FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CODIS is a national database ..for LE not for public. Sometimes you can only find things by checking each county clerk.

THAT is something that should change. IMO

Just to clarify, I wasn't asking about "all crimes in one place" for this particular SO but for all SOs everywhere. If we the public are really going to protect our children, we need to be armed with the right information instantly. IMO

The police report is linked somewhere in this thread. I'll go look for it.

This is the National Sex Offender registry. But it's not yet updated (still says Absconded): http://www.familywatchdog.us/ and the info is from the FL Offender Registry.

The police report is linked somewhere in this thread. I'll go look for it.

This is the National Sex Offender registry. But it's not yet updated (still says Absconded): http://www.familywatchdog.us/ and the info is from the FL Offender Registry.

And under Convictions, it lists:

SEX ASSLT-OTHER/OTHER STATE
Conviction Date: 1/29/1992 Age at conviction: 20

Nothing else ... and I left the State field empty to search all states as instructed.

ETA: Were there other SO convictions?

Link to info
(This information was current as of 11/5/2004) :
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4329355&postcount=576"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #4[/ame]

I then tried specifically searching these states ... and still got same entry.

Search Criteria: graham, clayton, AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO

And then:

Search Criteria: graham, clayton, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

And got:

No offenders found.

No Results were found when searching for sex offender reports by that name. To run a detailed background check and search for public records, criminal records, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies and more: SEARCH NOW.

Bringing this up from earlier.

Morning Y'all. I just logged in this morning to catch up before I have to paint and saw this mug shot. It was a bit unnerving. In a video I watched yesterday where Somer's mother was sitting on the ground and people had candles, a black man who looked amazingly like this man was right there in front of the camera very near the grieving family and actually made a comment in the video. I'm going back to see which one it is. I'm sure y'all have most likely have already done this.

Hey Noway -

I think about 3 or 4 pages back, there is a listing of all of his crimes. I believe pferrin posted them... could be wrong though.

THanks. This is it. (up to 2004 I think)

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4329360&postcount=579"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #4[/ame]

ITA!! 110%. I don't care how small of a town your from, or how safe you think it actually is. 7 years old is way to young to be walking home alone from school with or without other children. It may have been okay at one point, but at this point it isn't. Especially if I knew that many RSO's lived in the area!!!!!! We need to keep our babies safe!!

While I believe that 7 is too young to walk home from school. And I would never let my children walk home from school. I am a stay at home mom so I have choices. Maybe Somer's mom didn't. She is a single Mom so she has to work. They need to change the rules and allow bus service but bus service may not have prevented it either. Ben Ownby was kidnapped after getting off the bus, Jaycee was kidnapped waiting on the bus, Elizabeth Smart was taken out of her home. These people are sick and I don't think anything will stop them as long as they are free. Look at Duncan and the great lengths he went to to get Dylan and Shasta.

:twocents::twocents:

From watching the presser this morning, I think the monster is a handyman of sorts, hired to do some type of work on the house they're searching. He probably does not live in the neighborhood and probably left the neighborhood that Monday night. Hopefully by taking the drink cups, take out food containers, they'll get some prints that will match on items they found on Somer's body. I think this sob has not been caught yet (meaning he is not a registered SO). JMO, no facts to back up my thoughts.

Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon
CG, now it says this (!!!):

Out of State
Bandera, TX 78003-3756
Bandera COUNTY

He's present when a little girl goes missing.

He then goes missing.

sbm

Tuba's traveler?

I'm trying to imagine the scenario of these people working on the house ... how would ONE kidnap Somer without the others noticing?

Was the SO (Clayton Graham) working on the house, walking through the neighborhood, driving through the neighborhood -- what?

The timeline I just saw while watching videos and here http://cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/10/22/somer_thompson_timeline.html:

2:45 Walking with siblings; separates

3:05 AT and ST arrive home. (AT searches for 1 hour; not sure about ST and Sean P.)

4:00 Texts between Sean P. and Diena.

4:20 Diena calls BF, Charles Perry Currier asking him to leave work and help search

5:00 Charles arrives at house and takes ST with him to search (where is AT? still searching?)

Not sure when Diena flagged down police officer, but police report shows date/time reported as October 19, 17:06 (5:06 p.m.)

After watching Somer's mother this morning, what an amazingly strong and beautiful woman she is. My heart just breaks for her, she has strenght though you can see it in her eyes as she speaks.
I have a very strong feeling they will find this person and swiftly, and I hope the DP is immediate...I am so tired of all this, people that commit these senseless, horiffic crime's seem to have more rights then there victim's, this has got to stop.
Justice for Somer, and every child and family that has fell victim to these ...!

I'm trying to imagine the scenario of these people working on the house ... how would ONE kidnap Somer without the others noticing?

Was the SO (Clayton Graham) working on the house, walking through the neighborhood, driving through the neighborhood -- what?

The timeline I just saw while watching videos and here http://cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/10/22/somer_thompson_timeline.html:

2:45 Walking with siblings; separates

3:05 AT and ST arrive home. (AT searches for 1 hour; not sure about ST and Sean P.)

4:00 Texts between Sean P. and Diena.

4:20 Diena calls BF, Charles Perry Currier asking him to leave work and help search

5:00 Charles arrives at house and takes ST with him to search (where is AT? still searching?)

Not sure when Diena flagged down police officer, but police report shows date/time reported as October 19, 17:06 (5:06 p.m.)

How far from school to home?

sbm

Tuba's traveler?

Tuba's traveler - a day laborer hired on Monday only to work on the house - possibly by himself, no other workers needed for whatever work was being done on Monday...perfect opportunity to snatch Somer, leaves, gets gas and he's out of town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase