FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CWG seems to have been caught up with... now his addy shows on his updated flyer... addy in Jacksonville... funny how you gave them the Orange Park addy on the report though...

CG, now it says this (!!!):

Out of State
Bandera, TX 78003-3756
Bandera COUNTY

He's present when a little girl goes missing.

He then goes missing.

And then a few days later he's in TX?

Hinky, hinky, hinky...

CWG seems to have been caught up with... now his addy shows on his updated flyer... addy in Jacksonville... funny how you gave them the Orange Park addy on the report though...

Where do you see that?
I see out of state-Bandera, TX

Why does he need a flyer in FL?
TIA

And in yet another strange coincidence, a relative of his once had the last name Sheffield.

I need coffee.

Attachments

• 102309cwg.jpg
    102309cwg.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 102309cwg1.jpg
    102309cwg1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 35
Twall,

CWG is a RSO from Texas that frequents the Duval and Clay County areas in Florida. He has an extensive record of evading arrest and failing to comply. His name was listed on the police report for Somer & an addy given in Orange Park. However, he was listed as absconded on the FDLE site and on the article I pasted on a previous thread. He didn't go back to Texas though... it looks like LE caught up with him locally because his new addy shows up in Jacksonville. He HADN'T registered since 11/20/2008 prior to today.

CG, now it says this (!!!):

Out of State
Bandera, TX 78003-3756
Bandera COUNTY

He's present when a little girl goes missing.

He then goes missing.

And then a few days later he's in TX?

Hinky, hinky, hinky...

lol-we stated the same thing.
I agree, fishy, fishy, fishy!
Eliza-I noticed yesterday when you asked about the dental records for id and needing it to identify Somer. It doesn't mean she was not identifiable (is that a word?) but that in most states it is the law to identify by dental or dna. I live in Indiana and a few years ago there was a wreck on the interstate involving a semi/van. The van had college students and faculty in it. One girl was thrown out of the van, she lived but was in a coma. There were casualties. Anyway, a purse was found by the girl that lived and the rescue workers misidentified her-it belonged to the girl that had died. A family member did not identify the body-someone from the college did and they were mistaken. They had a funeral for the girl that was alive while the other family was at the hospital w/the person they thought was their daughter. After 5 weeks they figured it out. Since then Indiana law has changed on how a deceased person is identified.
There is a book about this called Mistaken Identity-it is really good.

On the TODAY show they said that LE knows cause of death already. Since they know this then my guess is that she was not thrown into the dumpster as a result of bullying.

If you go to the FDLE site and search offenders & put his name in, you will see that the 2 attachment above comes up first. There you will see his new updated Addy... Click Flyer & then you will see that it shows it was updated TODAY.

Here, you can see that he was being sought on 10/21...
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Offender-Alert-October-21-2009/W0nLgboHake_aekvaIaZkA.cspx

The thing that I am confused about is that his flyer shows TX and it shows updated today 10/23 so I took that to mean that is when he registered that address.
The Jacksonville, FL address is dated 11/08 so I took that to mean that is when he registered that address.

The thing that I am confused about is that his flyer shows TX and it shows updated today 10/23.

They didn't update that part of it due to that is probably where the offense happened. He is listed on the main page with his new address though. He is also listed on the Duval County offenders list with the Jacksonville addy... current as of today.

He is not on the TX SRO website yet.

Perhaps, arrested in Bandera County?

Unfortunately, I haven't found anything of substance on the Bandera website besides photo ops for elected officials... blah...

Clayton G.'s offense was in Montgomery County, TX.

His father lives in Bandera County, TX.

Whatever is up with this guy, wherever he is, I'm sure LE knows exactly where he is right this moment.

I think he's in Florida per the address update... just my opinion.

I remember it stated Texas in the same spot last night and just Jacksonville in the other along with Absconded ... They located him and verified his address... However... I do not see an arrest & he should have been arrested for failure to comply. I can't find the booking log for Duval County though.

I think he's in Florida per the address update... just my opinion.

I remember it stated Texas in the same spot last night and just Jacksonville in the other along with Absconded ... They located him and verified his address... However... I do not see an arrest & he should have been arrested for failure to comply. I can't find the booking log for Duval County though.

ok, I understand now!
I did not look at it before it changed.
But I have read every post on all the threads for this case and I read the police report-hopefully today the creep will be in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member