FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in Montgomery County, TX for 15 years. Unfortunately their criminal records aren't accessible on-line (at least not that I can find). I'm only seeing their criminal misdemeanor records. Graham's name doesn't come up anywhere in that county's records. Has anyone been able to find exactly what the offense was? Age of victim(s) or details?

I have a good friend who lives in the county and who's sister works for the county. She's going to see what she can find out about this guy.

Just for those of you who don't live in TX, Bandera County is closest to San Antonio and is considered the "Hill Country". Effectively, if Graham went back there, he could probably hide out and not be detected for a long time. The area is basically beautiful lots of woodlands mixed with some rocky terrain. It's not highly populated.

I think he's in Florida per the address update... just my opinion.

I remember it stated Texas in the same spot last night and just Jacksonville in the other along with Absconded ... They located him and verified his address... However... I do not see an arrest & he should have been arrested for failure to comply. I can't find the booking log for Duval County though.

Cajun, if there is a "sleuthing" award, I nominate you!

Cajun, if there is a "sleuthing" award, I nominate you!

all I want is justice for Somer...Haleigh found & someone to fry... All these missing child cases to stop
and
my baby :D

andddddddd I thank Mrs Miyagi's good eyes :D

I agree - he should have been arrested for failure to comply - as he was several years ago and served a year in prison (Polk County court docs).

I think he's in Florida per the address update... just my opinion.

I remember it stated Texas in the same spot last night and just Jacksonville in the other along with Absconded ... They located him and verified his address... However... I do not see an arrest & he should have been arrested for failure to comply. I can't find the booking log for Duval County though.

Duval County booking log is difficult to use. It is 12 hours behind. But you can pull up the report but it cuts it off at a certain time maybe 5am can't remember. I'll see if I can post one and then you can look.

Duval County booking log is difficult to use. It is 12 hours behind. But you can pull up the report but it cuts it off at a certain time maybe 5am can't remember. I'll see if I can post one and then you can look.

I think I found that log from Busy's post yesterday in ref to the armed rob attempt. It's nuts though LOL

Case going to be on AMW to air tomorrow nite

They have interviewed all SO's in the area and searched the homes

Hope all have been DNA swabbed!!!!!!!

Please, someone ask "why is there a registered sex offender's name on the police report?"!!!!

I'll go back and catch up but one of the biggest problems I've seen with the SO registery is that the state databases are not connected to a national database.

Am I wrong about that?

Is there a place to see all CWG's crimes listed in one place?

Please, someone ask "why is there a registered sex offender's name on the police report?"!!!!

LMAO I was sayin the same thing.

I am very happy that they have located all 5 of the remaining offenders :D I do believe CWG was one of em.

I'll go back and catch up but one of the biggest problems I've seen with the SO registery is that the state databases are not connected to a national database.

Am I wrong about that?

Is there a place to see all CWG's crimes listed in one place?

Hey Noway -

I think about 3 or 4 pages back, there is a listing of all of his crimes. I believe pferrin posted them... could be wrong though.

Hey Noway -

I think about 3 or 4 pages back, there is a listing of all of his crimes. I believe pferrin posted them... could be wrong though.

CODIS is a national database ..for LE not for public. Sometimes you can only find things by checking each county clerk.

Watching the mother and I am so glad she has strength and determination. And thank God for the police officer who decided to follow the dump trucks. I'm sure the killer wasn't betting on that one. Makes me wonder though...how many bodies end up in the dump?? Sad.

Kudos to LE on this one. They are on the freaking the ball. Get em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member