place of interest and they were treating it (IMO) as a crime scene.

I am hoping that LE will give a statement, but I understand why they keep quiet as part of their investigation.
I was just curious about the garbage cans and/or dumpster as it could give a clue to the size of the perp, being able to get her into a residential garbage can would be much easier than a commercial dumpster, imo. I also wonder if she was found inside a trash bag. MOO

William K. - 51 yo pedophile

Did a background and criminal check

He has many tattoos - one with the name Debbie
He lists himself as 'single' on 3 different back ground cks.
He lives on Gano Ave. and lists a woman named 'Debbie R.'

Reverse phone # goes to Debbie R. and William K.

this info may or may not be helpful...

Yesterday right after they found her body and they had live coverage with
the lady who was close to the home interviewing people she talked to a man
that had a hat on.
He was talking about how he had been searching etc.
When I saw the picture of WLK I instantly though of the guy who she was
interviewing.
I can’t find the video and it may be nothing but I just had to post.

On Nancy Grace: Reporter says an evidence bag has been removed from the restroom in the park across from the vacant house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en